Family members of Seal Team 6 angry at the White House .

This is further confirmation that the Democrats have no idea what "cause and effect" and "actions and consequences" mean.

There is a reason why Navy Seals and other "black ops" and "covert" units of the U.S. military carry out their missions on the "down low".

The Democrats were too busy "spiking the football", doing the "Ickey Shuffle", and doing the "Lambeau Leap" after Bin Laden was killed, to even consider the DANGER their bloviating and backslapping would cause the Navy Seals and their families back home.

Last edited:
This is further confirmation that the Democrats have no idea what "cause and effect" and "actions and consequences" mean.

There is a reason why Navy Seals and other "black ops" and "covert" units of the U.S. military carry out their missions on the "down low".

The Democrats were too busy "spiking the football", doing the "Ickey Shuffle", and doing the "Lambeau Leap" after Bin Lade was killed, to even consider the DANGER their bloviating and backslapping would cause the Navy Seals and their families back home.
i saw some of the family members on TV this morning vowing that they are not going to rest until they get answers .

The Democrats were too busy "spiking the football", doing the "Ickey Shuffle", and doing the "Lambeau Leap" after Bin Lade was killed, to even consider the DANGER their bloviating and backslapping would cause the Navy Seals and their families back home.

Of course you are not attacking why cons are making this political?
Look up why the Seal team was there? And if they were really targeted for what they did.
This group has little evidence that they were targeted for killing Bin Laden. For one, they were sent in to help an Army Ranger already engaged.

And show me where Obama announced that it was Seal Team 6 that killed Bin Laden.

It seems to me that a Conservative group is using these families to score political points. Now that is horrible. Great job cons!

And show me where Obama announced that it was Seal Team 6 that killed Bin Laden.

It seems to me that a Conservative group is using these families to score political points. Now that is horrible. Great job cons!

oh please, democrats do that all the time, SAndy hook? Jersey Girls? Michael J Fox?

so spare us the projection dipshit.
We all know Seal Team 6 did it, so HOW do we know that?

oh please, democrats do that all the time, SAndy hook? Jersey Girls? Michael J Fox?

And that gives the Cons a pass, how?

How do you know Obama did it?
And how do you know the Seal team was targeted when they were going to go give a Ranger unit reenforcement?
Yeah, the conservative group behind this is playing politics and its bullshit. Good job on not calling them on it.

family members question why the White House released information about the Soldiers who took down Bin Laden. Families of Navy SEALs killed in 2011 attack say government is to blame | Fox News

LOL, they are and were Sailors, not soldiers. This reminds me of chicken-hawks like hannity, savage, and limbaugh when they try to play armchair generals. :lol:

For one, are they even called Seal Team 6? From what I read, they haven't been Seal Team 6 since 1987 and you can't find what their name actually is.
I also read one article where Fox News releases the name of the author who wrote the book on the raid even though he wanted to stay anonymous.
Journalism today is crap.

family members question why the White House released information about the Soldiers who took down Bin Laden. Families of Navy SEALs killed in 2011 attack say government is to blame | Fox News

LOL, they are and were Sailors, not soldiers. This reminds me of chicken-hawks like hannity, savage, and limbaugh when they try to play armchair generals. :lol:

For one, are they even called Seal Team 6? From what I read, they haven't been Seal Team 6 since 1987 and you can't find what their name actually is.
I also read one article where Fox News releases the name of the author who wrote the book on the raid even though he wanted to stay anonymous.
Journalism today is crap.

They are also referred to as another acronym if I recall correctly it begins with a "D".

Of course you are not attacking why cons are making this political?
Look up why the Seal team was there? And if they were really targeted for what they did.
This group has little evidence that they were targeted for killing Bin Laden. For one, they were sent in to help an Army Ranger already engaged.
of course they had a target on their backs !! the fucking White House broadcasted the ID of the men that took down the biggest hero of radical Islam !!

look you fucking communist piece of crap !! I am a decorated veteran !! you are correct that they are sailors ,but they are also trained specialized combat units that operate on land or sea !!

Last edited:

And that gives the Cons a pass, how?

It proves, once again, that all of you Obama-zombies are professional HYPOCRITES.

Your defense of Islamo-terrorism is troubling, and your assumption that Islamo-terrorists are idiots and don't monitor the internet and all news media outlets is beyond IGNORANT.

Forum List

Back