Family members of Seal Team 6 angry at the White House .

Uh first are you really comparing these situations?
Second why do you always give liberals a pass?
Third, HOW did we find out about it? Maybe the parents have a legit argument, eh?
There is not point in even explaining it to you.

dodge, dodge, dodge. Were you good at dodge ball as a child?

I am not dodging, no point in explaining anything to some of you. Too much kool aid.
But I was good at dodge ball.

This is further confirmation that the Democrats have no idea what "cause and effect" and "actions and consequences" mean.

There is a reason why Navy Seals and other "black ops" and "covert" units of the U.S. military carry out their missions on the "down low".

The Democrats were too busy "spiking the football", doing the "Ickey Shuffle", and doing the "Lambeau Leap" after Bin Lade was killed, to even consider the DANGER their bloviating and backslapping would cause the Navy Seals and their families back home.
i saw some of the family members on TV this morning vowing that they are not going to rest until they get answers .

Were those the ones questioning as to why Afghans were allowed on the helicopter that crashed? I saw that. They think it might have been a suicide bomber allowed on that helicopter.
yeah and they say that they got messages from some of the Team before they were killed saying that they were being set up .

Forum List

Back