Family Puts Up Obama Tombstone In Yard With ? Mark Where Birthdate Goes. Libs Freak Out, Calls Media

Next thing you know Oliver Stone will be making a film about him being assassinated. Oh wait.....

Oh, oh. You just triggered the NSA, S.J. Not to worry; I'm on every national security shit list ever invented. Because I'm a threat this country? No, because I love this country.

Next thing you know Oliver Stone will be making a film about him being assassinated. Oh wait.....

Oh, oh. You just triggered the NSA, S.J. Not to worry; I'm on every national security shit list ever invented. Because I'm a threat this country? No, because I love this country.
Yeah, what was I thinking? Oliver Stone only tries to incite hate against Republicans.

Yeah, what was I thinking? Oliver Stone only tries to incite hate against Republicans.

To most Vietnam veterans, Oliver Stone is a quisling, a pimp. He and his movies will be forgotten five minutes after he dies.

Kudos for the brave man to raise awareness about Obama's birth with a Halloween flair to it. The tombstone is correct because since Obama put out a 100% fraudulent long form birth certificate (confirmed by a authoritative law enforcement agency by their investigators), when and where Obama was actually born is still up in the air. But I was not surprised at who would complain, a black 3/5ths human 14th Amendment Citizen.

Edmond woman accuses her neighbor of taking Halloween too far Local News - Home

Really stupid, racist, trashy but also pretty funny.

Steve McGarrett, yer a hoot. Sicko, through and through and funny that you found a way to tie it back to a non-existent birth certificate non-issue.

Move this to Conspiracy, where it belongs.

:blsmile:
The birth certificate is a issue, a constitutional issue. The one released proves Obama is not a natural born Citizen since his father is Kenyan. On the other hand since it has been proven a forgery by law enforcement experts and a Hawaiian independent forensic handwriting and computer-generated document professional, Obama's true identity and birthplace can't be confirmed which also makes it a Article 2 Section 1 issue.
and by now it would have been proven by the Republicans.....

Kudos for the brave man to raise awareness about Obama's birth with a Halloween flair to it. The tombstone is correct because since Obama put out a 100% fraudulent long form birth certificate (confirmed by a authoritative law enforcement agency by their investigators), when and where Obama was actually born is still up in the air. But I was not surprised at who would complain, a black 3/5ths human 14th Amendment Citizen.

Edmond woman accuses her neighbor of taking Halloween too far Local News - Home
Gee another feral white trash post from a trailer dweller in jesusland
give me break Guno....you know dam well if this was someone doing that with Bush you and your fellow "trailer" dwellers would be clinking beer cans....

Do you realize that you rationalize many odd things that USMB nutters say by suggesting that liberals would say it too?

Kind of tired.
thats only because you know its true.......i like the way a racist like Guno gets a pass from from people like you LL.....the guy is just as bad as Shootspeaders and steve magarett or whatever his name is but yet you defend the fucker.....that gets tiresome too.....

Forum List

Back