Family Releases Dashcam of Cops Killing Mentally Ill Son in His Underwear for Holding a Broom

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
Miami Gardens, FL– The family of Lavall Hall, a 25-year-old mentally ill man killed by Miami Gardens Officer Eddo Trimino, chose to release dashcam footage of the February 15 incident on Wednesday evening. They maintain that it proves excessive force and that Trimino had no reason to leave an 8-year-old girl without a father. This is the second killing by the officer in two years.
>Mentally-ill person with broom in his hands
>Cop who shot him
It seems like these cops are mentally-ill! Broom vs gun... Absurd! His mom asked not to hurt her kid and as a result...
Again and again, two adult cowards couldn't arrest boy without gun usage, what's wrong with them, maybe you can tell me?!

Family Releases Dashcam of Cops Killing Mentally Ill Son in His Underwear for Holding a Broom The Free Thought Project

Miami Gardens, FL– The family of Lavall Hall, a 25-year-old mentally ill man killed by Miami Gardens Officer Eddo Trimino, chose to release dashcam footage of the February 15 incident on Wednesday evening. They maintain that it proves excessive force and that Trimino had no reason to leave an 8-year-old girl without a father. This is the second killing by the officer in two years.
>Cop who shot him
It seems like these cops are mentally-ill! Broom vs gun... Absurd! His mom asked not to hurt her kid and as a result...
Again and again, two adult cowards couldn't arrest boy without gun usage, what's wrong with them, maybe you can tell me?!

Family Releases Dashcam of Cops Killing Mentally Ill Son in His Underwear for Holding a Broom The Free Thought Project
I hope cops get "pay-back" one day.

Another Free Thought Project hit piece.

The mentally ill in full psychotic episode meltdown are dangerous.

what kind of pay back do you have in mind, sonny..?
Every evil known to mankind, and, if there's anything worst than that, then include it.

so you are an extremist who advocates violent mayhem against rule-of-law enforcement... good to know.
Nope, NOT at all. Obviously, you misunderstood what I said, and what I meant. The rule of law is fine, we need it. And, I'm certainly NOT an extremist, by any stretch of the imagination. I was speaking of law enforcement, cops, killing unarmed citizens, raping women, stealing, unnecessary assault, brutalization, child molestation, spousal abuse, lying in court, planting evidence, writing BS quota tickets, and otherwise abusing their power and authority. I do NOT advocate violence, and have never ever said that I do. So, if you're going to quote me, please do not twist what I say around to mean something that I did not say. And, obviously you failed at reading my mind.

Another Free Thought Project hit piece.

The mentally ill in full psychotic episode meltdown are dangerous.
Of course they are dangerous, but cops were called only to take him to the hospital and i'm sure that two adult men can arrest mentally ill person with broom without guns!

>Cop who shot him

Was the mentally ill person black?

Every evil known to mankind, and, if there's anything worst than that, then include it.

so you are an extremist who advocates violent mayhem against rule-of-law enforcement... good to know.

Did you watch the video? You seem more upset at words than actions
I'm NOT upset about anything. Why should I be upset? Yes, I watched the video of the cop shooting. What about the video? It's on a par with other videos of cops shooting unarmed citizens. And, this person had mental problems, and was carrying nothing more than a damn broom. What did you see in the video? Maybe you saw something that I didn't. Why assume that I'm upset about anything? Just because I expressed an opinion, doesn't mean that I'm upset. I express many opinions a day without being upset.

Nope, NOT at all. Obviously, you misunderstood what I said, and what I meant. The rule of law is fine, we need it. And, I'm certainly NOT an extremist, by any stretch of the imagination. I was speaking of law enforcement, cops, killing unarmed citizens, raping women, stealing, unnecessary assault, brutalization, child molestation, spousal abuse, lying in court, planting evidence, writing BS quota tickets, and otherwise abusing their power and authority. I do NOT advocate violence, and have never ever said that I do. So, if you're going to quote me, please do not twist what I say around to mean something that I did not say. And, obviously you failed at reading my mind.

i didn't have to read your mind...it's right there in black and white.

"I hope cops get "pay-back" one day.

Every evil known to mankind, and, if there's anything worst than that, then include it."

i didn't have to read your mind...it's right there in black and white.

"I hope cops get "pay-back" one day.

Every evil known to mankind, and, if there's anything worst than that, then include it."
And your point is? Yes, and I meant exactly what I said. Point?

Forum List

Back