Famous Vietcong war hero John Kerry is reportedly colluding with Iran

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Talk About Collusion! John Kerry Is Working With Iran Behind Trump's Back To Save The Iran Deal

The famous Vietcong war hero John Kerry is reportedly colluding with the Terrorist State Iran To undermine American foreign policy.
According to a new report by The Boston Globe, under the threat of President Donald Trump pulling out of the Iran Deal, Kerry “engaged in some unusual shadow diplomacy with a top-ranking Iranian official.”

aaand he might be breaking the law

The Logan Act, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953

Last edited:
Yeah, I heard. Really confirms there is a deep state at work.
Used to be you could be charged for actions such as this.

Logan Act
iur

Logan Act
While no one has ever been successfully prosecuted under the law, the Logan Act was raised last year over former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s negotiations at the United Nations over a resolution with Israel during the Trump transition.

there are words to describe John Kerry's stupidity------but I NEVAH USE THEM!!!!!

Logan Act
While no one has ever been successfully prosecuted under the law, the Logan Act was raised last year over former national security adviser Michael Flynn’s negotiations at the United Nations over a resolution with Israel during the Trump transition.
both sides are throwing every act they can at each other.
Yet it still goes on. Which tells me they don't care and never have.

Ol’ Horse Face took it upon himself to attempt to prop up the shittiest foreign policy move since Chamberlain met with Hitler in Munich.
John Kerry under fire for reported 'shadow diplomacy' to save Iran deal

I'll get the rope.

do it humanely------place the knot at the tip of the jaw----right or left--------done
correctly this maneuver manages to crack the second cervical vertebrae
leading to SUDDEN spinal cord compression and very quick death.

Ol’ Horse Face took it upon himself to attempt to prop up the shittiest foreign policy move since Chamberlain met with Hitler in Munich.
John Kerry under fire for reported 'shadow diplomacy' to save Iran deal

I'll get the rope.

do it humanely------place the knot at the tip of the jaw----right or left--------done
correctly this maneuver manages to crack the second cervical vertebrae
leading to SUDDEN spinal cord compression and very quick death.
Instead of a fifteen-minute strangulation exercise.

Forum List

Back