Fani smacks down Jimbo!

How much you wanna bet?
The 5 largest ethnic groups in Fulton County, GA are Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (43.1%), White (Non-Hispanic) (39.3%), Asian (Non-Hispanic) (7.26%), White (Hispanic) (4.1%), and Two+ (Non-Hispanic) (2.38%).

Mostly black

Like many of those guys, got the degree and either failed or, in his case, never took the bar exam! He has no experience in actual lawyering.
Idi Amin would be proud of her. I sure hope she has relatives who are corporate geniuses, intellectuals, tech giants and industrial moguls who employ tens of millions of people. Otherwise, we are heading t a village existence.

Richly deserved. If Jimbo even has a law degree, how did he get it!!!
Ah her argument isn’t new. The demaklan in states like GA used the same argument when Congress investigated their states Jim Crow laws, and unequal prosecutions of minorities

Idi Amin would be proud of her. I sure hope she has relatives who are corporate geniuses, intellectuals, tech giants and industrial moguls who employ tens of millions of people. Otherwise, we are heading t a village existence.
This makes no sense at all! Anyone got a translation? :dunno:

No, not really. They did not elect her so that she can abuse power and bring frivolous charges that will costs the taxpayers millions to try.
How is she abusing her power, so the only crimes she should prosecute is murder, rape and drugs. Is that what you are telling us, white collar crimes and others she should look the other way. Also it was a Grand Jury that voted to bring charges against your Orange God.

How is she abusing her power, so the only crimes she should prosecute is murder, rape and drugs. Is that what you are telling us, white collar crimes and others she should look the other way. Also it was a Grand Jury that voted to bring charges against your Orange God.
He made clear in his post why…is reading comprehension hard for you?

You idiot!

He made clear in his post why…is reading comprehension hard for you?
Well we know why you are whining boot licker, a Grand Jury brought charges against your Orange God. Wait Fulton County is majority black, I know that scares you to death that black folks might decide the fate of your master.

Well we know why you are whining boot licker, a Grand Jury brought charges against your Orange God. Wait Fulton County is majority black, I know that scares you to death that black folks might decide the fate of your master.
Haha yeah

Black folks are used to your demklan prosecuting them…

Forum List

Back