Fans "boo" moment of national unity

Sometimes people just want to watch a game or a movie or a concert without being preached to.

When I go to a concert the last thing I want is someone preaching to me. I paid to hear a band play music not to give me some sermon

I agree, I go to get away from issues and to have a couple hours of fun. I am well aware of the worlds problems and well aware of things I worry about. Just want some peace for the time I have paid to to have peace.

I'm tired of having all American pastimes politicized by the left.

I realized I didn’t miss it. I do miss college basketball however the virus, changed my priorities and what I want to spend time on and with.
Yup, we are all breaking the habit of watching sports. It'll be fun watching those bastards try to get the public to fund their next stadium.
The owners will laugh at you people all the way to the bank.

Good for them, I don’t care what they make, not my concern or my business.
Sleep well tonight and be safe.

Sometimes people just want to watch a game or a movie or a concert without being preached to.

When I go to a concert the last thing I want is someone preaching to me. I paid to hear a band play music not to give me some sermon

I agree, I go to get away from issues and to have a couple hours of fun. I am well aware of the worlds problems and well aware of things I worry about. Just want some peace for the time I have paid to to have peace.

I'm tired of having all American pastimes politicized by the left.

I realized I didn’t miss it. I do miss college basketball however the virus, changed my priorities and what I want to spend time on and with.
Yup, we are all breaking the habit of watching sports. It'll be fun watching those bastards try to get the public to fund their next stadium.
The owners will laugh at you people all the way to the bank.

Good for them, I don’t care what they make, not my concern or my business.
Sleep well tonight and be safe.
Always sleep well and safe, why would you not think otherwise? Are things that bad for you? Sorry to hear about it. I wonder what had happened to you. I hope your life gets better. Let me know if you need anything, okay.

Ghost of a Rider, you oppose BLM and national unity if you think the boos were real and aimed at the players.

You idiot. Don't pretend you didn't think the exact same thing. You thought the same thing as everyone else until blackhawk gave us the real scoop.

For proof I will direct your attention to one of your earlier posts, Post #121, Page 7:

"Good America wants Bad America to step forward and boo so we know who they are and where the work needs to be done."
I knew from the moment that the Trumpery right would get it wrong, deliberately, and they did, deliberately.

Admit you were played.

If we were played then so was the liberal OP and the author of the article.

Admit it, you had it just as wrong as everyone else. Who do you think you're kidding?

Besides all that, have you already forgotten that it was a liberal that started the discussion and posted a link to the article? Meaning, a liberal got it wrong first. For that matter, so did the author of the article.

Also, are you suggesting that the author of the article lied about the crowd booing the unity display, that he knew they were booing the opposing team? Are you suggesting a liberal deliberately and knowingly shared that false story and pretended to share the sentiment against those who booed?

If your answer to the first question is no then you're a chickenshit for criticizing conservatives for falling for a false story that a liberal shared in the first place. If your answer to the first question is yes then you're an idiot.

If your answer to the last two questions is no then, again, the author and the OP got it wrong before any conservative did. If your answer to the last two questions is yes then both the liberal OP and the author are craven liars. Either way, it doesn't put liberals in a positive light.

This is the deal, them fans in the stands, them white boys, them trump nuts, came to see a ballgame, not some fake cum by ya nigga moment. Its all a bunch of fake bullshit anyways. Them nigga's should have stood they're ground and not played ball period. But God forbid a black man with some serious coins, stand strong for his race.

Real America will not tolerate the cultural fascism of the Trump right.
You're in for another big cry when Real America rejects your rioting marxists and re-elects Trump. You obviously have no clue how the vast majority feels about the leftists' destruction, intolerance, and racism. Watch, learn, and weep.
The vast majority hates the Trumpery and cultural fascism of the right, Orangecat. Your tail is going to be pulled almost out at election time.
I remember your kind making your kind making that same battle cry in 2016. How'd that work out for ya? Your puppetmasters lied to you about Hillary's popularity and you fell for it and you STILL support them.
Keep looking backwards to 2016, you goof ball, and expect the same results? :)

The Democrats are still making the same mistakes so it's not really a stretch for people to expect the same results.

The anti-America far right don't get this is about doing the right thing.

Those far right thugs no longer represent the majority of America, their white privilege no longer rules America.

These thugs are disrespecting all of the grand sacrifices made by Americans of all colors for an America better than that of 1945.

So screw these wankers. They don't have to watch NFL. The players don't want them watching. Real America which is now the great majority of America does not want them watching.

These thugs just don't count anymore.
The left doesn't doesn't get that this is about doing the wrong thing. Disrespecting the flag by trying to make some silly-ass partisan political statement at a time set aside to honor the Nation is a direct insult to real Americans and especially those Americans of all colors who actually sacrificed and died to make and keep this nation a land of the free. These pampered twerps with their gold plated lavish wealth and lifestyles won't understand sacrifice until they are broke and out of a job which is exactly where their posturing will lead them. And rightly so.
We happen to have an election coming up. It will reveal who the "real Americans" are. I'll save you some tissues.
This election will reject the ''wrong" failing to be perpetuated by the right wing. You are crying already, are you not?
No, I are not.

Zorro is failing to tell you that the fans were booing the Texans coming on to the field.

The fans support BLM.
Fake News. Both Teams were on the field.

The Texans were coming onto the field, Zorro, and the fans started booing. Get your story right.
..they were booing the hypocrisy of the NFL and BLM jackasses

blm got white kids to genuflect at Bethesda. This is none other than a theologian's tactic nourished by guilt and troubled spirit. Boycott blm-antifa, biden-harris, chinese culinary promiscuity.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

What do these meatheads want ? A protest to celebrate inequality ?
Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.
“Most on the Right” and you have a link for that? Definite “inequality”? We are all born with equal rights. The OP is an idiot and you are too.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

They're just ignorant trolls. Really enjoyed the game.

Well, at least the racists have been relieved of the burden of lying and saying it was about the flag and about dead soldiers. It must be exhausting to have to lie to yourself out loud all day for years. Poor fellows.

Zorro is failing to tell you that the fans were booing the Texans coming on to the field.

The fans support BLM.
Fake News. Both Teams were on the field.

The Texans were coming onto the field, Zorro, and the fans started booing. Get your story right.
..they were booing the hypocrisy of the NFL and BLM jackasses
No they weren't you silly liar.

Fu$k you racist white people now sit back and pay to watch us play
I’ll pass. Millions are also.

Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.
plain and simple = prove there is a problem of inequality
if there is, it's the blacks who are privileged
...you can't just claim something and want people to believe it
When I was younger, I wanted to be a cop. I applied to the LAPD, LASO and the California Highway Patrol I scored in the 99th percentile on the mental and physical tests and was told by each of the departments that they weren't hiring any white officers for the foreseeable future in order to achieve racial diversity. I'm over sixty years old now and during my entire working life minorities (except for asians for some reason) have received preferential treatment for that entire time. My generation of white Americans are the second class citizens, not black Americans.
That is . . . idiotic and untrue
I lived it, it's very true and I agree it's idiotic.

Forum List

Back