Fans "boo" moment of national unity

bkidd, unlike those of the fake alt right Trumpensteins, if I say something is so, it is so. :)

Remember that you believe in alt right Fake Cliff Notes.

Yeah, Jake, sure, whatever you said.... :fu:

BTW, welcome back.
After two years of teaching at the Institute for Better Board Blogging, it is good to be back. And, unlike the Fake Right, I never fabricate.

Real America will not tolerate the cultural fascism of the Trump right.
You're in for another big cry when Real America rejects your rioting marxists and re-elects Trump. You obviously have no clue how the vast majority feels about the leftists' destruction, intolerance, and racism. Watch, learn, and weep.

Zorro is failing to tell you that the fans were booing the Texans coming on to the field.

The fans support BLM.
Fake News. Both Teams were on the field.

The Texans were coming onto the field, Zorro, and the fans started booing. Get your story right.
Fake News. I gave you the link to the on the field account: here's the pull quote
Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt told reporters he was confused with the boos from fans at Arrowhead Stadium on Thursday night during what should have been a moment of unity.
Eyewitness account - from ground zero of Boo-gate
Ahead of the Texans game against the Kansas City Chiefs, players on both teams met in the middle of the field for a moment of silence that the stadium PA announcer said was "dedicated to the ongoing fight for equality."
I presume you are familiar with the term BOTH?
As the players stood arm-in-arm, boos could be heard from the crowd.
For your viewing ease I rendered the pertinent text in bold with font sizes remarkably similar to the size on the top of an eye exam chart. You're welcome.

You offered no link, no pull quote, no witness, just your unshaken blind faith in fake news. Sad!

Last edited:
The Texans were coming onto the field, Zorro, and the fans started booing. Get your story right.
Because the Texans were on the field for the whine-fest and not the anthem. Of course American fans booed them and of course the team that was on the field for the anthem kicked their collective bitch-asses.

So the trump right is opposed to fair wages and guaranteed health care

They support deadly violence against unarmed minorities

They believe women cannot be trusted to make ethical decisions about their own reproductive health care

They don’t want minority and female voices to be heard

They oppose the principles of liberty and justice for all Americans

But . . . we already knew that
This is...idiotic.

Sometimes people just want to watch a game or a movie or a concert without being preached to.

When I go to a concert the last thing I want is someone preaching to me. I paid to hear a band play music not to give me some sermon

I agree, I go to get away from issues and to have a couple hours of fun. I am well aware of the worlds problems and well aware of things I worry about. Just want some peace for the time I have paid to to have peace.

I'm tired of having all American pastimes politicized by the left.

Sometimes people just want to watch a game or a movie or a concert without being preached to.

When I go to a concert the last thing I want is someone preaching to me. I paid to hear a band play music not to give me some sermon

I agree, I go to get away from issues and to have a couple hours of fun. I am well aware of the worlds problems and well aware of things I worry about. Just want some peace for the time I have paid to to have peace.

I'm tired of having all American pastimes politicized by the left.
It think we all are.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

What do these meatheads want ? A protest to celebrate inequality ?
Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.
Why would Trump supporters attend an anti America political football game?
FUCK dude I didn't watch the game muchless waste my money to watch the bullshit hypocrisy in action league

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

I'm really not interested in being unified by a "higher power". Hitler did that. I dont have trouble getting along with people of diffe re
Well I saw black and white youngsters standing together in unity. And in the background I could hear the bestial screaming of old trumpers losing their grip on sanity.

“Losing their grip on sanity”? You really have no understanding of what is going on in the US. In GB and Wales, they don’t deal with racism, you sweep it under the rug. When I go to a game, a movie or concert, I don’t want politics, lectures, I want a what I paid for. I can watch news and protests or get my info anywhere and deal with racism and politics anytime. If you had a comedian that gave Trump honors and kudos before his act, would you go? I wouldn’t, it’s not what I paid for.

I'm really not interested in being unified by a "higher power". Hitler did that. I dont have trouble getting along with people of diffe re
Well I saw black and white youngsters standing together in unity. And in the background I could hear the bestial screaming of old trumpers losing their grip on sanity.
I dont need to stand together with anyone to prove that I'm not a racist. I'm not focused on race, thanks.

Ghost of a Rider is offended by a show for national unity.

If I truly thought that's what it was, I wouldn't be offended.

Anti-racism is the new religion of the masses and has become a moral litmus test for people too fucking lazy to actually take an objective look at someone's character. I rejected religion for that reason (among others) and I reject the current anti-racism Inquisition for the same reason.

What always happens without fail when a mania like this takes hold of a country or culture is that inevitably, the founding principles are forgotten and the tenets become a weapon to be used against anyone who doesn't think like them. The principles of the anti-racism movement have already been forgotten. The movement has become a movement for its own sake and has become a parody of itself.

Do you, Ghost, run with the neo-fascists?

That's a stupid question. What do neo-fascists have to do with this discussion?
Then you did not recognize what it was for, really, did you? Those who oppose national unity in America are the neo-fascists and the Trump national populists.

Still a stupid question. No one is opposing national unity here.

Now my next question is: Why did you ask me if I run with neo-fascists?

It was essentially a vocalization of why Trump is in the White House right now.

Agreed. You people can't resist spitting in the face of those that disagree with you. This motivates them to vote against you.

And for Trump.

And this will continue. Is continuing.
Try to calm down. I understand your perspective on this and have more than once been called a "racist" by Regressive Lefties for pointing it out.

Life is not binary, either/or. There are many of us who can see the big picture on issues. True story.

Go drama queen on someone else.

When you support the narrative that this country is systemically wacist, you are insulting the country and the people that make it up.

That is not me "drama queen", that is the clear picture, whether you are looking at the big picture, or the small.
As I've said a couple of thousand times, I see plenty of problems on both ends of this.

You either can't or won't. Probably a combination therein. And this is why I no longer bother with asymmetrical conversations here.

We aren't talking about the overall balance here. It is one specific incident, where the league, did something and the fans reacted by booing.

The act the league did, was insulting and divisive. The fans were right to not just sit there, and take being insulted.
It's certainly their right to boo.
Actually, they were idiots to spend their hard earned money to watch rich, spoiled children play a game. the athletes and the teams have spit on the fans. so the fans should take their money and sit at home.

Real America will not tolerate the cultural fascism of the Trump right.
You're in for another big cry when Real America rejects your rioting marxists and re-elects Trump. You obviously have no clue how the vast majority feels about the leftists' destruction, intolerance, and racism. Watch, learn, and weep.
The vast majority hates the Trumpery and cultural fascism of the right, Orangecat. Your tail is going to be pulled almost out at election time.

Zorro is failing to tell you that the fans were booing the Texans coming on to the field.

The fans support BLM.
Fake News. Both Teams were on the field.

Fake News. I gave you the link to the on the field account: here's the pull quote
Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt told reporters he was confused with the boos from fans at Arrowhead Stadium on Thursday night during what should have been a moment of unity.
Eyewitness account - from ground zero of Boo-gate
Ahead of the Texans game against the Kansas City Chiefs, players on both teams met in the middle of the field for a moment of silence that the stadium PA announcer said was "dedicated to the ongoing fight for equality."
I presume you are familiar with the term BOTH?
As the players stood arm-in-arm, boos could be heard from the crowd.
For your viewing ease I rendered the pertinent text in bold with font sizes remarkably similar to the size on the top of an eye exam chart. You're welcome.

You offered no link, no pull quote, no witness, just your unshaken blind faith in fake news. Sad!
Zorro, you gave us a fake news link. You are all fakery.

Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.
plain and simple = prove there is a problem of inequality
if there is, it's the blacks who are privileged
...you can't just claim something and want people to believe it
When I was younger, I wanted to be a cop. I applied to the LAPD, LASO and the California Highway Patrol I scored in the 99th percentile on the mental and physical tests and was told by each of the departments that they weren't hiring any white officers for the foreseeable future in order to achieve racial diversity. I'm over sixty years old now and during my entire working life minorities (except for asians for some reason) have received preferential treatment for that entire time. My generation of white Americans are the second class citizens, not black Americans.

Because the Texans were on the field for the whine-fest and not the anthem. Of course American fans booed them and of course the team that was on the field for the anthem kicked their collective bitch-asses.
Nope, the Texans were coming on the field and the fans were booing them, not the national unity pact. What is wrong with you?

This is...idiotic.

What is idiotic is to deny

So the trump right is opposed to fair wages and guaranteed health care

They support deadly violence against unarmed minorities

They believe women cannot be trusted to make ethical decisions about their own reproductive health care

They don’t want minority and female voices to be heard

They oppose the principles of liberty and justice for all Americans

plain and simple = prove there is a problem of inequality
if there is, it's the blacks who are privileged
...you can't just claim something and want people to believe it
When I was younger, I wanted to be a cop. I applied to the LAPD, LASO and the California Highway Patrol I scored in the 99th percentile on the mental and physical tests and was told by each of the departments that they weren't hiring any white officers for the foreseeable future in order to achieve racial diversity. I'm over sixty years old now and during my entire working life minorities (except for asians for some reason) have received preferential treatment for that entire time. My generation of white Americans are the second class citizens, not black Americans.
That is . . . idiotic and untrue

Ghost of a Rider, you oppose BLM and national unity if you think the boos were real and aimed at the players.

Forum List

Back