Fans "boo" moment of national unity

Fu$k you racist white people now sit back and pay to watch us play
I’ll pass. Millions are also.
Don't like being called out?
I will use the same false assumption and accusation on you

What was the date of the last rioting and looting event that you attended ?

Oh... huh.. are you saying you're not a racist? Then why does an anti-racism message bother you?
Let me use the same “when did you stop beating your wife” technique on you
What was the last rioting and looting event you attended.? The fact that you did not answer me already certifies you have been attending.
We feel strongly that you have or could or will and your refusal to deny and prove your innocence is damning.on you

Kinda sucks when your smarmy technique is used on you isn’t it ?

Oh... huh.. are you saying you're not a racist? Then why does an anti-racism message bother you?
What was the last rioting and looting event you attended.? The fact that you did not answer me already certifies you have been attending.
We feel strongly that you have or could or will and your refusal to deny and prove your innocence is damning.on you

What???

Seriously - if you're not a racist, what could possibley offend you about a show of unity?

What???

Seriously - if you're not a racist, what could possibley offend you about a show of unity?
It depends on who makes the rules. No trust on them that do.

What???

It's not the show of unity that's offensive, it's the show of the lack of unity for the nation that's offensive.

Another thing that bothers people like myself is the religious cult mentality that the anti-racism crusade has developed. Just like the things that Christians used to do that so many on the left always hated, anti-racism adherents are now judging people as racist and condemning them for stupid reasons such as, well, booing or criticizing people who kneel for the National Anthem. You know, like you're doing right now.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

What do these meatheads want ? A protest to celebrate inequality ?
First there were not that many fans there and second, only a fraction of those 'booed'. Let's try and keep it in perspective.

What???

It's not the show of unity that's offensive, it's the show of the lack of unity for the nation that's offensive.

How is it a show of a lack of unity? Other than the few people who were booing?

Another thing that bothers people like myself is the religious cult mentality that the anti-racism crusade has developed. Just like the things that Christians used to do that so many on the left always hated, anti-racism adherents are now judging people as racist and condemning them for stupid reasons such as, well, booing or criticizing people who kneel for the National Anthem. You know, like you're doing right now.

Well, no, the show of unity was specifically formulated as an alternative to kneeling. They weren't kneeling for the national anthem. So what IS your beef? What are you offended by? Is there something about unity that bothers you? Would you prefer everyone stay divided? Why?

What???

It depends on who makes the rules. No trust on them that do.
???

I can't make heads or tails out of that.

The incident was particularly striking because it was meant as a show of unity rather than any kind of protest with players, both black and white, linking arms.

“Some NFL fans booing the players for standing and locking arms in a moment of silent unity proves that for them the ‘standing for the flag’ was always about perpetuating white supremacy,” wrote Kansas City councilman Eric Bunch on Twitter.

First there were not that many fans there and second, only a fraction of those 'booed'. Let's try and keep it in perspective.
Exactly, a few trolls. Yet, because every. single. thing. can be turned into a partisan pissing match, we have idiots on here taking offense. Goddamn we are a bunch of stupid motherfuckers.

Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.
plain and simple = prove there is a problem of inequality
if there is, it's the blacks who are privileged
...you can't just claim something and want people to believe it
When I was younger, I wanted to be a cop. I applied to the LAPD, LASO and the California Highway Patrol I scored in the 99th percentile on the mental and physical tests and was told by each of the departments that they weren't hiring any white officers for the foreseeable future in order to achieve racial diversity. I'm over sixty years old now and during my entire working life minorities (except for asians for some reason) have received preferential treatment for that entire time. My generation of white Americans are the second class citizens, not black Americans.

Even that back fired!
Look at all the capable Black police chiefs resigning or taking retirement.

What???

Those who fail to support BLM are those who are for a lack of national unity.

What???

How is it a show of a lack of unity? Other than the few people who were booing?

One team remained in the locker room for the Anthem, for one thing. Another is that a lot of people are sick and tired of the preaching, judgmentalism and the Woker-than-thou attitudes. Just play the fucking game. There's no reason they couldn't have waited until after the game to show their unity. For that matter, they could have done it in the locker room.

Having said that, this display was not particularly bothersome for me. However, what IS bothersome is the automatic condemnation of racism any time a conservative criticizes the methods and actions of the anti-racism cult or any time someone merely suggests that they do their protesting on their own time. If a conservative disagrees with any aspect of the anti-racism crusade, no matter how minor, it's: "RACIST!".

Well, no, the show of unity was specifically formulated as an alternative to kneeling. They weren't kneeling for the national anthem. So what IS your beef? What are you offended by? Is there something about unity that bothers you? Would you prefer everyone stay divided? Why?

Why would you ask if I'm bothered or offended by unity? Have I indicated in any way that I am?

Now let me ask you a question: Was this display the only option open to them to show their unity?

What???

Those who fail to support BLM are those who are for a lack of national unity.

I don't support rioting and looting or intimidation or chickenshit shaming tactics or demands for special considerations.

If BLM were to curb these methods and in addition, acknowledge the drug, crime and gang problem in their own communities; acknowledge the problem of innocents and children being killed in these gang wars; acknowledge that the rampant crime by blacks and the penchant for resisting officers is a major factor as to why black men are more often killed by police, then, and only then, will I consider supporting them.

Until then, if my calling attention to the problems that are taking more black lives than police officers means I am for a lack of national unity, so be it.

That's all bullshit. The "unity" slant is so that players don't have to cast their vote on how they "stand" or "kneel" on the subject. What a load of shit. It doesn't belong at the game and they don't want to lose their fans. Well sitting in the fucking locker room or going arm and arm isn't going to help either. I was a fan for 45 years. no longer - fuck the NFL and all pro sports

Most on the right – Trump supporters in particular – maintain the wrongheaded notion that there is no inequality.
plain and simple = prove there is a problem of inequality
if there is, it's the blacks who are privileged
...you can't just claim something and want people to believe it
At my work, in which I was a manager for 20 years, if two applicants had similar job qualifications, we were instructed to give the job to the minority or female. That is an unequal footing intended for equal outcome. Every business does it and has been doing it for over 20 years.

Forum List

Back