Fans burn nike gear in response to Colin Kaepernicks just do it ad Campaign

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fans Burn Nike Gear in Response to Colin Kaepernick's 'Just Do It' Ad Campaign | Breitbart

Nike announced its “Just Do It” ad campaign on Monday, featuring former NFL player and original anthem protester Colin Kaepernick. News of the campaign comes only days before the kickoff of the 2018 NFL regular season.

upload_2018-9-3_21-5-51.png

Good, I hope nike loses billions and take big hits on their stocks bahaah.

Onliest thing stupider than plunking down umpteen dollars on shoes for a name, is then muttering "hold my beer", setting your own property on fire and then going "damn, I ain't got no shoes".

Fans Burn Nike Gear in Response to Colin Kaepernick's 'Just Do It' Ad Campaign | Breitbart

Nike announced its “Just Do It” ad campaign on Monday, featuring former NFL player and original anthem protester Colin Kaepernick. News of the campaign comes only days before the kickoff of the 2018 NFL regular season.

View attachment 214553

Some of the tweets in the link were hilarious. I cracked up over the one that said "THE NFL DIED OF COLIN CANCER."

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well, it is the usual suspects after all.

No doubt the same mental midgets we saw burning up real pricey camping gear, I think it was, upon learning the manufacturer wasn't going to sell assault guns any more. They don't seem to understand that they already paid for the shit and the store already got their money. Makes no sense.

View attachment 214553

Why is Nike so dumb?
There are plenty of great athletes who would have been a better choice.
Kaepernick has ruined the NFL and he spreads hatred for the LEOs.
Maybe Nike is trying to shrink its sales.

View attachment 214553

This reminds me of when people destroyed everything that they had of the Dixie Chicks.....things that the people had to buy first before they could do whatever they wanted to with the stuff.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sporting Goods stores don't sell "assault guns" genius.

Whoever it was. It was a while ago.
That's why I didn't pick a name -- I don't remember it.

Yeah pretty damn genius, not citing a name when I don't remember it. Thangyew, thangyew.

So Kaepernick demands "social justice," making millions from Nike for having a bad haircut and taking a knee, while the people making his shoes get 20¢ an hour? His Castro t-shirt makes sense now.

View attachment 214553

Too funny! Buy the stuff, Nike gets your money, then you burn it. Brilliant!

Onliest thing stupider than plunking down umpteen dollars on shoes for a name, is then muttering "hold my beer", setting your own property on fire and then going "damn, I ain't got no shoes".
Only trumpanzees will think that's a good idea. Only trumpanzees would start threads about it thinking that's a good idea.

View attachment 214553

Why is Nike so dumb?
They really monnkeyed it up, didn't they?

View attachment 214553

How stupid do you have to be to A) buy overpriced Nike shit and B) to then burn your overpriced shit?

View attachment 214553

Why is Nike so dumb?

He ruined the NFL? The NFL would have to be seriously crap to be ruined by people kneeling during the anthem. I mean, it is a seriously crap sport in the first place. But that it ruined it for you, speechless...

You really can't like football, just like me.

View attachment 214553

Might as well draw nike swooshes on some $20 bills and burn those too, you stupid ass motherfuckers :lmao:

Forum List

Back