Fantastic Businessman Trump Loses 55 Year Golf Event To Mexico

sponsors are and will continue pulling away from Donnie's MOUTH.

shit happens to shit-slinger's, and he is TOP GUN.
Businesses are nervous about identifying themselves with Trump. His hateful and racist rhetoric is creating a backlash among women, Hispanics and Muslims. Many organizations and businesses are choosing not to be identified with Trump.

What has he said that is hateful or racist?
Ha, posted at the same time. He thinks illegals means Mexicans.

Exactly, who's the racist?

Businesses are nervous about identifying themselves with Trump. His hateful and racist rhetoric is creating a backlash among women, Hispanics and Muslims. Many organizations and businesses are choosing not to be identified with Trump.

Only the illegal ones are rapist murderer drug dealers.

only a small percentage of illegal aliens are rapist/murderer/drug dealers..

glad I could help

More to the point what has he said about minorities that isn't racist. Virtually every time Trump mentions a minority group, he uses the definite article the, as in “the Hispanics,” “the Muslims” and “the blacks.” He blurs them into simple, monolithic entities, instead of acknowledging that there’s as much variety among Muslims and Latinos and black people as there is among white people.

one reason Donnie bought Doral was because it was a very successful operation (long before he came along) and a PGA Tour event course is a major draw ... think national television for two days crowds in the thousands Thursday thru Sunday ... list is endless.

good job Donnie, keep taking. Trumpbots love it, sponsors hate it. Now Mexico can pay for your wall with your $$.

Is the PGA supposed to be a political organization?

The PGA is supposed to appeal to the broadest spectrum of people. Allowing bigotry to dominate is a business killer.

Enforcing the law is not bigotry.

That is political bias talking on your part.

Calling Mexicans "rapists, murderers and drug dealers" is bigoted and racist.

Banning all Muslim immigration into the US, is both bigoted and unconstitutional.

Saying you would go after terrorists' families is advocating committing war crimes.

No company which hopes to appeal to all Americans will want their company or its products associated with someone like this. The majority of white people won't even vote for him, much less people of colour.

1. He did not call all Mexicans rapists, murderers and drug dealers. That the media felt a need to lie about that tells that they think the truth is not on their side.

2. Banning all muslim immigration to the US is just common sense.

3. Saying you would go after terrorists families is bluster. Bluster can serve a purpose. I will believe he is planning of going after people's families when he actually does it.

4. The majority of white people WILL VOTE FOR HIM. Any company that doesn't want to offend the majority of the largest single ethnic group in America, should not be taking sides against Trump.

5. That minorities are out of touch with Whites on this issues, does not mean that they are right about this issue.

glad I could help

From that Right Wing Rag, the Huffington Post, citing that right wing think tank, Amnesty International.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

"According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report."

"Rape can be perpetrated by anyone along the way, including guides, fellow migrants, bandits or government officials, according to Fusion. Sometimes sex is used as a form of payment, when women and girls don’t have money to pay bribes.

The assaults are so common that many women and girls take contraceptives beforehand as preventative measures."

glad I could help
Well, Donald assumed some were not rapist murder drug dealers. No racism there. ROFLMAO. (And I'm wearing underwear on my head)

The PGA announced they are moving their tour event held at Miami's famed Trump National Doral course for the last 55 years to Mexico City. In 2013, the PGA announced a ten year extension to the Trump National Doral to be held through 2023, but when Cadillac, the sponsor did not renew sponsorship of the event, it was dropped.

Trump National Doral was unable to find a sponsor and criticized the move when Donald Trump said "he hopes they have good kidnapping insurance." Tour moves event from Trump Doral to Mexico

The Donald does not lose well.

Good. I'm tired of losing well.

I want to fucking win, no matter how "badly".

I feel ya, and so do all the folks who supported Trump in the primary, but the fact remains that he can't and won't answer policy questions. I don't like Trump. I think he is as bad for America as Bammer has been, and I think he will be as bad as Hillery will be. That said, in all likely hood I will end up voting for him

He won't give details, but his polices are out there.

Deport illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, stop screwing around with Russia.

HIs rhetoric is not racist or hateful.

And he will get the majority of the white vote.

Why aren't organizations worried about pissing them off?

I don't like Trump, but who is claiming he is the world's greatest business man? Only you seem to be claiming that to push a false dichotomy.
I can't say positively. If Cadillac or the PGA would add more information to the move it could be substantiated that his words did him in. Beyond that, the fact that he couldn't find a sponsor or sponsor it himself says a lot. He certainly didn't do anything to save it, that alone demonstrates he didn't have high regard for the tradition.
Sounds like you are making shit up. There was no where else in the US for the PGA tour? I suspect Mexico offered a better deal and they took it.
Business is business. One would think the world's greatest businessman would have been up to the challenge.

Dude didn't he bragged how good negotiator he is? Then he cannot even negotiate a golf tournament. He has plenty of chance to make deal with h other sponsors but his problem with PGA and other golf tournament has been brewing since July 2015.

Golf organizations distance themselves from Trump
You realize your article is over a year old?

And your point is?

That's a thought. Why don't the Trumpeters boycott Cadillac? Go for broke and make it GM.

I don't like Trump, but who is claiming he is the world's greatest business man? Only you seem to be claiming that to push a false dichotomy.
Sounds like you are making shit up. There was no where else in the US for the PGA tour? I suspect Mexico offered a better deal and they took it.
Business is business. One would think the world's greatest businessman would have been up to the challenge.

Dude didn't he bragged how good negotiator he is? Then he cannot even negotiate a golf tournament. He has plenty of chance to make deal with h other sponsors but his problem with PGA and other golf tournament has been brewing since July 2015.

Golf organizations distance themselves from Trump
You realize your article is over a year old?

And your point is?
It went over his head. I put up a link TWICE that mentioned the PGA had had "issues" with Trump for awhile.

Trump says "illegals" and Flopper hears "Mexicans". Speaks volumes.
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Trump is not limiting his statement to illegal immigrants or to a few Mexicans. His implications are quite clear.

He'll get less of the white vote than Romney got...

Trump says "illegals" and Flopper hears "Mexicans". Speaks volumes.
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Trump is not limiting his statement to illegal immigrants or to a few Mexicans. His implications are quite clear.

No, it was quite clear that he was talking about a SUBSET of Mexico's people.

That's what it means when you say that a nation is purposely sending people that have lots of problems.

Not a random or representative sample.

He'll get less of the white vote than Romney got...

That seems very unlikely.

HIs message is far superior, his campaigning is superior, he energy is superior and his is challenging the people that have been shitting on white voters for decades.

Forum List

Back