Fantastic Trump rally last night in Vermont !!

Any pictures? I saw numerous reports but no pix.
Here's some lovely images of Trump followers living up to the expectations of their fearless leader.

Really? You consider this video proof of Trump's supporters somehow being evil?

You certainly have a strange sense of judgment.

No, I consider it to be evidence of how shallow and feeble minded Trump followers are. Perhaps you should consider the possibility that the average Trump followers have somewhat less than impressive IQs and are therefore susceptible to being manipulated and exploited by the childish dogmatic bluster of a cheap salesman.

Says the far left drone that will vote far left all costs!

Here's some lovely images of Trump followers living up to the expectations of their fearless leader.

No, I consider it to be evidence of how shallow and feeble minded Trump followers are. Perhaps you should consider the possibility that the average Trump followers have somewhat less than impressive IQs and are therefore susceptible to being manipulated and exploited by the childish dogmatic bluster of a cheap salesman.

Spoken with Trump like eloquence.

:bsflag:

I love how lefttist and progs always claim how much smarter they are than the "average" American. It's their reasoning behind their belief that only THEY know what's best for the country.

You seem to be the cream of that crop. :lame2:
While I'm sure eschewing PC nonsense and rejecting social justice consciousness is all wonderfully liberating for you, it doesn't explain the attraction to a man who displays no grace, no dignity, no sense of honor, no real intelligence, just a shrewd animal canny.......none of the attributes that distinguish a statesman from a used car salesman. So how smart can Trump followers be?

Aha! That's it! We need a statesman at the helm!!!!

Just like the one we currently have. Right?
Maybe you think Trump can order Congress to pass laws he likes.

Yes that worked so well for Obama correct?

Senate rejects Obama budget in 99-0 vote

Silly far left drone!

See how the far left hates a "progressive" just because of the letter behind their name..

I love how lefttist and progs always claim how much smarter they are than the "average" American. It's their reasoning behind their belief that only THEY know what's best for the country.

While I'm sure eschewing PC nonsense and rejecting social justice consciousness is all wonderfully liberating for you, it doesn't explain the attraction to a man who displays no grace, no dignity, no sense of honor, no real intelligence, just a shrewd animal canny.......none of the attributes that distinguish a statesman from a used car salesman. So how smart can Trump followers be?

Silly far left drone!
Exactly dummy....so what will Trump do to persuade Congress? As if he's the man to magically break the deadlock.

See how the far left hates a "progressive" just because of the letter behind their name..

More meaningless definitions.

Silly far left drone!
Exactly dummy....so what will Trump do to persuade Congress? As if he's the man to magically break the deadlock.

See how the far left thinks that "negotiating" is picking up your ball and going home as laid out by Obama!

Since their people will do, they automatically assume everyone will do it!

More meaningless definitions.

Says the far left drone posting their hatred against a "progressive"..

Yup. Most were Sanders' supporters out for fun.

Of course they are. Keep telling yourself that and perhaps even you can fool yourself into believing it. LOL!!
:lol: They reported it on TV last night. Vermonters love making fun of the regressive far right.

You stated "MOST". Give us the figures.
People often see what they want to see, and believe what they think they saw. It is doubtful that there will ever be an exact number available, but the reporters interviewing people in the line to enter the venue estimated 50% or more were just curious, or Sanders supporters.

Well, even if that is true, that still leaves Trump with a huge gathering who were not Sanders supporters. Not shabby for a Liberal state that he won't win anyway. The fact remains, the man draws far more than does Hillary.

McDonalds draws more than any fine restaurant. That doesn't mean they are better.

Silly far left drone!

See how the far left thinks that "negotiating" is picking up your ball and going home as laid out by Obama!

Obama isn't running for President dim wit.

Silly far left drone!

Says the far left drone that will vote far left at all costs!

Yes But Hilary will be no different, yet you will vote for her anyway..

I was surprised to see such a turnout in Uber liberal Vermont.

Not surprising at all. Everybody likes a good circus. If he was close to where I am, I would have gone too.

Says the far left drone..

If that was the case the numbers of people for Hilary would be in the millions.,..
You wouldn't know left from your own asshole.

Says the far left drone that just proven my comments!

Hate anything not far left!

Hatred is a far left trait..

Silly far left drone!

Bush wasn't running for President in 2008 but he is exactly whom Obama and The Left ran against.

Silly far left drone!

No dummy, I'm not a Clinton fan. You are a very stupid little man.......typical Trump follower.

Of course they are. Keep telling yourself that and perhaps even you can fool yourself into believing it. LOL!!
:lol: They reported it on TV last night. Vermonters love making fun of the regressive far right.

You stated "MOST". Give us the figures.
People often see what they want to see, and believe what they think they saw. It is doubtful that there will ever be an exact number available, but the reporters interviewing people in the line to enter the venue estimated 50% or more were just curious, or Sanders supporters.

Well, even if that is true, that still leaves Trump with a huge gathering who were not Sanders supporters. Not shabby for a Liberal state that he won't win anyway. The fact remains, the man draws far more than does Hillary.

McDonalds draws more than any fine restaurant. That doesn't mean they are better.

No means that the far left has done it's job and make sure the rich get richer and the poor get poorer..

Silly far left drone!

Silly far left drone!

No dummy, I'm not a Clinton fan. You are a very stupid little man.......typical Trump follower.

Yet you will vote for Hilary at all costs as the far left demands!

Forum List

Back