Fantastic Trump rally last night in Vermont !!

Any pictures? I saw numerous reports but no pix.
Here's some lovely images of Trump followers living up to the expectations of their fearless leader.

The only mobs that scare me are mobs that occupy cities, rape women, and kill cops or flash mobs that destroy businesses and engage in the knockout game.

A mob of dumbshits is a mob of dumbshits, it doesn't matter what neighborhood they came from.

Exactly dummy....so what will Trump do to persuade Congress? As if he's the man to magically break the deadlock.

See how the far left thinks that "negotiating" is picking up your ball and going home as laid out by Obama!

Since their people will do, they automatically assume everyone will do it!
Obama isn't running for President dim wit.

Says the far left drone that will vote far left at all costs!

Yes But Hilary will be no different, yet you will vote for her anyway..
No dummy, I'm not a Clinton fan. You are a very stupid little man.......typical Trump follower.

Yet you will vote for Hilary at all costs as the far left demands!
It must be very difficult for you to actually ever think about anything with your knees jerking so hard all the time.

See how the far left thinks that "negotiating" is picking up your ball and going home as laid out by Obama!

Since their people will do, they automatically assume everyone will do it!
Obama isn't running for President dim wit.

Says the far left drone that will vote far left at all costs!

Yes But Hilary will be no different, yet you will vote for her anyway..
No dummy, I'm not a Clinton fan. You are a very stupid little man.......typical Trump follower.

Yet you will vote for Hilary at all costs as the far left demands!
It must be very difficult for you to actually ever think about anything with your knees jerking so hard all the time.

Says the far left drone that sees anyone not far left as a Trump supporter..

Oh the irony impairment in these drones is legendary!

Here's some lovely images of Trump followers living up to the expectations of their fearless leader.

The only mobs that scare me are mobs that occupy cities, rape women, and kill cops or flash mobs that destroy businesses and engage in the knockout game.

A mob of dumbshits is a mob of dumbshits, it doesn't matter what neighborhood they came from.

So you finally admitting to being a dumbshit, far left drone?

Trump's rally was like a KKK rally...kicking out a Muslim woman, and another detractor and stealing his coat. Just a taste of what he would do as POTUS.

do you ever post anything else?

never mind.... rhetorical question. :cuckoo:

do you ever post anything else?

never mind.... rhetorical question. :cuckoo:

Another far left drone showing that they are irony impaired!

They must also be one of those dumbshits that the other drone was talking about..

As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually needed.

As if further demonstration of your somewhat modest intellectual endowment were actually needed.

Another irony i9ompaired post from a far left drone!

An amoeba is smarter than all you far left drones put together, yet they claim they have intelligence, I guess it is how much their hard drive can hold all that far left religious programming.

An amoeba is smarter than all you far left drones put together, yet they claim they have intelligence, I guess it is how much their hard drive can hold all that far left religious programming.

I have no idea what this incoherent scree of nonsense means.

See how the far left acts when they are faced with facts!

Don't you think a lot of Trump's huge crowds are there out of curiosity/the fact that he is a celeb? He's a Famous Person. Free tickets to see this media sensation! He manufactured the huge crowd in Vermont by having his folks hand out 20,000 tickets to a venue that would only hold 1,400 or so. He admitted as much on Fox News. I don't doubt he has a lot of supporters, but not everyone at these events is necessarily going to vote for him. A lot of them are there to see a STAR.

You should probably face the fact that you obviously aren't very smart. Were you aware that the overwhelming majority of Trump followers are not college graduates?

You should probably face the fact that you obviously aren't very smart. Were you aware that the overwhelming majority of Trump followers are not college graduates?

Another irony impaired post from a racist far left drone!

More proof that the far left will hate anyone that does not follow the far left religion!

This is from one that voted for "Hope and Change" twice and got worse than Bush!

Don't you think a lot of Trump's huge crowds are there out of curiosity/the fact that he is a celeb? He's a Famous Person. Free tickets to see this media sensation! He manufactured the huge crowd in Vermont by having his folks hand out 20,000 tickets to a venue that would only hold 1,400 or so. He admitted as much on Fox News. I don't doubt he has a lot of supporters, but not everyone at these events is necessarily going to vote for him. A lot of them are there to see a STAR.

The same goes for Bill Clinton!

That is why Hilary let him out!

More proof that the far left will hate anyone that does not follow the far left religion!

This is from one that voted for "Hope and Change" twice and got worse than Bush!
Racism? I didn't know it was racist to laugh at stupid people.

And the racist far left drone proves my comments!

They are to hate anything that is not far left!

You're evidently just a little too stupid to realize that you don't even begin to make sense.

You're evidently just a little too stupid to realize that you don't even begin to make sense.

More proof of the hatred of the far left for anything that is not far left, but that is what racist far left drones do!

Forum List

Back