Fantastic Trump rally last night in Vermont !!

Trump ordered his thugs to confiscate protesters coats and throw them out into the 10-degree cold night. Did he give them their coats back or did he keep them? Great temperament for a President. Kind of an example of how he would rule if he had the chance.
that's why we want him.... there wasn't enough time to build a wall, it was globally warm outside anyway.
it just wasn't the right timing for occupy vermont.
everyone
uses the old "quick take their jackets" trick in vermont.

Last edited:
And at least two thousand were Sanders fans out for fun.
sounds about right, fun and protest. maybe they were just some guys out taking a walk that night. this is bernie's town. but i don't think anyone would be paid, it might even violate fec rules.

i'm a true believer.
Then you are truly just about as stupid as you can possibly be. Begs the questions: How can a demagogue like Trump win in the general election when a majority of Republicans and Independents don't support him? And why do you want Hilary Clinton to be President?

sounds about right, fun and protest. maybe they were just some guys out taking a walk that night. this is bernie's town. but i don't think anyone would be paid, it might even violate fec rules.

i'm a true believer.
Then you are truly just about as stupid as you can possibly be. Begs the questions: How can a demagogue like Trump win in the general election when a majority of Republicans and Independents don't support him? And why do you want Hilary Clinton to be President?
he seems to have high positives in the polls. maybe you are a demagogue.

"a majority of Republicans and Independents don't support" is the best statement in this thread.

Hint: the Dems don't support him either.

i'm a true believer.
I'm not the one who wants Hilary for President, you evidently do

Any pictures? I saw numerous reports but no pix.
Here's some lovely images of Trump followers living up to the expectations of their fearless leader.

The only mobs that scare me are mobs that occupy cities, rape women, and kill cops or flash mobs that destroy businesses and engage in the knockout game.

A mob of dumbshits is a mob of dumbshits, it doesn't matter what neighborhood they came from.

Who said anything about neighborhoods besides you? Give us a count of how many conservatives participated in an event called Occupy Wall Street? Of the following groups, which represents the largest representation of participants when it comes to the knockout game:

- Whites
- Asians
- Indians
- Blacks
- Latinos
- Eskimos

Here's some lovely images of Trump followers living up to the expectations of their fearless leader.

The only mobs that scare me are mobs that occupy cities, rape women, and kill cops or flash mobs that destroy businesses and engage in the knockout game.

A mob of dumbshits is a mob of dumbshits, it doesn't matter what neighborhood they came from.

Who said anything about neighborhoods besides you? Give us a count of how many conservatives participated in an event called Occupy Wall Street? Of the following groups, which represents the largest representation of participants when it comes to the knockout game:

- Whites
- Asians
- Indians
- Blacks
- Latinos
- Eskimos

Sounds like you're trying to justify mob violence. Good luck with that.

- Whites
- Asians
- Indians
- Blacks
- Latinos
- Eskimos

Sounds like you're trying to skirt the issue that the truth flies in the face of the liberal narrative.

- Whites
- Asians
- Indians
- Blacks
- Latinos
- Eskimos

Sounds like you're trying to skirt the issue that the truth flies in the face of the liberal narrative.

No it doesn't.

- Whites
- Asians
- Indians
- Blacks
- Latinos
- Eskimos

you've raised a good point here. they tried to paint the tea party as violent. occupy wall street has to be the cash for clunkers, or solyndra of oraganised rallys. the "reporter on the street " interviewed so many participants who really had no idea why they were even there. i'm guessing free weed. there were bernie supporters getting stoked at the Trump rally the other night. :cool:

no pants subway rides are the new occupy wall street.

Last edited:

- Whites
- Asians
- Indians
- Blacks
- Latinos
- Eskimos

you've raised a good point here. they tried to paint the tea party as violent. occupy wall street has to be the cash for clunkers, or solyndra of oraganised rallys. the "reporter on the street " interviewed so many participants who really had no idea why they were even there. i'm guessing free weed. there were bernie supporters getting stoked at the Trump rally the other night. :cool:

Occupy Wall Street only occurred in 2012 and then it went away after the Election. Pelosi and the Democrats were scared of Tea Party rallies where there is no rapes or murders yet they told US in the face of the Occupy murders and rapes that occupiers simply needed to be heard and understood.

- Whites
- Asians
- Indians
- Blacks
- Latinos
- Eskimos

Occupy Wall Street only occurred in 2012 and then it went away after the Election. Pelosi and the Democrats were scared of Tea Party rallies where there is no rapes or murders yet they told US in the face of the Occupy murders and rapes that occupiers simply needed to be heard and understood.
Again, you are just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be. The politicians all either ran away or paid meaningless lip service to the idea of occupy Wall St. Begs the question: Why do you dummies have to lie about everything all the time?

- Whites
- Asians
- Indians
- Blacks
- Latinos
- Eskimos

Let's see if we can guess why people attend Tea Party rallies. I'd say it's because they're as superficial and ignorant as you are.

i'm a true believer.
I'm not the one who wants Hilary for President, you evidently do
i want bill to be president, probably won't happen. if obama ends up lying about his birth certificate bush would automatically become president again, that's what a liberal told me at the bernie rally the other night.

Last edited:

- Whites
- Asians
- Indians
- Blacks
- Latinos
- Eskimos

Again, you are just about as completely full of shit as you can possibly be. The politicians all either ran away or paid meaningless lip service to the idea of occupy Wall St. Begs the question: Why do you dummies have to lie about everything all the time?

Rapes and Murders occurred at Occupy Wall Street. Nothing full of shit or false about that.

Forum List

Back