Fantastic Trump rally last night in Vermont !!

You should probably face the fact that you obviously aren't very smart. Were you aware that the overwhelming majority of Trump followers are not college graduates?

Another irony impaired post from a racist far left drone!

More proof that the far left will hate anyone that does not follow the far left religion!

This is from one that voted for "Hope and Change" twice and got worse than Bush!
Racism? I didn't know it was racist to laugh at stupid people.

And the racist far left drone proves my comments!

They are to hate anything that is not far left!
You're evidently just a little too stupid to realize that you don't even begin to make sense.

More proof of the hatred of the far left for anything that is not far left, but that is what racist far left drones do!
Are you a real person? Or just an auto generated response?

Another irony impaired post from a racist far left drone!

More proof that the far left will hate anyone that does not follow the far left religion!

This is from one that voted for "Hope and Change" twice and got worse than Bush!

You're evidently just a little too stupid to realize that you don't even begin to make sense.

More proof of the hatred of the far left for anything that is not far left, but that is what racist far left drones do!

Yes! We know that you hate anything not far left..

Can you run anything that is not a far left drone religious narrative?

Uh huh.....you know that I know that you know that I know.

Yes anyone with a brain knows you are a far left drone!

Or maybe I know that you know that you know that I know.......that would be much different.

Or maybe I know that you know that you know that I know.......that would be much different.

Yes we all know you are a far left drone as you keep proving!

Yes we all know you are a far left drone as you keep proving!
I've got it now.....You know that you know that I know that you know.

Did they beat up any Muslims? It is not really a Trump rally if they don't beat up a Muslim or two. It's like going to an auto race, and nobody crashed.

Don't you think a lot of Trump's huge crowds are there out of curiosity/the fact that he is a celeb? He's a Famous Person. Free tickets to see this media sensation! He manufactured the huge crowd in Vermont by having his folks hand out 20,000 tickets to a venue that would only hold 1,400 or so. He admitted as much on Fox News. I don't doubt he has a lot of supporters, but not everyone at these events is necessarily going to vote for him. A lot of them are there to see a STAR.
that's true, same goes though for hillary, and of course obama, the first time.

Did they beat up any Muslims? It is not really a Trump rally if they don't beat up a Muslim or two. It's like going to an auto race, and nobody crashed.
bernie crashed, metaphorically. it was like having him as mayor all over again.

And at least two thousand were Sanders fans out for fun.
sounds about right, fun and protest. maybe they were just some guys out taking a walk that night. this is bernie's town. but i don't think anyone would be paid, it might even violate fec rules.

i'm a true believer.

Trump ordered his thugs to confiscate protesters coats and throw them out into the 10-degree cold night. Did he give them their coats back or did he keep them? Great temperament for a President. Kind of an example of how he would rule if he had the chance.

Trump can't control his emotional outbursts.

He has not the temperament for a president.

Forum List

Back