Far right cry baby cries and shakes in court as he pleads guilty.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Liam Ryan, 28 of Bradford pleaded guilty at Manchester magistrates’ court.

The prosecution said Ryan had travelled from West Yorkshire to take part in the disorder, and that during the violence a “large group of far-right protesters” were seen engaging in an “altercation with one black male”, which was filmed by members of the group and uploaded on social media.

The prosecutor said Ryan had “played an active role in the disorder”, adding that “he was seen on the footage aiming a punch towards the male involved”.

Ryan, who was shaking as he wiped tears away with a tissue after pleading guilty, was remanded into custody and ordered him to appear at Manchester crown court on 14 August.

Shaking as he wiped awat his tears. He was a lot brave as he joined a gang to beat up a singlle black man. Ryan is a poster boy for far right thugs around the world..

What sort of world does this trash make better.? They will love him when he gets to jail. Shaking and crying. I fucking love it.

Vest of all his mates provided the evidence as they filmed the assault and then showed it on social nedia. Case closed.

No doubt Ryan will offer up same of his mates in return for a lighter sentence. If he stops shaking of course.

The prosecution said Ryan had travelled from West Yorkshire to take part in the disorder, and that during the violence a “large group of far-right protesters” were seen engaging in an “altercation with one black male”, which was filmed by members of the group and uploaded on social media.

The prosecutor said Ryan had “played an active role in the disorder”, adding that “he was seen on the footage aiming a punch towards the male involved”.

Ryan, who was shaking as he wiped tears away with a tissue after pleading guilty, was remanded into custody and ordered him to appear at Manchester crown court on 14 August.

Shaking as he wiped awat his tears. He was a lot brave as he joined a gang to beat up a singlle black man. Ryan is a poster boy for far right thugs around the world..

What sort of world does this trash make better.? They will love him when he gets to jail. Shaking and crying. I fucking love it.

Vest of all his mates provided the evidence as they filmed the assault and then showed it on social nedia. Case closed.

No doubt Ryan will offer up same of his mates in return for a lighter sentence. If he stops shaking of course.

You are too angry for Britain. You should consider moving to America. You sound like a cop with the MET.

This isn't directed at you but you realize that the MET are a police force that impregnates the people they are assigned to spy on?

Don't worry, that cop got a pass. He is working for the Crown I guess, in some creepy way...

You are too angry for Britain. You should consider moving to America. You sound like a cop with the MET.

This isn't directed at you but you realize that the MET are a police force that impregnates the people they are assigned to spy on?

Don't worry, that cop got a pass. He is working for the Crown I guess, in some creepy way...
What has that got to do with a snowflake arrested by GMP.. Send him some tissues. He will need them.

What has that got to do with a snowflake arrested by GMP.. Send him some tissues. He will need them.

You are looking for anger against people as long as it is politically approved by your political correct Overlords.

Remember when you cursed at me for calling out the guy who stabbed a bunch of children? What do you have to say about him now, all of his information is known?

You curse this guy going to prison but don't have an opinion about a POS who MURDERED innocent kids? What in the actually hell is going on in your country that you take such contradictory positions?

I think we both know...

Last edited:
You are looking for anger against people as long as it is politically approved by your political correct Overlords.

Remember when you cursed at me for calling out the guy who stabbed a bunch of children? What do you have to say about him now, all of his information is known?

You curse this guy going to prison but don't have an opinion about a POS who MURDERED innocent kids? What in the actually hell is going on in your country that you take such contradictory positions?

I think we both know...
I cursed you out ? I cursed the people speading lies to spread hate. Still do. Was that you ?

:rolleyes: To you, everybody who is not a card carrying communist comrade is "far right".

Forum List

Back