Far right extremists beat woman with 2 x 4s in the street.

What caliber for 2x4 wielding thugs?

505265.jpg

Ooops, sorry

No big deal. The commie news network certainly didn't cover it.

That's for sure.

Seriously, why didn't you just lead with "I hate black people".
This is seven months old. It's a crime and they are looting. However, she did walk over and antagonize them.

Ooops, sorry

That's for sure.

This is seven months old. It's a crime and they are looting. However, she did walk over and antagonize them.

Your response antagonized me. Can I nail a 2x4 to your head?

They got it on Twitter.

What are the names and details of the people after they have been arrested? Why isn't this being covered by CNN and MSNBC? What is the name of the woman who was attacked and her vocation?

If this isn't exposed openly and all people rounded up, it's a false flag or agent provocateurs. There is no way the media would avoid this unless they have their own suspicions. Just look at how they all screamed and supported the Jussie Smollett bs.

If anyone is assaulting someone based on who they voted for, they should be charged with additional crimes on top of the assault.

Last edited:
Ooops, sorry

That's for sure.

Most Democrat Voters are violent racist bigots who lack any empathy for their victims of violence.
This was a hate crime and you are trying to defend it.

Ooops, sorry

That's for sure.

Just don't accidentally taze yourself in the balls. :)

Trumpism = Racism ... wave that Confederate Flag, wave it wide and high ...
Oh, the race card. The hand grenade came out folks. It's racist to be offended by negroes beating women with bats in the street.

Run away and hide you virtue signaling patronizing racists.

They got it on Twitter.

What are the names and details of the people after they have been arrested? Why isn't this being covered by CNN and MSNBC? What is the name of the woman who was attacked and her vocation?

If this isn't exposed openly and all people rounded up, it's a false flag or agent provocateurs. There is no way the media would avoid this unless they have their own suspicions. Just look at how they all screamed and supported the Jussie Smollett bs.

If anyone is assaulting someone based on who they voted for, they should be charged with additional crimes on top of the assault.

The media is always at least 2 days behind Twitter. My kids routinely tell me about things the news has no clue about.

They got it on Twitter.

Miss me with that shit I know what happened. She marched into that crowd and started some shit, got in a tussle and decided to cry racism. The guy who looks like he's restraining her is actually helping but it's makes for such good propaganda they don't mind throwing him under the bus.

Ooops, sorry

That's for sure.

Just don't accidentally taze yourself in the balls. :)

Don't carry one of those, just OC spray and the Glock.

Might be a good time to pick one up though, when I gets me Trump Bux.

They got it on Twitter.

What are the names and details of the people after they have been arrested? Why isn't this being covered by CNN and MSNBC?

Maybe because it's (a) from LAST SPRING and (b) was a local Rochester story?

Why do you ask? Are you concerned with CNN's "ratings" now? Afraid they're not making enough money from commercials?

Oh and consider this --- did you watch the video? If you did that means you "agree" with the attack by your own logic. Of course, if you didn't watch the video how can you comment on it?

Forum List

Back