Far Rightwing Media Host to Trump "Stop What You're Doing, We're Losing!"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Even far rightwing media pundits like Eric Bolling has read the tealeaves and have honestly come to the conclusion that whatever it is Trump and his boy JD Vance is doing, is simply not working and Kamala Harris and Tim Walz are winning.

But don't take my word for it, see how he explains the situation Republicans find themselves in himself....

Even far rightwing media pundits like Eric Bolling has read the tealeaves and have honestly come to the conclusion that whatever it is Trump and his boy JD Vance is doing, is simply not working and Kamala Harris and Tim Walz are winning.

But don't take my word for it, see how he explains the situation Republicans find themselves in himself....

And listen to Lewandowski on Fox. I believe the trump campaign is really worried about losing in AZ again.

He even called RFK JR "JFK"

Not possible for him. He is who he is.

Let him be who he is. :)

That's what Trump is....

....a loser!

The worst thing Trump could do is switch boats in midstream! His methods are proven to be tried and true and are his forte'.

Trump will have to win being someone he is. Not in pretending to be somebody else!

Forum List

Back