Farmer Prevented from Selling His Crop Because He Supports Traditional Marriage

Church marriages didn't even begin until long after Christ was dead.

Where did I say church marriages? I said man and woman. That's what makes it normal based on what Jesus said in Matthew 19 repeating w
Church marriages didn't even begin until long after Christ was dead.

I said marriages between a man and a woman were the standard of normal. It's what Jesus taught in Matthew 19 repeating the standard set by God the Father in Genesis 2.

Not my fault you ignore that standard.
1. Jesus never said a thing against gays and gay marriage
2. Our secular laws don't have to have anything to do with your so-called religion
Jesus never said a thing about murder.
In Leftardia that means Jesus condones murder.
However, murder is mentioned: 1) elsewhere in the bible, and 2) in most other religions and governments because.......it harms others.
Hint: look up "The Golden Rule"

Please, not the "it doesn't harm anyone else bullshit".
How does my gay marriage harm you? How does murder NOT harm the one murdered?

Are you saying that because an entire denomination supports it God will change his mind about them being wrong? Don't think that thought hasn't gone through the minds of some that call themselves Christian but support things that go against God's word.

God doesn't have to change her mind. She's fine with gay people....she wouldn't have made us otherwise.

Support things that go against god's word? You mean like divorce? Divorce is very expressly against "god's word". Why aren't good Christian bakers refusing to bake cakes for divorced and remarrying couples?

He's so fine with homos that He considered them an abomination and said they won't inherit His kingdom.

Like the things listed in I Corinthians 6:9. Homosexuality and the sexually immoral are on that list. The funny thing is when Christians try to do what you say and refuse to bake cakes for them, you freaks fight against that. Which one is it?
Freedom of religion also means freedom from religion. No one has to adhere to your religious beliefs and any of the many holy books promoted by the various religions. Corinthians is not anyone's boss that doesn't want to be bossed around by Corinthians.

You have that choice. It doesn't change the result just like thinking traffic lights and speed limits don't apply to you until you get a ticket.
Looks like you have begun to litter the thread with your religious preaching. How long do you plan to do that?

Where else could you go to experience a hard core racist preaching about Jesus. Is USMB great or what?

Are you saying that because an entire denomination supports it God will change his mind about them being wrong? Don't think that thought hasn't gone through the minds of some that call themselves Christian but support things that go against God's word.

God doesn't have to change her mind. She's fine with gay people....she wouldn't have made us otherwise.

Support things that go against god's word? You mean like divorce? Divorce is very expressly against "god's word". Why aren't good Christian bakers refusing to bake cakes for divorced and remarrying couples?

He's so fine with homos that He considered them an abomination and said they won't inherit His kingdom.

Like the things listed in I Corinthians 6:9. Homosexuality and the sexually immoral are on that list. The funny thing is when Christians try to do what you say and refuse to bake cakes for them, you freaks fight against that. Which one is it?
You think Corinthians was written by Jesus? :rofl:

Did I say that, fag?
So....why should we care about Corinthians? It's just a letter written by the biblical age version of L. Ron Hubbard.

Freedom of religion also means freedom from religion. No one has to adhere to your religious beliefs and any of the many holy books promoted by the various religions. Corinthians is not anyone's boss that doesn't want to be bossed around by Corinthians.

You have that choice. It doesn't change the result just like thinking traffic lights and speed limits don't apply to you until you get a ticket.
Looks like you have begun to litter the thread with your religious preaching. How long do you plan to do that?

Looks like your existence has littered the planet. How long do you plan to remain around?
You evaded the question by answering it with a question of your own.

Where else could you go to experience a hard core racist preaching about Jesus. Is USMB great or what?

Where else could you go to see an Obama NL like you pucker up to his asshole. On USMB, there a plenty that do that. Keep kissing it, BOY.

You think Corinthians was written by Jesus? :rofl:

Did I say that, fag?
So....why should we care about Corinthians? It's just a letter written by the biblical age version of L. Ron Hubbard.

You don't have to care if you choose not to. That doesn't change reality, fag.

Where did I say church marriages? I said man and woman. That's what makes it normal based on what Jesus said in Matthew 19 repeating w
I said marriages between a man and a woman were the standard of normal. It's what Jesus taught in Matthew 19 repeating the standard set by God the Father in Genesis 2.

2. Our secular laws don't have to have anything to do with your so-called religion
However, murder is mentioned: 1) elsewhere in the bible, and 2) in most other religions and governments because.......it harms others.

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight. 17 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. 18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. 19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord." 20

Like I've said before, if a fag baker doesn't want to serve heterosexuals, I'm OK with that. In fact, if (fill in the blank) doesn't want to serve (fill in the blank) for whatever reason, I'm fine with that, too.
Actually, it's just as illegal per PA laws for anyone to be refused service based on their religion.....and that is the case in ALL 50 states. You may want to refuse someone based on their religion, but you would be fined too.

Looks like your existence has littered the planet. How long do you plan to remain around?

I don't answer questions from those inferior to me, BOY.
See, stuff like that. But enough with the off topic stuff. Let's get back on topic about the religious guy being a trouble maker.

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight. 17 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. 18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. 19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord." 20

Like I've said before, if a fag baker doesn't want to serve heterosexuals, I'm OK with that. In fact, if (fill in the blank) doesn't want to serve (fill in the blank) for whatever reason, I'm fine with that, too.
Actually, it's just as illegal per PA laws for anyone to be refused service based on their religion.....and that is the case in ALL 50 states. You may want to refuse someone based on their religion, but you would be fined too.

Why are you fags so thin-skinned when someone tells you no? I don't have a problem if one of you that owns a business tells me no for whatever reason. You sound like a bunch of spoiled brats that think yes is the only answer you should hear when you ask for something.

I would not want do it as I would consider it murdering one's own child.

Neither would I unless it was medically necessary...but I support a woman's right to make decisions about her own body.

How could the baby be her body, as it has different DNA, different fingerprints, often different blood type and sex?

Until it is living outside of it, it's her body.

That's a made up excuse for those who want to use murder to hide their mistakes.
Almost every single abortion is for convenience and nothing more.

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

'cause....if there isn't, and one is murder, so, then, is the other.

That's called logic.

No, your views on abortion are not logical. They are based solely on your personal feelings about abortion. My views are logical. I want there never to be another abortion performed in this country...I just know that cannot be accomplished legislatively. I know the only way to reduce abortion is through science, education and free birth control.

I would not want do it as I would consider it murdering one's own child.

Neither would I unless it was medically necessary...but I support a woman's right to make decisions about her own body.

How could the baby be her body, as it has different DNA, different fingerprints, often different blood type and sex?

That's a made up excuse for those who want to use murder to hide their mistakes.

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

That's called logic.

No, your views on abortion are not logical. They are based solely on your personal feelings about abortion. My views are logical. I want there never to be another abortion performed in this country...I just know that cannot be accomplished legislatively. I know the only way to reduce abortion is through science, education and free birth control.

Oh, another one that thinks only what she believes is the way to do things.

Free birth control? When you idiots use terms like that, you prove you don't think logically. Someone has to pay and I bet you think it should be someone other than the one using it being forced to fund it.

He said that about shellfish and people who cut their hair too.

I also disagree that the "sexual immorality" spoken of by the men that wrote the story was homosexuality. I think it was prostitution.

God made gay people. Do you believe god makes mistakes?

Well, yeah...you are a racist asshole that would be fine with whites only lunch counters.

He said that about shellfish and people who cut their hair too.

I also disagree that the "sexual immorality" spoken of by the men that wrote the story was homosexuality. I think it was prostitution.

God made gay people. Do you believe god makes mistakes?

Since YOU disagree, should we all view it as you do.

God doesn't make mistakes that's why your argument he made you that way is false. You chose to be that way.

:lol: who in real life talks like this and has more than 1 friend?

I have lots of friends. They think the same thing about people like him and you.
him who

your friends are prolly AWESOME

Why are you fags so thin-skinned when someone tells you no? I don't have a problem if one of you that owns a business tells me no for whatever reason. You sound like a bunch of spoiled brats that think yes is the only answer you should hear when you ask for something.

Actually, the thread was started as a way to whine about the farmer being denied a place in a farmers market paid for by taxpayers money.

That's called logic.

Oh, another one that thinks only what she believes is the way to do things.

Free birth control? When you idiots use terms like that, you prove you don't think logically. Someone has to pay and I bet you think it should be someone other than the one using it being forced to fund it.

No, I just recognize the reality that we don't have an abortion problem we have an unwanted pregnancy problem and abortion is simply one solution.

Women have and will always find a way to rid themselves of an unwanted pregnancy. I preferred that way to be safe, legal, and rare.

Well, yeah...you are a racist asshole that would be fine with whites only lunch counters.

I'd be fine with blacks only lunch counters. Seems you didn't read what I posted. If as lesbo like you wanted to start a business and exclude anyone of your choosing for whatever reason, I'm fine with that. It's YOUR choice. I wouldn't consider you racist, bigoted, or any of the other terms you thin skinned assholes throw around when someone gives you an answer you don't like. I'd consider you a business owner making a choice about her business.

:lol: who in real life talks like this and has more than 1 friend?

I have lots of friends. They think the same thing about people like him and you.

They all wear white hoods when they get together and ask each other if the hoods make them look economically anxious.

Forum List

Back