Fascism is all the rage in Europe, and it’s coming to America

Europe better wake the fuck up very soon. The fascists are coming in the form of refugees, and if the invasion isn't stopped right now, Europe's future is fucked.

do you live in Fling MI?

Fling MI? Never hear of it, do they like flinging things?
so you were born handicapable?

Make a point and stop fucking around.
I did and it went over your head.

Yep, went right over my head. So are you going to to make the point or just carry on this crap? Last chance.
Last chance? ooo, I'm scurred

ok, just to help you out

you made a big deal about np, and posted a pic of a rally, I responded with there's only 17 in that pic and you replied with complete non-sense.

It's not my fault you're an idiot and think the np is anything but a stray anomaly.

Fling MI? Never hear of it, do they like flinging things?

Yep, went right over my head. So are you going to to make the point or just carry on this crap? Last chance.

ok, just to help you out

you made a big deal about np, and posted a pic of a rally, I responded with there's only 17 in that pic and you replied with complete non-sense.

It's not my fault you're an idiot and think the np is anything but a stray anomaly.

Do you know what the ignore list is? You're on it. Bye.

ok, just to help you out

Hahahaha!!!! Two Thumbs now you are fucked...and I mean royally fucked!!!

ok, just to help you out

Hahahaha!!!! Two Thumbs now you are fucked...and I mean royally fucked!!!
It's like they are hurting me by telling me I'm on iggy, when, in fact, they are planting my flag in their asses for me.

seriously, only pussies put people on iggy

ok, just to help you out

hqdefault.jpg

Would you like to buy a vowel?

Trump is the functional equivalent of the far-right in Europe, he performs the same functions in the political system, and attracts the same kind of support…white, nativist, lower-educated
And that's why all the "stupid" people are going to elect him President.
The more 'fascist' the better.
It's past time we 'took the fucking garbage out'.
Batshit will be in the first fucking rail car hopefully.

Forum List

Back