Fascist, democrat stormtroopers, you know, antifa, attack Trump Supporters after rally...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And we saw this in Europe in the 1930s.......brown shirts, or in this case democrat antifa stormtroopers....attacked Trump supporters at the Trump rally last night...

Left-wing Rioters Attack Trump Supporters Leaving Minneapolis Rally | Breitbart

Left-wing rioters attacked supporters of President Donald Trump leaving a rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Thursday evening — assaulting them in groups, setting fire to pro-Trump hats, and attacking the police.
Riot police stood by as members of Antifa were seen dragging steel fences away from the Target Center. They were filmed by Elijah Schaffer, a correspondent for The Blaze, a conservative news site — who was maced as he filmed.
------

The scene was reminiscent of the riot outside a convention center in San Jose in June 2016, when anti-Trump rioters attacked Trump supporters leaving the venue in full view of the media — and Mayor Sam Liccardo blamed Trump.

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey proclaimed Thursday as “Love Trumps Hate Day” in the city, in solidarity with protests against Trump. Evidently, however, some of those among the “protesters” felt “hate” trumped “love.”

In one instance, a bystander who was not a Trump supporter reported being attacked by the anti-Trump mob
https://twitter.com/KaliFinch1/status/1182485804544921600

In this riot of anti-trump. I was just trying to get through with my brother, and I’ve never been called a racist so many times let alone ever. I’ve never been shoved for just walking through for thinking I was a trump supporter. I don’t have opinions on trump but this was wack

The democrats are violent, racist, haters.....and they are getting more and more out of control...

Forum List

Back