Fascist Party (aka Democrat Party) - actively participating in voter suppression.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Wow, before I start off, geez one of the few Friday nights I get a day off, and that is hard given my field. Okay, so on to the point, and I have no clue as to how long this will go as I intend it to be short and to the point then; well, one thing leads to another.

While it is a known that if democrats can't cheat they can't win and the fact that democrats are the party of voter fraud and election rigging, the one thing that most people overlook is that the democrats are also the party of voter suppression, who can forget in multiple cities where they had black panthers intimidating people into not voting. As for me, I have always stated I will vote 3rd party, and for the most if it comes down to it, reluctantly vote for a Republican, too many RINOs to vote Republican. However, I will drink jet fuel and urinate on an electrical fire before I ever vote a democrat/fascist.

So, the fascist party is having FEMA give zero help to the people in N. Carolina abandon those suffering all in hopes they can't vote for Trump. If this isn't proof that the democrat/fascist party is not only the party of the aforementioned in the above paragraphs, it is also the party of the mentally ill, it is the party of satan. Any elected democrat proclaiming to be Christian is using this as a false premise. What mentally ill minds to deprive people in need all in reprehensible demonic goal of retaining power. It is just not me who knows the evils, cheating and despicable acts of the democrat/fascist party, there are people like Jill Stein who have stated that "of course the democrat party cheats to gain and hold onto power", and there are not many things Jill and I agree on.

The glee and complete and total lack of sympathy by Axelrod and democrats at the plight of those who may vote Trump, the opportunity to suppress them is just sickening. When you hear a fascist democrat proclaim that every vote counts, ask that fascist what they did to make sure everyone in N. Carolina could vote!!! They are ordering FEMA to block volunteers from helping. How mentally ill is that!!!!!!!!! I believe there are many good people working for FEMA, but the mentally ill fascist/democrat party is ordering them to do this in hopes of winning a state. they're blocking Elon Musk from helping these people as well. Wow, just wow.

I am going to proved a few links below. For the first time in a long time I came really close to use vulgarity to express my opinion, but awhile ago I took a no profanity pledge and I am telling you this one really tested me. Oh, and well; darn, here I was hoping to keep this post short yet here I am as usual when angry venting.

Wow, before I start off, geez one of the few Friday nights I get a day off, and that is hard given my field. Okay, so on to the point, and I have no clue as to how long this will go as I intend it to be short and to the point then; well, one thing leads to another.

While it is a known that if democrats can't cheat they can't win and the fact that democrats are the party of voter fraud and election rigging, the one thing that most people overlook is that the democrats are also the party of voter suppression, who can forget in multiple cities where they had black panthers intimidating people into not voting. As for me, I have always stated I will vote 3rd party, and for the most if it comes down to it, reluctantly vote for a Republican, too many RINOs to vote Republican. However, I will drink jet fuel and urinate on an electrical fire before I ever vote a democrat/fascist.

So, the fascist party is having FEMA give zero help to the people in N. Carolina abandon those suffering all in hopes they can't vote for Trump. If this isn't proof that the democrat/fascist party is not only the party of the aforementioned in the above paragraphs, it is also the party of the mentally ill, it is the party of satan. Any elected democrat proclaiming to be Christian is using this as a false premise. What mentally ill minds to deprive people in need all in reprehensible demonic goal of retaining power. It is just not me who knows the evils, cheating and despicable acts of the democrat/fascist party, there are people like Jill Stein who have stated that "of course the democrat party cheats to gain and hold onto power", and there are not many things Jill and I agree on.

The glee and complete and total lack of sympathy by Axelrod and democrats at the plight of those who may vote Trump, the opportunity to suppress them is just sickening. When you hear a fascist democrat proclaim that every vote counts, ask that fascist what they did to make sure everyone in N. Carolina could vote!!! They are ordering FEMA to block volunteers from helping. How mentally ill is that!!!!!!!!! I believe there are many good people working for FEMA, but the mentally ill fascist/democrat party is ordering them to do this in hopes of winning a state. they're blocking Elon Musk from helping these people as well. Wow, just wow.

I am going to proved a few links below. For the first time in a long time I came really close to use vulgarity to express my opinion, but awhile ago I took a no profanity pledge and I am telling you this one really tested me. Oh, and well; darn, here I was hoping to keep this post short yet here I am as usual when angry venting.

#MAGALIES

Forum List

Back