🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle

They already have lots of qualified applicants. You raise wages when you have trouble finding qualified applicants. Since wages are now stagnant there are few looking to hire skilled workers.

Here is another comment where I was obviously discussing skilled workers.

Here's something you keep proving. You're one of those that makes what you call stagnant wages. Otherwise, you would be whining about something you could fix if you applied yourself.

And now you talk completely out of your ass further proving you are a moron.

You're the one whining about stagnant wages. To use the argument put forth by your kind (i.e. - Liberal retards), when you complain to much about something, it's a sign you fit into it.

Yes stagnant wages are slowing our whole economy. That is a problem.

Since mine aren't stagnant, I doing something to help the economy. If you would improve your skills, your wages would improve. Try it instead of whining how it isn't happening.

That's because they don't.
Here is another link:
Who decides how much a CEO makes?

There not a lot of evidence that CEOs with pay packages larded with goodies do a better job than those with more modest paychecks. One study found that companies that allow personal use of corporate aircraft, for example, tend to underperform the stock market by about 4 percent a year, over the 10 years covered by the study. (Considering that the total return of the S&P 500 index averaged about 10 percent a year over the past eight decades, that's not small change.)

So how do these packages get approved? Corporate boards usually include a subset of the board called the compensation committee. The problem is that many corporate directors (so-called “inside” directors) report to the CEO. So their judgment is not exactly impartial. (“Hey, boss: remember that raise I asked you for? One reason I need it is because I’m staying late working on your generous pay package for next year.”)

When it comes to “outside” directors (people who work for other companies), some CEO pack their boards with friends and cronies. So the board’s final decision is not always, well – above board. The Sarbannes-Oxley law took some steps to set rules on this, requiring certain new reporting procedures and holding directors personally liable if shareholders squawk.
That's called an OPINION piece.

Sounds like you're jealous to me of something you'll never become.

Yet that is how the board works, the ceo owns the board. How many links you need before you get it? I realize you are slow.

You can post all the OPINION/OP ED pieces you want. NONE of them are proof.

Yes and the studies that ceos get paid more for poor performance you just gonna block those out too. Are you like 15 years old?

Are you going to ignore that if those doing the paying with their money choose to pay a CEO that much it's none of your business?

Yet you make a blanket statement about wages going up when jobs are being offered then back off when called on it.

By the way, ONE example doesn't prove your point nor have you even shown it works with the example you gave. You make a blanket statement.

No you mean you took a comment out of context and ran with it like a moron does. Even though I corrected you many times. When lying is your only defense you have nothing.

I took your comment for what it SAID. You're running from it now. When you run like a pussy from your own comment, I can't help you. I'm not real sure you can help you unless you man up to what you said.

Yes you choose to ignore what we were discussing. Seriously all you can do is take comments out of context? Sad.

I take the statements as you made them.

You know, if you put half as much effort into improving your skills as you do whining about stagnant wages, your wages wouldn't be stagnant.

Don't worry kid, I'll make a lot more than you this year. But if my customers didn't have stagnant wages I'd do even better. See stagnant wages are bad for the economy. When you grow up and learn some economics you might figure that out.

You will? I'm sure you can prove that. Make that I'm sure you won't, will find some excuse not to, but expect me to believe you.

Here is another link:
Who decides how much a CEO makes?

There not a lot of evidence that CEOs with pay packages larded with goodies do a better job than those with more modest paychecks. One study found that companies that allow personal use of corporate aircraft, for example, tend to underperform the stock market by about 4 percent a year, over the 10 years covered by the study. (Considering that the total return of the S&P 500 index averaged about 10 percent a year over the past eight decades, that's not small change.)

So how do these packages get approved? Corporate boards usually include a subset of the board called the compensation committee. The problem is that many corporate directors (so-called “inside” directors) report to the CEO. So their judgment is not exactly impartial. (“Hey, boss: remember that raise I asked you for? One reason I need it is because I’m staying late working on your generous pay package for next year.”)

When it comes to “outside” directors (people who work for other companies), some CEO pack their boards with friends and cronies. So the board’s final decision is not always, well – above board. The Sarbannes-Oxley law took some steps to set rules on this, requiring certain new reporting procedures and holding directors personally liable if shareholders squawk.

Yet that is how the board works, the ceo owns the board. How many links you need before you get it? I realize you are slow.

Yes and the studies that ceos get paid more for poor performance you just gonna block those out too. Are you like 15 years old?

Are you going to ignore that if those doing the paying with their money choose to pay a CEO that much it's none of your business?

Yes so you continue to be a hypocrite. Ceos can get raises for bad performance, but don't give those poor people a raise.

Here's something you keep proving. You're one of those that makes what you call stagnant wages. Otherwise, you would be whining about something you could fix if you applied yourself.

You're the one whining about stagnant wages. To use the argument put forth by your kind (i.e. - Liberal retards), when you complain to much about something, it's a sign you fit into it.

Since mine aren't stagnant, I doing something to help the economy. If you would improve your skills, your wages would improve. Try it instead of whining how it isn't happening.

Don't worry I'm far from stagnant. Thanks for letting me know you have lost. Once you try pathetic personal attacks you are done.

Yes so you continue to be a hypocrite. Ceos can get raises for bad performance, but don't give those poor people a raise.

When I apply the same standard of it's not my business what those who do the paying with their money pay anyone working for them whether it be on the high end, low end, or anywhere in between, that's anything but hypocritical. When are you going to learn that it's none of your damn business what someone that isn't using your money pays their employees?

No you mean you took a comment out of context and ran with it like a moron does. Even though I corrected you many times. When lying is your only defense you have nothing.

I took your comment for what it SAID. You're running from it now. When you run like a pussy from your own comment, I can't help you. I'm not real sure you can help you unless you man up to what you said.

Yes you choose to ignore what we were discussing. Seriously all you can do is take comments out of context? Sad.

You know, if you put half as much effort into improving your skills as you do whining about stagnant wages, your wages wouldn't be stagnant.

Don't worry kid, I'll make a lot more than you this year. But if my customers didn't have stagnant wages I'd do even better. See stagnant wages are bad for the economy. When you grow up and learn some economics you might figure that out.

You will? I'm sure you can prove that. Make that I'm sure you won't, will find some excuse not to, but expect me to believe you.

I guess you are going to prove my wages are stagnant then.

Don't worry I'm far from stagnant. Thanks for letting me know you have lost. Once you try pathetic personal attacks you are done.

Then you can prove it? You keep saying you make more than me yet you don't have a clue what I make and have yet to prove what you do make. When you can prove it, let me know. Since you haven't, I don't accept the word of a whining little bitch that blames anyone/anything else when he can't make it.

Thanks for letting me know you expect people to believe you because you say it. It's not an attack when it's true.

That's not how it works. YOU make the claim that you make more than me and your wages aren't stagnant. It's up to YOU to prove that you do and they aren't. It's YOUR claim.

When I apply the same standard of it's not my business what those who do the paying with their money pay anyone working for them whether it be on the high end, low end, or anywhere in between, that's anything but hypocritical. When are you going to learn that it's none of your damn business what someone that isn't using your money pays their employees?

When the employees are paid so little they are on welfare it is my business. I pay taxes and lots of them. Plus I own a lot of stocks so for many companies it is again my business.

They already have lots of qualified applicants. You raise wages when you have trouble finding qualified applicants. Since wages are now stagnant there are few looking to hire skilled workers.

The problem is when those who have stagnant skills demand a wage above what those skills are worth. As far as the OP, what does a fast food worker do that's worth $15/hour?

Then you can prove it? You keep saying you make more than me yet you don't have a clue what I make and have yet to prove what you do make. When you can prove it, let me know. Since you haven't, I don't accept the word of a whining little bitch that blames anyone/anything else when he can't make it.

Thanks for letting me know you expect people to believe you because you say it. It's not an attack when it's true.

So you don't prove anything but now you think you can demand proof? That is funny.

When the employees are paid so little they are on welfare it is my business. I pay taxes and lots of them. Plus I own a lot of stocks so for many companies it is again my business.

When their skills are so low they can't make it, they shouldn't get welfare.

You keep saying you do lots of things but have yet to prove any of it.

The problem is when those who have stagnant skills demand a wage above what those skills are worth. As far as the OP, what does a fast food worker do that's worth $15/hour?

Ceo performance goes down with increases.

So you don't prove anything but now you think you can demand proof? That is funny.

I didn't make a claim that I made more than you. You have made that claim about yourself. I didn't make the claim that I pay lots of taxes and own stock. You made that about yourself. Where's the proof?

That's not how it works. YOU make the claim that you make more than me and your wages aren't stagnant. It's up to YOU to prove that you do and they aren't. It's YOUR claim.

You made the claim my wages are stagnant, prove it. Seriously stop being such a child.

If you're so damn good at what you do, why aren't you a CEO? That's right, you don't have the ability but you think you know more than a CEO about running a company.

I didn't make a claim that I made more than you. You have made that claim about yourself. I didn't make the claim that I pay lots of taxes and own stock. You made that about yourself. Where's the proof?

But you did make the claim my wages are stagnant. So prove it.

If you're so damn good at what you do, why aren't you a CEO? That's right, you don't have the ability but you think you know more than a CEO about running a company.

There you go making claims again. Prove I am not.

You made the claim my wages are stagnant, prove it. Seriously stop being such a child.

Since you haven't provided proof of you claim that you make more than me, that's proof enough.

Forum List

Back