🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle

Ah so I have to prove things but you don't. That's not how it works kid.

You said you made more than me. Prove it. I don't have access to your income but for you to make such a statement, you must think you have access to mine.

Because you are really dumb you just don't get it. I said that to mock your claim that I had stagnant wages. Wow you are slow.

You call it mocking because it's not true. You asked for proof. There it is. You didn't prove your claim about making more than me liar.

Even when I explain it you are still too dumb. Incredible.

Saying you mocked isn't an explanation. It's a cop out. You're too stupid to know the difference.

Still waiting on proof that you make more than me. I withdraw my statement about you making stagnant wages. Still waiting on your proof of income, taxes paid, and stocks owned.

I guess you are copping out on proving my wages are stagnant then.

You need to look up what mocking means...

Ah so I have to prove things but you don't. That's not how it works kid.

Kid?

I'm old enough to be your dad and man enough to treat you like your dad should have.

No adult could be this dumb, you can't be serious?

If you're an adult, you've proven one can be. Sounds to me like all you were taught was that one has to demand something and they're supposed to get it. Your parents did you a disservice.

But that is ok for ceos.

If it's OK for the low skilled workers, it's OK for anyone. However, you still don't get it. If a company chooses to pay a CEO any amount, it's none of my business. If a company chooses to pay a worker any amount, it's none of my business. It becomes my business when the government mandates it.

Well I own stocks in these companies so it is my business. Love how you have different standards for rich and poor. Very classy.

Don't you pay taxes?

You said you made more than me. Prove it. I don't have access to your income but for you to make such a statement, you must think you have access to mine.

Because you are really dumb you just don't get it. I said that to mock your claim that I had stagnant wages. Wow you are slow.

You call it mocking because it's not true. You asked for proof. There it is. You didn't prove your claim about making more than me liar.

Saying you mocked isn't an explanation. It's a cop out. You're too stupid to know the difference.

Still waiting on proof that you make more than me. I withdraw my statement about you making stagnant wages. Still waiting on your proof of income, taxes paid, and stocks owned.

Unlike you, I realize that when I can't prove something I no longer make the claim.

You need to look up the word pussy to see your picture since you copped out of proving your claim that you make more. Since I withdrew my claim, your can't be mocking but a statement that now has to be proven. Willing to prove your CLAIM you make more? Didn't think so.

Kid?

I'm old enough to be your dad and man enough to treat you like your dad should have.

If you're an adult, you've proven one can be. Sounds to me like all you were taught was that one has to demand something and they're supposed to get it. Your parents did you a disservice.

But that is ok for ceos.

If it's OK for the low skilled workers, it's OK for anyone. However, you still don't get it. If a company chooses to pay a CEO any amount, it's none of my business. If a company chooses to pay a worker any amount, it's none of my business. It becomes my business when the government mandates it.

Well I own stocks in these companies so it is my business. Love how you have different standards for rich and poor. Very classy.

Don't you pay taxes?

Prove you own stock in them.

It's the same standard asshole. The company decides what they pay for both.

I pay too many taxes because low income, low skilled leeches get by with paying no income taxes.

Wanna talk about different standards for rich and poor. Do you support that low income people get by without paying income taxes and that the rich should pay even more?

Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. So it gets no sympathy from me. It's time for McDonalds to do some good for a change.
if you do not own a business, then you have no say in the matter.
For the last time. $15 per hour for unskilled. mostly teen aged workers is ABSURD...
These people who are "striking" for higher pay are attempting to take a short cut to higher earnings by enlisting the assistance of government because they are incapable of either showing initiative to learn new skills, learn new skills or go to school to learn new skills..So they believe that by "demanding" the money will just land in their lap.
That isn't the way the world works.
By joining their legions you are WORSE because you don't own a business or if you do, would not be willing to sacrifice your own livelihood to pay a min wage of $15 per hour..
One other thing. The min wage raise is not that simple. As the min wage is increased so do the wages of everyone else.
Wage levels always should be left to the marketplace to decide.
So you can stop your anti business owner diatribe. It's tired and pointless.

Like i said, $15 is peanuts in today's America. But there's room for compromise. And unless you're connected to McDonalds in some way, it's none of your business. It's between the employees and the employer. They're not asking for more money from Government. They're asking for it from their Employer.

There's nothing wrong with Private Sector Unions. In fact, Unions are probably the only thing that can save American Workers now. They need to be strong again. When they were strong, there was balance. Since they've fallen, Workers have suffered. We have to get the balance back.

Good on em. Hopefully they'll get it, or something close. McDonalds has made $Billions off the blood, sweat, and tears of their slave workers. So it gets no sympathy from me. It's time for McDonalds to do some good for a change.
Ya know what it is especially ironic. Your avatar....About government protecting the shit out of the people....Yet you want government to take those batons to business owners to suit your cause.....So it is actually YOU swinging the baton...
Hey genius....Don't be surprise if one day the person you are beating grabs the baton and decides to hit back.

Poor McDonalds Millionaires. Must be rough. I hope they make it.

Unlike you, I realize that when I can't prove something I no longer make the claim.

You need to look up the word pussy to see your picture since you copped out of proving your claim that you make more. Since I withdrew my claim, your can't be mocking but a statement that now has to be proven. Willing to prove your CLAIM you make more? Didn't think so.

You did the same thing with your claim. You just called yourself a pussy. You are brilliant.

But that is ok for ceos.

Don't you pay taxes?

I pay too many taxes because low income, low skilled leeches get by with paying no income taxes.

Wanna talk about different standards for rich and poor. Do you support that low income people get by without paying income taxes and that the rich should pay even more?

Well let's increase what people are paid and they will pay taxes. See how that works?

For the last time. $15 per hour for unskilled. mostly teen aged workers is ABSURD...
These people who are "striking" for higher pay are attempting to take a short cut to higher earnings by enlisting the assistance of government because they are incapable of either showing initiative to learn new skills, learn new skills or go to school to learn new skills..So they believe that by "demanding" the money will just land in their lap.
By joining their legions you are WORSE because you don't own a business or if you do, would not be willing to sacrifice your own livelihood to pay a min wage of $15 per hour..
One other thing. The min wage raise is not that simple. As the min wage is increased so do the wages of everyone else.

Like i said, $15 is peanuts in today's America. But there's room for compromise. And unless you're connected to McDonalds in some way, it's none of your business. It's between the employees and the employer. They're not asking for more money from Government. They're asking for it from their Employer.

There's nothing wrong with Private Sector Unions. In fact, Unions are probably the only thing that can save American Workers now. They need to be strong again. When they were strong, there was balance. Since they've fallen, Workers have suffered. We have to get the balance back.

It is peanuts. Way these clowns act you'd think we wanted to make everyone millionaires.

But that is ok for ceos.

Don't you pay taxes?

Let those who have discretionary income pay the lions share of the taxes. Those who are barely surviving shouldn't.

It is peanuts. Way these clowns act you'd think we wanted to make everyone millionaires.

Slave Owners will not give up their slaves easily. It'll be a fight. Private Sector Unions need to make a big comeback. You can't enter the fight without em. We're living in an age of Corporatism. The Corps have all the power and control.

Strong Unions could provide some balance again. American Workers would be represented. There would be someone in their corner again. I definitely support Private Sector Unions.

Last edited:

Slave Owners will not give up their slaves easily. It'll be a fight. Private Sector Unions need to make a big comeback. You can't enter the fight without em. We're living in a time of Corporatism. The Corps have all the power and control.

Strong Unions could provide some balance again. American Workers would be represented. There would be someone in their corner again. I definitely support Private Sector Unions.

Wages have declined with unions. The claim no unions would lead to better wages has been proven false.

Slave Owners will not give up their slaves easily. It'll be a fight. Private Sector Unions need to make a big comeback. You can't enter the fight without em. We're living in a time of Corporatism. The Corps have all the power and control.

Wages have declined with unions. The claim no unions would lead to better wages has been proven false.

Of course it has. There is a correlation. But the average greedy white Republican dude won't see that. He wants his slaves, and that's that.

But that is ok for ceos.

Don't you pay taxes?

Let those who have discretionary income pay the lions share of the taxes. Those who are barely surviving shouldn't.

So those who have made it should be required to offset the slack pieces of shit that haven't? I thought living in society meant we were supposed to contribute to society. I guess that only applies to those capable of making it society. If you can't, you should expect others to support you.

Of course it has. There is a correlation. But the average greedy white Republican dude won't see that. He wants his slaves, and that's that.

Define greedy.

But that is ok for ceos.

Don't you pay taxes?

Well let's increase what people are paid and they will pay taxes. See how that works?

Let's expect people to do something to earn that increase. See how that works?

As for you they will pay taxes, that isn't necessarily so. I doubt you would understand an explanation because the double or more digit numbers would involve you being able to count that high. A single parent with two kids making minimum wage ($7.25/hour or $15,080/year based on a 52 week/year x 40 hour/week schedule) could have their hourly wage more than doubled and that single parent still wouldn't pay income taxes. The actual hourly wage could be raised to $18.55 with no income taxes being paid. By the way, I can prove it. When I do, all I ask is you be man enough to admit it.

Slave Owners will not give up their slaves easily. It'll be a fight. Private Sector Unions need to make a big comeback. You can't enter the fight without em. We're living in an age of Corporatism. The Corps have all the power and control.

Unions in the US can only do one thing: chase more jobs out of the country.

Ya know what it is especially ironic. Your avatar....About government protecting the shit out of the people....Yet you want government to take those batons to business owners to suit your cause.....So it is actually YOU swinging the baton...
Hey genius....Don't be surprise if one day the person you are beating grabs the baton and decides to hit back.

They'll do just fine. In fact, those McDonald millionaire are taking some of their money and investing it into automation. Some restaurants are virtually employee free. Think of how much they will save by having robots do the work former human employees used to do.

"Every action causes a reaction."
Ray from Cleveland

But that is ok for ceos.

Don't you pay taxes?

Let's expect people to do something to earn that increase. See how that works?

As for you they will pay taxes, that isn't necessarily so. I doubt you would understand an explanation because the double or more digit numbers would involve you being able to count that high. A single parent with two kids making minimum wage ($7.25/hour or $15,080/year based on a 52 week/year x 40 hour/week schedule) could have their hourly wage more than doubled and that single parent still wouldn't pay income taxes. The actual hourly wage could be raised to $18.55 with no income taxes being paid. By the way, I can prove it. When I do, all I ask is you be man enough to admit it.

Yes you say that for the poor but then are ok with ceos getting paid more for worse performance. You aren't consistent.

They'll do just fine. In fact, those McDonald millionaire are taking some of their money and investing it into automation. Some restaurants are virtually employee free. Think of how much they will save by having robots do the work former human employees used to do.

"Every action causes a reaction."
Ray from Cleveland

And unemploying people will make them virtually customer free. Can't unemploy your customer base.

Forum List

Back