🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fast-food workers strike, seeking $15 wage, political muscle

You're the one whining about stagnant wages. To use the argument put forth by your kind (i.e. - Liberal retards), when you complain to much about something, it's a sign you fit into it.

Yes stagnant wages are slowing our whole economy. That is a problem.

The problem is when those who have stagnant skills demand a wage above what those skills are worth. As far as the OP, what does a fast food worker do that's worth $15/hour?

Ceo performance goes down with increases.

If you're so damn good at what you do, why aren't you a CEO? That's right, you don't have the ability but you think you know more than a CEO about running a company.

There you go making claims again. Prove I am not.

You want someone to believe you're such a big money maker and so smart yet you want me to disprove a claim you made. Not how it works.

Don't worry kid, I'll make a lot more than you this year. But if my customers didn't have stagnant wages I'd do even better. See stagnant wages are bad for the economy. When you grow up and learn some economics you might figure that out.

You will? I'm sure you can prove that. Make that I'm sure you won't, will find some excuse not to, but expect me to believe you.

I guess you are going to prove my wages are stagnant then.

That's not how it works. YOU make the claim that you make more than me and your wages aren't stagnant. It's up to YOU to prove that you do and they aren't. It's YOUR claim.

You made the claim my wages are stagnant, prove it. Seriously stop being such a child.

Since you haven't provided proof of you claim that you make more than me, that's proof enough.

You made your claim first. Prove it.

Yes stagnant wages are slowing our whole economy. That is a problem.

The problem is when those who have stagnant skills demand a wage above what those skills are worth. As far as the OP, what does a fast food worker do that's worth $15/hour?

If you're so damn good at what you do, why aren't you a CEO? That's right, you don't have the ability but you think you know more than a CEO about running a company.

You want someone to believe you're such a big money maker and so smart yet you want me to disprove a claim you made. Not how it works.

Ah so I have to prove things but you don't. That's not how it works kid.

You will? I'm sure you can prove that. Make that I'm sure you won't, will find some excuse not to, but expect me to believe you.

That's not how it works. YOU make the claim that you make more than me and your wages aren't stagnant. It's up to YOU to prove that you do and they aren't. It's YOUR claim.

You made the claim my wages are stagnant, prove it. Seriously stop being such a child.

Since you haven't provided proof of you claim that you make more than me, that's proof enough.

You talk like a child and expect people to take you seriously. Run along son, real men have money to earn. You go and try to get that $15/hour flipping burgers.

You said you made more than me. Prove it. I don't have access to your income but for you to make such a statement, you must think you have access to mine.

Kid?

I'm old enough to be your dad and man enough to treat you like your dad should have.

You talk like a child and expect people to take you seriously. Run along son, real men have money to earn. You go and try to get that $15/hour flipping burgers.

Prove I'm flipping burgers.

Kid?

I'm old enough to be your dad and man enough to treat you like your dad should have.

No adult could be this dumb, you can't be serious?

Prove I'm flipping burgers.

Prove you don't.

You said you made more than me. Prove it. I don't have access to your income but for you to make such a statement, you must think you have access to mine.

Because you are really dumb you just don't get it. I said that to mock your claim that I had stagnant wages. Wow you are slow.

Kid?

If you're an adult, you've proven one can be. Sounds to me like all you were taught was that one has to demand something and they're supposed to get it. Your parents did you a disservice.

Because you are really dumb you just don't get it. I said that to mock your claim that I had stagnant wages. Wow you are slow.

You call it mocking because it's not true. You asked for proof. There it is. You didn't prove your claim about making more than me liar.

Kid?

If you're an adult, you've proven one can be. Sounds to me like all you were taught was that one has to demand something and they're supposed to get it. Your parents did you a disservice.

But that is ok for ceos.

Backing off your claim, again? It's easy for you to be a pussy when you were raised to be one.

You call it mocking because it's not true. You asked for proof. There it is. You didn't prove your claim about making more than me liar.

Even when I explain it you are still too dumb. Incredible.

So again with stagnant wages there aren't well paid skilled jobs waiting to be filled. If there were, wages would be increasing as companies tried to fill these jobs.

So again with stagnant wages there aren't well paid skilled jobs waiting to be filled. If there were, wages would be increasing as companies tried to fill these jobs.

What the hell does that mean?

Me sees permanent welfare in your future.

Even when I explain it you are still too dumb. Incredible.

Saying you mocked isn't an explanation. It's a cop out. You're too stupid to know the difference.

Still waiting on proof that you make more than me. I withdraw my statement about you making stagnant wages. Still waiting on your proof of income, taxes paid, and stocks owned.

Kid?

But that is ok for ceos.

If it's OK for the low skilled workers, it's OK for anyone. However, you still don't get it. If a company chooses to pay a CEO any amount, it's none of my business. If a company chooses to pay a worker any amount, it's none of my business. It becomes my business when the government mandates it.

Forum List

Back