🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

fast food workers think their wage should be doubled

547133_10151573357516275_151222697_n.png

I hope that you people will someday have to support yourselves.

If anyone is attempting to support themselves or a family on unskilled labor pay, they have much bigger problems than the wage itself.

» What is the market value of a fast food worker? » News -- GOPUSA
Is there no end to the absurd notion that certain people think that money grows on trees?

So many of them are being overpaid. I think there should not be a government mandated minimum wage period!!! Let people do some moving in together, roommates, and get rid of expensive cable, Internet and telephone fees, fast food and start managing what their skill or lack thereof, brings to their lives. There is no better incentive for a person to learn to survive, than having to manage themselves on their own. The strong will survive. The weak will not, regardless of who provides their living.

If these folks are unhappy at their jobs...
Why can't they go get themselves one of those 9 million jobs that Obama created?

Oh shut up.

Whusta mattah sonny boy?

Truth hurt?

Tough. Grow up and face the world as an adult and maybe you'll GET IT.

So let's say by some miracle a few blue moons, and lightening comes from a clear sky and these people get their wish. Ok, guess what? The restaurants all raise their prices to cover the additional expense. Customers stay away in droves. The stores lay off workers due to the lack of business. Eventually some if not most will close.
MC Donald's stock which is owned by a lot of grandparents as well as mutual and pension funds, collapses.....See how this works?...
Of course you reaction will be "oh that's bullshit. That could never happen.
Yep..Just another lib that thinks there really is a magic wand that solves all ills.

What kind of mindless cretin supports a family working at Burger King? Here's a hint: Don't reproduce!

WTF unless your an owner or a Manager you should be a teen flipping burgers for you first job, hence you get shit pay. By the time you have a family to support you are supposed to have a grown up, full time job and maybe use McD's as extra employment. It isn't really intended for an adult with a family to use as your main source of income. If your an adult and your major source of income comes from being a burger flipper, you fucked up big time somewhere, don't blame the franchise.

Last edited:
What kind of mindless cretin supports a family working at Burger King? Here's a hint: Don't reproduce!

Good Advice R.C.! It's called Birth control pills. They have been around since 1960; Use them people! No matter how expensive they are, they're still cheaper than a baby.

When we had our first kid Hubby and I had been married over 5 years,the marriage was working, we had a house and Hubby had a job that offered a working family man's wage. He did flip Burgers for extra income with the first kid and had a paper route that I helped him with the second, but it was never our only employment. I made my own baby food, did cloth diapers when at home, and we lived simply. We had a roof over our heads, food in our mouths and clothes on our backs. We may not (and still don't) have been driving a Mercedes and living in a upper Crust neighborhood wearing designer clothes, but we have good enough and don't want for anything.

Last edited:
$15 is ridiculous.
I worked in fast food for 3 years and nothing I did deserved more than minimum wage.

547133_10151573357516275_151222697_n.png

I hope that you people will someday have to support yourselves.
Again... why the FUCK is somebody RELIANT on minimum wage as an ADULT?? What they fuck are they doing to NOT learn more, up their skills, or become more valuable?? Hell, stay at McD's a YEAR and don't fuck up and you will indeed get a raise... be even partially competent and you'll probably become a team lead, shift supervisor, or assistant manager

But NO... ones like you and your ilk think it should just be given away.. without even thoughts to the ripple effects... you think people working more skilled jobs at $11 an hour now will just readily accept making the same as an idiot, no motivation career burger flipper??? All you are doing is changing the salary floor and bringing even more people into the poverty level, or simply changing the number value of what poverty is...

You sir, are an idiot

A jump to 15 or even 11 per hour from 7.50 is a pipe dream. However, they might get a buck increase for being a squicking wheel. Why not throw out a large number during the protests?

Last edited:
They can be easily replaced, do they not get that?

Depends on how old you are and how long you have worked there. You can have one brilliant employee who is fired, and the entire store falls to pieces.

My old store lost three good employees, including myself, when we all transferred. My old boss now struggles to find decent staff to work, and openly admits that she regrets her decision to transfer us.

Most people are replaceable, however, others are not.

You can have one brilliant employee who is fired, and the entire store falls to pieces.

I don't believe for one second that there is a brilliant burger flipper who's firing cause a fast food joint to fall to pieces.

Sorry.

You can have one brilliant employee who is fired, and the entire store falls to pieces.

I don't believe for one second that there is a brilliant burger flipper who's firing cause a fast food joint to fall to pieces.

Sorry.

No one flips burgers anymore, which shows how retarded you lot are.

Its about organisation. Keeping things running smoothly without the need for a manager. Being able to do multiple things at once without assistance, including manager duties.

You wouldn't know unless you worked there. I forgot that Americans are experts on everything, though.

I haven't watched someone flip burgers since oh about two hours ago, which shows how retarded you are.

Its about organisation. Keeping things running smoothly without the need for a manager. Being able to do multiple things at once without assistance, including manager duties.
Or its about a min wage worker greatly overestimating their contributions, someone who thinks nobody flips burgers isn't someone I'd lean on for acute business analysis.

You wouldn't know unless you worked there. I forgot that Americans are experts on everything, though.
Lol ah gotcha if someone doubts you it must be because of their nationality. Can you be any more shallow? Maybe you should stick with the minimum wage jobs, seems about right for you.

No one flips burgers anymore. If they do in the U,S, its because you are a backwards lot who haven't moved into the 21st century.

They can be easily replaced, do they not get that?

Depends on how old you are and how long you have worked there. You can have one brilliant employee who is fired, and the entire store falls to pieces.

My old store lost three good employees, including myself, when we all transferred. My old boss now struggles to find decent staff to work, and openly admits that she regrets her decision to transfer us.

Most people are replaceable, however, others are not.

Those long term 'good' employees are not making minimum wage.. WHICH IS THE POINT

You have to be a major fuckup to be working at minimum wage as an adult

Sorry.

1) Bullshit.. and know first hand as the neighbor's teen is an assistant manager at the local fast food and they do indeed flip burgers...
2) MANY here in the superior US have indeed worked fast food in their younger years

Sorry.

1) Bullshit.. and know first hand as the neighbor's teen is an assistant manager at the local fast food and they do indeed flip burgers...
2) MANY here in the superior US have indeed worked fast food in their younger years

LOL. Bet it takes ages to cook a single burger, too. Should be cooked on both sides at the same time.

Forum List

Back