🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

fast food workers think their wage should be doubled

one question out of curiosity. Are fast food consumers willing to pay double for their fast food?

Of course. Just the other day I went to McDonalds. I bought a ten pack of chicken bites, a double beef and bacon burger, a medium frozen coke, and an Oreo McFlurry, and it cost me just over $20.

Most of you guys would spit chips at the thought of paying that much, but I am happy to do it - and judging by the number of customers McDonalds gets through its doors each day, so do the vast majority of consumers.

but would you be willing to pay $40 so they worker could make double?

one question out of curiosity. Are fast food consumers willing to pay double for their fast food?

Of course. Just the other day I went to McDonalds. I bought a ten pack of chicken bites, a double beef and bacon burger, a medium frozen coke, and an Oreo McFlurry, and it cost me just over $20.

Most of you guys would spit chips at the thought of paying that much, but I am happy to do it - and judging by the number of customers McDonalds gets through its doors each day, so do the vast majority of consumers.

Workers here earn double what your workers do, and you wouldn't be paying $40 for what I bought - if you were, the workers would be earning at least $35 + per hour.

Workers here earn double what your workers do, and you wouldn't be paying $40 for what I bought - if you were, the workers would be earning at least $35 + per hour.

what do the workers make by you?

So why are you guys stuck flipping patties when our grills close on the patty and cook both sides in a mere 38 seconds?
So I take it you've backed off from your utterly asinine claims that nobody in the world flips burgers any more?

Dumbass.

If you are under 16, I think you make around $8 an hour. Over 21's make close to $18 an hour. That is for casuals - full timers over 21 make around $15 an hour.

So why are you guys stuck flipping patties when our grills close on the patty and cook both sides in a mere 38 seconds?
So I take it you've backed off from your utterly asinine claims that nobody in the world flips burgers any more?

Dumbass.

No, I haven't - America needs to get into the 21st century, obviously. And so do you.

If you are under 16, I think you make around $8 an hour. Over 21's make close to $18 an hour. That is for casuals - full timers over 21 make around $15 an hour.

that isn't that far off what they make here. a kid will be pulling down minimum wage. $7.25 USD, equivalent to $8 AUD. more seasoned workers are making about $12, supervisors and managers more.

that isn't that far off what they make here. a kid will be pulling down minimum wage. $7.25 USD, equivalent to $8 AUD. more seasoned workers are making about $12, supervisors and managers more.

Managers here apparently get paid based on their performance, they make at least $22 an hour, which isn't much when you consider the shit they have to put up with - they also all work at least 6 hours overtime each week, but get no overtime pay.

Dumbass.

No, I haven't - America needs to get into the 21st century, obviously. And so do you.

Okay so let me get your logic:

1. You claim nobody flips burgers anymore
2. It is demonstrated that many do
3. But since you don't believe its necessary in modern times, you stand by your initial claim that nobody does it

I'd be surprised if your IQ is over 80. Enjoy your career of menial jobs.

Forum List

Back