lived "side by side in '''relative peace"" in the middle
east for centuries"????? did she discuss that issue with
jews who have family legacy in the middle east for
centuries? Could someone define
"RELATIVE PEACE" for me? reminds me of those
stories I heard about HAPPY BLACK SLAVES ON THE
PLANTATIONS OF ANTEBELLUM SOUTH USA----in the
1960s oh I know BHARGOUTI TOLD HER

"There is a good historical record to go by and relative is the key term and it needs to be judged by the standards of the time.. No one is claiming milk and honey and, in comparison to their treatment in the Christian world at the time, it was a good bit better."

man, you're such a good...debater.

Good advice, Hoss.
I raised the issue because it's another example in an age-old saga of a small number of unscrupulous Jews engaging in behaviors that gets thousands of innocent Jews evicted from their homes, businesses, and bank accounts (or worse.) I realize every nation has their psychopaths, but I'm a little unclear why Jews pay such a high price for theirs.

Jealousy
Natural selection

Natural Selection is your worst enemy, Georgie Boy

Grant must have been drinking when he issued that order. It affected ALL Jews "as a class" including Jews serving in the US Army.

The author of this book seems like someone worth listening to on this subject:

"Dr. Jonathan Sarna is the Joseph H. & Belle R. Braun Professor of American Jewish History at Brandeis University and Chief Historian of the new National Museum of American Jewish History.
Dubbed by the Forward newspaper in 2004 as one of America's fifty most influential American Jews, he was Chief Historian for the 350th commemoration of the American Jewish community, and is recognized as a leading commentator on American Jewish history, religion and life. In 2009, he was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences"

I agree it would have been impossible for me to support the South in that struggle.
Apparently, there was a movement in the North prior to Fort Sumter that called for letting the Confederacy rot and invading Canada instead.
Although Grant signed the order and admitted responsibility, he explained what happened during his Presidential campaign. So let it be, George. Forgive and forget.
Good advice, Hoss.
I raised the issue because it's another example in an age-old saga of a small number of unscrupulous Jews engaging in behaviors that gets thousands of innocent Jews evicted from their homes, businesses, and bank accounts (or worse.) I realize every nation has their psychopaths, but I'm a little unclear why Jews pay such a high price for theirs.
I'll give you some more good advice, Georgie Boy. Stop obsessing over money and people you think have loads of it. There are unscrupulous people from all walks of life regardless of their race, ethnicity, or religion. Am I saying that all Blacks are unscrupulous because in your town there are Blacks who have cheated old people out of their homes. Would I say that all Blacks are criminals even though we read about many who commit crimes? Actually, Georgie Boy, I think you should get out more because the fresh air might invigorate your brain where you would stop obsessing over money all the time. It really is a shame that you didn't exert yourself when you were younger the way you exert yourself on message boards, and you probably would have landed up with a better retirement than you have now. The viewers must wonder if you dream at night about $100 bills floating into your subsidized apartment when you finally open a window. As an aside, since Georgie Boy doesn't live too far from Koreatown, I can just imagine him mumbling about those unscrupulous Koreans because the Koreans have more money than he has. And, Georgie Boy, regarding your statement about why the Jews had to pay so high a price for their psychopaths, have you ever considered that it is psychopaths like yourself who needed a scapegoat.

How did Pamela Olson determine that jews and arabs
lived "side by side in '''relative peace"" in the middle
east for centuries"????? did she discuss that issue with
jews who have family legacy in the middle east for
centuries? Could someone define
"RELATIVE PEACE" for me? reminds me of those
stories I heard about HAPPY BLACK SLAVES ON THE
PLANTATIONS OF ANTEBELLUM SOUTH USA----in the
1960s oh I know BHARGOUTI TOLD HER

"There is a good historical record to go by and relative is the key term and it needs to be judged by the standards of the time.. No one is claiming milk and honey and, in comparison to their treatment in the Christian world at the time, it was a good bit better."

Thank you, once again for an absolutely stunning and brilliant contribution to the discussion. Your attempt to correlate history with modern socialogical phenomena has left me...well....

....speechless. Fine job. Perhaps you could expand a bit on your thesis as to the historical treatment of Muslims, Jews, and Christians in the ancient world? Perhaps flesh it out into something more along the lines of debate rather than masterbate?

It's ok to use pretty pictures if you are unable to articulate your ideas rationally.

Thank you, once again for an absolutely stunning and brilliant contribution to the discussion. Your attempt to correlate history with modern socialogical phenomena has left me...well....

....speechless. Fine job. Perhaps you could expand a bit on your thesis as to the historical treatment of Muslims, Jews, and Christians in the ancient world? Perhaps flesh it out into something more along the lines of debate rather than masterbate?

It's ok to use pretty pictures if you are unable to articulate your ideas rationally.
Oh look, acoyote coming to a thread to bitch and wine about someones posting. I've never seen that before

Oh look, acoyote coming to a thread to bitch and wine about someones posting. I've never seen that before

Hello cute little troll. Can you contribute to the discussion on the treatment of Muslims, Jews, and Christians in the ancient world or is your sole contribution bitching and "wining"?

I hope, at least, you contribute a decent wine :)

Although Grant signed the order and admitted responsibility, he explained what happened during his Presidential campaign. So let it be, George. Forgive and forget.
Good advice, Hoss.
I'll give you some more good advice, Georgie Boy. Stop obsessing over money and people you think have loads of it. There are unscrupulous people from all walks of life regardless of their race, ethnicity, or religion. Am I saying that all Blacks are unscrupulous because in your town there are Blacks who have cheated old people out of their homes. Would I say that all Blacks are criminals even though we read about many who commit crimes? Actually, Georgie Boy, I think you should get out more because the fresh air might invigorate your brain where you would stop obsessing over money all the time. It really is a shame that you didn't exert yourself when you were younger the way you exert yourself on message boards, and you probably would have landed up with a better retirement than you have now. The viewers must wonder if you dream at night about $100 bills floating into your subsidized apartment when you finally open a window. As an aside, since Georgie Boy doesn't live too far from Koreatown, I can just imagine him mumbling about those unscrupulous Koreans because the Koreans have more money than he has. And, Georgie Boy, regarding your statement about why the Jews had to pay so high a price for their psychopaths, have you ever considered that it is psychopaths like yourself who needed a scapegoat.
Since you're so full of good advice (among other things) surely you can point out another nation that has been persecuted world wide to the same extent as your "chosen" tribe:

"Persecution of Jews has occurred on numerous occasions and at widely different geographical locations. As well as being a major component in Jewish history, it has significantly affected the general history and social development of the countries and societies in which..."

Why are a few unscrupulous Jews able to bring down so much destruction on the heads of their brethren, anything to do with arrogance or assimilation...? What other nation, worldwide, consistently inspires hatred and disgust beyond all proportion to its population or crimes?

Maybe your god of the collection plate knows part of the answer...

Persecution of Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hello cute little troll. Can you contribute to the discussion on the treatment of Muslims, Jews, and Christians in the ancient world or is your sole contribution bitching and "wining"?

I hope, at least, you contribute a decent wine :)

So does this mean you are gonna stop bitching about peoples posts?

Forum List

Back