Fastest girl in Connecticut writes op ed about the unfairness of boys competing in girls sports

This is a brave girl, but now Dimocrats will eat her alive.

I was the fastest girl in Connecticut. But transgender athletes made it an unfair fight.​

Just what is the scope of the problem? How many "Democrat Boys" are still in high school? The article was talking about transgendered and they should not be allowed to compete in high school girls sports. Most people are too old and no longer in high school when they can register to vote and choose a party. I get it, if you fail a few grades you might be still in high school and be a registered Democrat, but than you probably would not qualify academically to be on the team.

So your position is, "As long as only a few girls get harmed, we can ignore it, because who cares about those bitches until we need their votes".

Or is it, "I'll obsess over this one nitpicky, irrelevant word and pretend it's the WHOLE topic so that I can derail any conversation"?

Or both?

I was the fastest girl in Connecticut. But transgender athletes made it an unfair fight.​

Just what is the scope of the problem? How many "Democrat Boys" are still in high school? The article was talking about transgendered and they should not be allowed to compete in high school girls sports. Most people are too old and no longer in high school when they can register to vote and choose a party. I get it, if you fail a few grades you might be still in high school and be a registered Democrat, but than you probably would not qualify academically to be on the team.

They'll be voting for Dimocrats, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Now have her write one about why girls that are slower should not want to play on men's sports teams...

Good for her. I'm glad she isn't afraid to challenge what's politically correct to say, and not go along with agendas were told to go a long with.

And for some reason no matter how many times I read the headline of this thread I kept seeing "fattest girl in Connecticut". I only clicked on it because I couldn't figure out what trannies had to do with a fat girl.

The Dimocraps have always had a war on women...could be that it is because they are pajama boys...and Butches
Maybe it shows how much the party system is about fighting for turf, and patriarchal dominance, not about women or minority race used for identity politics.

Why else would the media tolerate White liberals such as Biden and Pelosi trying to argue only Democrats represent Blacks and Latinos (and now Asians?).

Clearly this is political and not about race or white privilege since they both have white privilege.

Clearly this is not about including Blacks and letting Black leaders represent themselves, since they are both trying to represent Blacks while censoring Black Conservatives from representing themselves equally.

The same with gender issues framed only for politics.

This makes no sense, except it appears to be political backlash as reactionary responses between one extreme clashing with another.

If all parties are treated equally as Religious Organizations with rights to take responsibility for their own beliefs, maybe we can call a truce and draw the line against this trend of imposing such beliefs on the entire public. If we don't allow Religious Organizations to impose their beliefs through Govt, at what point will we finally agree Political Parties shouldn't do this either???

Good for her. I'm glad she isn't afraid to challenge what's politically correct to say, and not go along with agendas were told to go a long with.

And for some reason no matter how many times I read the headline of this thread I kept seeing "fattest girl in Connecticut". I only clicked on it because I couldn't figure out what trannies had to do with a fat girl.

1621891211479.png

Here's Adam Lambert and Queen performing "Fat Bottomed Girls" in Connecticut.
Does that count?

The Dimocraps have always had a war on women...could be that it is because they are pajama boys...and Butches
If she is eaten alive, may she only be complete and total poison to whoever is dumb enough to swallow her because its their fault that she and all other natural born females only have to work even harder now than they did before. Why should such a thing take place so that those who can't win against other guys only have to work less?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Now have her write one about why girls that are slower should not want to play on men's sports teams...
why? she doesn’t want to be on a boys team she wants to compete against women

If she is eaten alive, may she only be complete and total poison to whoever is dumb enough to swallow her because its their fault that she and all other natural born females only have to work even harder now than they did before. Why should such a thing take place so that those who can't win against other guys only have to work less?

Holly
Very well stated.... i applaud you...:thewave:

According to her, just in the cases linked to her and her fellow plaintiffs, there were "85" examples of girls deprived of a slot or a change to compete.

That is a lot of impacted individuals.
Those transgendered should not be allowed to compete with normal girls.
Yoi mean REAL girls. But otherwise, I agree

Holly
Very well stated.... i applaud you...:thewave:
Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Young women that can make the cut already do play on predominantly men's sports teams.
Of course they don't have to pretend to be men to play on the team ... :thup:

1621902081369.png

So your position is, "As long as only a few girls get harmed, we can ignore it, because who cares about those bitches until we need their votes".

Or is it, "I'll obsess over this one nitpicky, irrelevant word and pretend it's the WHOLE topic so that I can derail any conversation"?

Or both?
I don't need their votes. I'm not running for anything. Besides, I have never been a party member or either party. High school girls cannot vote in general here unless they are not too bright or have lousy study habits and failed a grade or two. What is it you hate about them that would make you call the "bitches"? Seems kind of cruel nature of you and maybe just mean spirited in general. If they have started getting surgeries and hormones to become transgendered while still a kid, I figure they got enough problems without me calling them names on an international message board, but I was raised better than you. Like I said, in this same thread, probably to somebody on a more even keel than you, I do not think they should be allowed to compete against normal girls. Feel better now? I bear them no ill will. I do not care if they go get a huge horse dongs attached, sometime in their life. Nothing to me. Which bothers you the most, that they want to become chicks with d#cks or that some of them, when old enough to vote, won't vote republican? I don't know any, but would not be surprise if they wouldn't. You political/social fanatics alienate everybody that doesn't tow the line in every way. Easy to see why your party has lost ground. You even attack your own party members in public, wanting to drum them out of that party, kick them out of their jobs, even when they just speak out in support the constitution and rule of law rather than pledge allegiance your party and your overlords. I remember when all republicans supported the constitution and rule of law. Not like now, them being the insurrectionist supporting party.

They'll be voting for Dimocrats, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
If they are the best choice at the time I very well might and probably will. I think about what the candidate stands for and what kind of character or lack there of, they possess. I like republicans fine at state level, as often small business, sound fiscal minded. You are correct if talking about a presidential choice. I care more about keeping the constitution and the country than to take a chance on voting for a trumpian insurrectionist to take control over our country. You know, somebody that will put their oath of office before personal desire to take over the country, thinking it's there for the taking if they work it right. My way, you get to vote them out of office if they suck, like we did with trump. The trumpian way, you are stuck without a vote that ever counts again. Who's dumb enough to support that?

Or both?
I don't need their votes. I'm not running for anything. Besides, I have never been a party member or either party. High school girls cannot vote in general here unless they are not too bright or have lousy study habits and failed a grade or two. What is it you hate about them that would make you call the "bitches"? Seems kind of cruel nature of you and maybe just mean spirited in general. If they have started getting surgeries and hormones to become transgendered while still a kid, I figure they got enough problems without me calling them names on an international message board, but I was raised better than you. Like I said, in this same thread, probably to somebody on a more even keel than you, I do not think they should be allowed to compete against normal girls. Feel better now? I bear them no ill will. I do not care if they go get a huge horse dongs attached, sometime in their life. Nothing to me. Which bothers you the most, that they want to become chicks with d#cks or that some of them, when old enough to vote, won't vote republican? I don't know any, but would not be surprise if they wouldn't. You political/social fanatics alienate everybody that doesn't tow the line in every way. Easy to see why your party has lost ground. You even attack your own party members in public, wanting to drum them out of that party, kick them out of their jobs, even when they just speak out in support the constitution and rule of law rather than pledge allegiance your party and your overlords. I remember when all republicans supported the constitution and rule of law. Not like now, them being the insurrectionist supporting party.

Only a leftist would think "I don't need their votes, so I don't have to care about harming them" is a defense, or even a reasonable thing to say. Of course, only a leftist would think deliberate stupidity and illiteracy is a clever debate strategy.

For the record, I dismissed the entire rest of your post as irrelevant gibberish and deflections, since I don't read posts by unlettered fools who've never heard of paragraphs. Not worth my time. Seriously, moron, they cover that shit in junior high. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Or both?

Only a leftist would think "I don't need their votes, so I don't have to care about harming them" is a defense, or even a reasonable thing to say. Of course, only a leftist would think deliberate stupidity and illiteracy is a clever debate strategy.

For the record, I dismissed the entire rest of your post as irrelevant gibberish and deflections, since I don't read posts by unlettered fools who've never heard of paragraphs. Not worth my time. Seriously, moron, they cover that shit in junior high. What the fuck is wrong with you?
You just don't like it that your point (what little there was of one) about those girls was pointless as you are simply a hater, as proved by calling those high school girls dirty names. Only somebody running for office needs votes, so your point of me not caring until I "needed" their vote was also pointless, as I have never needed votes. Maybe you ran and lost.
You got all my points. You just couldn't do anything with them.

Forum List

Back