Fat Boy Proved He Could Hit Guam

But like I said what counts is how the Japanese view it, and I'm sure their public isn't having a fun time now that the air raid sirens are going off once every two weeks.
That the Japanese government is waging propaganda is probably due to their Korea guilt.

Actually, yes. Above Flight Level 25 and above is CLASS A airspace over most of the planet. NO flight operations without control and permission of the host ATC.
In which case overflying satellites violate airspace. So I think you're full of bullshit.

Actually, yes. Above Flight Level 25 and above is CLASS A airspace over most of the planet. NO flight operations without control and permission of the host ATC.
In which case overflying satellites violate airspace. So I think you're full of bullshit.

Satellites are in space ... missiles track below space.

Bin Laden didn`t have a military.

The Taliban were in essence Bin Laden's military.

However, the Taliban did not have tanks, aircraft, surface to air missiles, artillery, etc. NK does.
Bin Laden didn`t have a military.

The Taliban were in essence Bin Laden's military.

However, the Taliban did not have tanks, aircraft, surface to air missiles, artillery, etc. NK does.
They did have enough to systematically repel the Soviet invasion! Or do you not remember?

They did not repel the Soviet invasion by any stretch of the imagination. They simply made the war so distasteful and costly that it was no longer justifiable for their political aims. Think Vietnam for us.
Whatever, they had enough to drive the Soviets off their land. That's pretty substantial if you ask me.

Militarily they didn't have anything except the Stinger missiles that made helicopter use by the Soviets almost impossible. Guess where they got those little babies?

Distance is the easy part. ACCURACY to hit Guam requires another 5 or 6 years or help from China..

As we used to say in the Navy ... close is only good in horseshoes and nuclear weapons.

Hand grenades also!

When my son was in the Army, he was firing a Mk 19 grenade launcher at the target on a firing range which was a group of mannequins.

His first shot hit the closest mannequin in the head. So much for "close".

Distance is the easy part. ACCURACY to hit Guam requires another 5 or 6 years or help from China..

As we used to say in the Navy ... close is only good in horseshoes and nuclear weapons.

Hand grenades also!

When my son was in the Army, he was firing a Mk 19 grenade launcher at the target on a firing range which was a group of mannequins.

I fired a Mk19 at a wrecked truck in Kuwait. Very difficult to fire with a raging erection.

Hand grenades also!

Depends on how much bounce you get and the timer..

Hand grenades also!

Depends on how much bounce you get and the timer..

True. The point being, you don't have to hit the person with the grenade, you just have to be "close".

Forum List

Back