Fat Chicks

That's another problem with bitches today: they walk around with a fucking chip on their shoulder, feeling like they always have to justify themselves. It is an inferiority complex, and it is not at all attractive. It is also immature. .

You know...all my small peckered friends feel the exact same way about their inability to to satisfy a woman.

How do you know if your friends have small peckers?

Ahhh...another sparkling tidbit of prose attempting to masquerade as a jocular retort. Keep working on your come-backs though. They will get better when you hit your 20s

Blah blah. Say something worth ready or take a hike!

I am not sure one can overstate the irony of that comment

45 year old men do not speak in the manner that you do. Most often it is teen boys with an attitude or in a gang that I have heard speak that way and those were on TV

Shows how much you know, you stupid twat!
The only twat you get are the ones attached to someone tweaked out on meth. I am an intelligent person therefore can spot your kind far off and you are not worthy to even approach me. Go lay back in the gutter and dream of someone decent

At one time, I would have agreed that 45-year-old men don't speak that way, but after being here for a while . . . I can say that they do, and even older men speak in this way as well. I don't know if there is something the matter with them or what.

What I find amazing is that he actually admits he is 45. If I was 45 and so morally bankrupt, juvenile in emotional development, void of respect, and lacking in vocabulary and command of the English language, my true age is not something I would reveal with a great deal of enthusiastic willingness. I would just tell everyone I was 17 so my lack of intellectual maturity wouldn't be so worthy of critique.

Dude, you've got issues. Just you referring to women as "bitches" says a lot about you. :D No self-respecting woman would have anything to do with you. THAT is why you can't find a woman and have to settle for strippers. Those are the only people who would probably have anything to do with you.
What's wrong with strippers? I happen to like them….Are you jealous that they are good looking?

I certainly don't see anything wrong with them, though I am puzzled as to why you think ChrisL would be jealous of them.

DSC_1222a.JPG

But around other men I do talk like this. They do also (unless their women have totally emasculated them). You are in denial that your husband or significant other is somehow above this. .

Actually you are in denial that this is somehow normal behavior for a 45 year old man. Yeah guys talk like that about girls when they aren't around.....when the guys are 16 and trying to show how cool they are to their buddies. When we actually grow up, we don't talk like that at all. Either you are trying to bullshit people or you hang out with a bunch of thugs and think that culture is normal.

I've not been on USMB as long as you, but, I have noticed there are a few nice men/people here - no doubt. I can't say I'm "friends" with them, but, I keep people at arms length for obvious reasons..... but I know not every man here is a "dog".... but the ones that are... WOW!

:desk:

ummm hmmmm.....

Dude, you've got issues. Just you referring to women as "bitches" says a lot about you. :D No self-respecting woman would have anything to do with you. THAT is why you can't find a woman and have to settle for strippers. Those are the only people who would probably have anything to do with you.
What's wrong with strippers? I happen to like them….Are you jealous that they are good looking?

I certainly don't see anything wrong wit them, though I am puzzled as to why you think ChrisL would be jealous of them.

View attachment 49321

He's just trying to get a rise..... out of her..

Get lost, little creep.
hahahaha… Great response… did I touch on something? :badgrin:

Um, no. I just don't particularly care for people who try to use subtle insults to try and get attention. I consider them either childish or having some other kind of issues. I tend to avoid such people in real life as well as on the internet when at all possible.

Most men are smart enough not to call women such names if they want any chance of bedding them. But apparently women's only worth for Buzz happens between that time of the shoot gate opening and the sound of the horn at the 8 second mark, with a lot of bull in between.

Followed by $250 on the night stand on his way out of the hotel room. Then again he is probably more interested in the $30 back alley types with no teeth.

I certainly don't see anything wrong wit them, though I am puzzled as to why you think ChrisL would be jealous of them.

View attachment 49321

So . . . what is the difference between this one and the OP here? Lol. :dunno: I don't really see much difference in the overall behavior.

I certainly don't see anything wrong with them, though I am puzzled as to why you think ChrisL would be jealous of them.

View attachment 49321

He is trying to play on what he perceives to be my "insecurities" in order to get my attention. A poster looking for attention, negative or positive. :D

View attachment 49321

So . . . what is the difference between this one and the OP here? Lol. :dunno: I don't really see much difference in the overall behavior.

well at least he didn't call you a bitch or a twat...? :rolleyes:

Most men are smart enough not to call women such names if they want any chance of bedding them. But apparently women's only worth for Buzz happens between that time of the shoot gate opening and the sound of the horn at the 8 second mark, with a lot of bull in between.

Followed by $250 on the night stand on his way out of the hotel room. Then again he is probably more interested in the $30 back alley types with no teeth.
… a gumming action?

View attachment 49321

Well, that's true. :lol: For now anyways.

View attachment 49321

Well, that's true. :lol: For now anyways.

I don't really know him but I don't think he'd do that... I hope not anyway... only an ignorant person talks like that.

Forum List

Back