Fat Chicks

I certainly don't see anything wrong wit them, though I am puzzled as to why you think ChrisL would be jealous of them.

View attachment 49321

He's just trying to get a rise..... out of her..

So . . . what is the difference between this one and the OP here? Lol. :dunno: I don't really see much difference in the overall behavior.

well at least he didn't call you a bitch or a twat...? :rolleyes:

Well, that's true. :lol: For now anyways.

I don't really know him but I don't think he'd do that... I hope not anyway... only an ignorant person talks like that.

I disagree with your assessment about that particular poster. :D He was certainly over-the-top rude to me on very many occasions and for no apparent reason.

So . . . what is the difference between this one and the OP here? Lol. :dunno: I don't really see much difference in the overall behavior.

I don't really know him but I don't think he'd do that... I hope not anyway... only an ignorant person talks like that.

I disagree with your assessment about that particular poster. :D He was certainly over-the-top rude to me on very many occasions and for no apparent reason.

You have more history here so I defer to you on that!

Well, let's put it this way. I don't care what he does, as long as it has nothing to do with me! He obviously is concerned about my posts for some strange reason. :D He could always just mind his business.

Well, let's put it this way. I don't care what he does, as long as it has nothing to do with me! He obviously is concerned about my posts for some strange reason. :D He could always just mind his business.

Well you're cute and feisty... I think he likes girls with a little spunk.

If an adult feels that way, then that is how they should behave. To behave in a derogatory manner is nothing but childish! We aren't 12 and this is not middle school! I'm an adult woman! :lol:

Most men are smart enough not to call women such names if they want any chance of bedding them. But apparently women's only worth for Buzz happens between that time of the shoot gate opening and the sound of the horn at the 8 second mark, with a lot of bull in between.

Followed by $250 on the night stand on his way out of the hotel room. Then again he is probably more interested in the $30 back alley types with no teeth.
Spend money on a hotel? Not likely. I found a pic of who he is attracted to though
upload_2015-9-4_17-1-48.jpeg

If an adult feels that way, then that is how they should behave. To behave in a derogatory manner is nothing but childish! We aren't 12 and this is not middle school! I'm an adult woman! :lol:

Yeah well... I'll let him defend himself!

Dude, you've got issues. Just you referring to women as "bitches" says a lot about you. :D No self-respecting woman would have anything to do with you. THAT is why you can't find a woman and have to settle for strippers. Those are the only people who would probably have anything to do with you.
What's wrong with strippers? I happen to like them….Are you jealous that they are good looking?

I certainly don't see anything wrong wit them, though I am puzzled as to why you think ChrisL would be jealous of them.

View attachment 49321

He was warned last night by a mod to cool it with that because he didn't heed the warning of someone he doesn't consider intelligent (which would be any woman) told him to do so

Most men are smart enough not to call women such names if they want any chance of bedding them. But apparently women's only worth for Buzz happens between that time of the shoot gate opening and the sound of the horn at the 8 second mark, with a lot of bull in between.

Followed by $250 on the night stand on his way out of the hotel room. Then again he is probably more interested in the $30 back alley types with no teeth.
Spend money on a hotel? Not likely. I found a pic of who he is attracted to though
View attachment 49328

Only because that is all that will have him

What's wrong with strippers? I happen to like them….Are you jealous that they are good looking?

View attachment 49321

He was warned last night by a mod to cool it with that because he didn't heed the warning of someone he doesn't consider intelligent (which would be any woman) told him to do so

..... explains the crickets......

View attachment 49328

One gets what is paid for. Hope he had a coupon. That one looks like it came from the half price rack

When a man can't show a woman even a little bit of respect, then I certainly can't find it in myself to show HIM any kind of respect in return, and I certainly don't see him as being manly in ANY way but more like a spoiled little child! Most of the time, when men treat women like that (name-calling, insults, the childish behavior, etc.) it is because they know they could never HAVE that woman. :D That's my opinion on this anyways. Perhaps if they didn't behave like such arses they could have a chance, but they are too stupid and hateful to women to realize that.

View attachment 49328

One gets what is paid for. Hope he had a coupon. That one looks like it came from the half price rack

Well despite all the bravado he displays, the truth is that he would be on his knees like a sniveling worm if any of you ladies were to give him the time of day.....or stood in front of him with a strop in your hand. :lol: He would be so grateful for your attention that he would lick your toes and sit at your feet like a little puppy dog.

View attachment 49328

Well despite all the bravado he displays, the truth is that he would be on his knees like a sniveling worm if any of you ladies were to give him the time of day.....or stood in front of him with a strop in your hand. :lol: He would be so grateful for your attention that he would lick your toes and sit at your feet like a little puppy dog.
Get the ropes and ball gag. I will fire up the stove and heat the hot iron poker. GET R DONE!!!

Forum List

Back