Fat Chicks

45 year old men do not speak in the manner that you do. Most often it is teen boys with an attitude or in a gang that I have heard speak that way and those were on TV

How about this -->

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

or this -->

8181899_f260.jpg

Is it just me or are girls today fatter than fuck. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.

I saw a chick today at the Verizon store. She had a beautiful face, with very nice dark exotic skin. She was probably Hispanic. But her body! Her body looked like a sack of potatoes.

Yesterday I went to dinner. I notice this beautiful chick sitting at a nearby table. Short bob haircut, like I like, and nice skin and brown eyes. I made eye contact and smiled. She smiled back. I became aroused. Then she stood up and walked over to get her waitress for something. Her ass was fucking HUGE! She was completely normal down to her waist, then something went terribly wrong, as her ass was as wide as a truck. My arousal fizzled.

To make matters worse, I am 45. Women my age are hitting that wall. In my 20s I would tap 7 out of ten chicks my age. At forty, it fell to 1 out of 20 that I will bang. Most of my stable consists of 30 something divorced chicks. I have yet to screw a 40+ year old chick. I am just not attracted to them.

So, I stick to the 30 somethings. But goddamn, you chicks need to start eating salad and working out. I have never banged a chick older than me and I have never banged a fat chick. These standards and my age are conspiring to stamp out my fuck life.

The only chicks I really dig are strippers and stripper-grade bitches. They are easy to make and a lot of fun. But they are also risky chicks because they have emotional problems and many times they have drug problems. The biggest downer is that my minor son lives with me. He goes to visit his mother, my ex, every couple weeks. The only time I have to play is when I am home alone.

However, my trips to Pound Town could increase if bitches started taking better care of themselves. If chicks in their late 30s and early 40s looked better, and get into fuckworthy shape, then maybe I could have legitimate relationship. But until then I am limited to going to the titty bars a couple times a month. I just can't fuck a beast. And that is what women have largely let themselves become - beasts.
Now you know why Vaseline is so popular with single guys. Your dick don't care if it's a fat chick...

Is that why Fat girls feel good about themselves? Because it;s a man somewhere who will still fuck them

Is it just me or are girls today fatter than fuck. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.

I saw a chick today at the Verizon store. She had a beautiful face, with very nice dark exotic skin. She was probably Hispanic. But her body! Her body looked like a sack of potatoes.

Yesterday I went to dinner. I notice this beautiful chick sitting at a nearby table. Short bob haircut, like I like, and nice skin and brown eyes. I made eye contact and smiled. She smiled back. I became aroused. Then she stood up and walked over to get her waitress for something. Her ass was fucking HUGE! She was completely normal down to her waist, then something went terribly wrong, as her ass was as wide as a truck. My arousal fizzled.

To make matters worse, I am 45. Women my age are hitting that wall. In my 20s I would tap 7 out of ten chicks my age. At forty, it fell to 1 out of 20 that I will bang. Most of my stable consists of 30 something divorced chicks. I have yet to screw a 40+ year old chick. I am just not attracted to them.

So, I stick to the 30 somethings. But goddamn, you chicks need to start eating salad and working out. I have never banged a chick older than me and I have never banged a fat chick. These standards and my age are conspiring to stamp out my fuck life.

The only chicks I really dig are strippers and stripper-grade bitches. They are easy to make and a lot of fun. But they are also risky chicks because they have emotional problems and many times they have drug problems. The biggest downer is that my minor son lives with me. He goes to visit his mother, my ex, every couple weeks. The only time I have to play is when I am home alone.

However, my trips to Pound Town could increase if bitches started taking better care of themselves. If chicks in their late 30s and early 40s looked better, and get into fuckworthy shape, then maybe I could have legitimate relationship. But until then I am limited to going to the titty bars a couple times a month. I just can't fuck a beast. And that is what women have largely let themselves become - beasts.
Now you know why Vaseline is so popular with single guys. Your dick don't care if it's a fat chick...

Is that why Fat girls feel good about themselves? Because it;s a man somewhere who will still fuck them
Uhmm… no….I'll pass…. thanks though...

Uhmm… no….I'll pass…. thanks though...

I see fat ugly girls pushing strollers all the time

45 year old men do not speak in the manner that you do. Most often it is teen boys with an attitude or in a gang that I have heard speak that way and those were on TV

Shows how much you know, you stupid twat!
The only twat you get are the ones attached to someone tweaked out on meth. I am an intelligent person therefore can spot your kind far off and you are not worthy to even approach me. Go lay back in the gutter and dream of someone decent

ADDRESS the OP and watch the language.

Ah what ingenious dialogue with a rapier-like riposte. "You stupid twat"...the depth is akin to a connoisseur who drinks red wine with fish.

That's another problem with bitches today: they walk around with a fucking chip on their shoulder, feeling like they always have to justify themselves. It is an inferiority complex, and it is not at all attractive. It is also immature. .

You know...all my small peckered friends feel the exact same way about their inability to to satisfy a woman.

That's another problem with bitches today: they walk around with a fucking chip on their shoulder, feeling like they always have to justify themselves. It is an inferiority complex, and it is not at all attractive. It is also immature. .

You know...all my small peckered friends feel the exact same way about their inability to to satisfy a woman.

How do you know if your friends have small peckers?

How do you know if your friends have small peckers?

Ahhh...another sparkling tidbit of prose attempting to masquerade as a jocular retort. Keep working on your come-backs though. They will get better when you hit your 20s

The only twat you get are the ones attached to someone tweaked out on meth. I am an intelligent person therefore can spot your kind far off and you are not worthy to even approach me. Go lay back in the gutter and dream of someone decent

At one time, I would have agreed that 45-year-old men don't speak that way, but after being here for a while . . . I can say that they do, and even older men speak in this way as well. I don't know if there is something the matter with them or what.

At one time, I would have agreed that 45-year-old men don't speak that way, but after being here for a while . . . I can say that they do, and even older men speak in this way as well. I don't know if there is something the matter with them or what.

They can hide behind a keyboard and get away with it. True colors.

Forum List

Back