Fat Chicks

Bitch, why are you being condescending?

Have you read your own OP?

No, didn't think so.

IronyMeterExplode_thumb.jpg

Oh. A troll thread by a guy that probably has scrawny body and wants a chick skinnier than he is so he doesn't look so bad.

Well, he lost me when he said a 5'7" woman should only weight 115 to 120 lbs. While I have seen some women who look very good at this height and weight, they are really thin. At that height, they would be in very good shape at 140 lbs, so long as there is some muscle and not too much fat. Body composition does make a huge difference. I have seen some women who are 5'4" and who weigh 145 to 150 lbs and you would not think they weight that much because they don't look it.

Geez. Everyone is entitled to their own personal preferences. I think it is a bit harsh to accuse a person of being a rapist. Don't you? No need to be so defensive over another person's own preferences, IMO.

Harsh, perhaps, but it needed to be said.

Once before, many years ago, I met a man who expressed very much the same attitudes that Mr. Jenkins has been expressing in this thread. I found him very disturbing. Some months later, there was an article about him in the local newspaper being arrested, and some weeks later, about him being convicted, of having abducted, raped, and severely beaten and abused some poor young woman.

I am getting the very same disturbing impression, here, from Mr. Jenkins, that I got from that other guy all those years ago, and I see no reason not to suppose that it has the same meaning.

I'm not seeing that at all. I see a guy who seems genuinely frustrated about not being able to find whatever it is he is looking for. Since you really don't know anything about this particular person except for what you are basing a couple of posts on the internet, it seems a bit out of line to accuse him of such a horrible and violent crime. A lot of men don't like extra weight on women. I understand that a lot of people are going to take offense to that, but that is just the way it is. Perhaps he could have a bit more couth about the topic, but that is no reason for such accusations IMO.

I personally would not date a heavier woman. I prefer women who are in good physical shape and who take care of their bodies as I do mine. The difference is that I don't go around berating women who are overweight. I think they are doing themselves a disservice but that is their issue, not something I should be throwing in their face as if I am some god for them to worship. This guy is a schmuck, plain and simple.

I'm fat according to him, but, I'm OK with it! I do want to lose about 10 lbs and tone it up a bit!
I'm trying! Going to the gym a few times a week and tennis when I can :)

If you haven't been working out and you start a good regimen, you probably won't lose any weight, but you will lose a few inches. Muscle weighs a lot more than fat, so you can trim the waist line without losing weight, sometimes.

I'm fat according to him, but, I'm OK with it! I do want to lose about 10 lbs and tone it up a bit!
According to who??? Buy him eyeglasses…
Loosing 10# ??? You want to look like a skinny cat like Chris? No….no….no…

I work out every day, aerobics and strength training and I am MUCHO healthy. :D I'll bet I look better and am healthier than you will ever be.

View attachment 48728

Very nice Chris.

According to who??? Buy him eyeglasses…
Loosing 10# ??? You want to look like a skinny cat like Chris? No….no….no…

I work out every day, aerobics and strength training and I am MUCHO healthy. :D I'll bet I look better and am healthier than you will ever be.

View attachment 48728

You look pretty good for your age! I'd go there.

How do you know how old I am?

I do not know how old you are. I am also not a very good judge of age sometimes. You look pre-menopausal, which is good. But you also look too old to safely carry and birth a child. If I had to guess I'd say 47.

47 huh? How so? I've had at least a few people say that, but I'm not seeing that. I'm only 37.

I would have said 35 to 40. No way 47.

Here, let me post another picture. Now, will somebody PLEASE tell me what looks over 40 about me? Bonzi says this is my best one, so . . . :D I'm just not seeing how I look over 40, and, other than online, no one has ever mistook me for being older. Usually, people are surprised to learn that I'm almost 40, so I have to admit this is quite confusing for me, and I would certainly like to know if there is something I could change to make me NOT look like an old lady. :)

View attachment 48730

You're a cutie.

I don't care about that! I don't want to look like I'm 47 years old!!!!

You don't. They're nuts.

I personally would not date a heavier woman. I prefer women who are in good physical shape and who take care of their bodies as I do mine. The difference is that I don't go around berating women who are overweight. I think they are doing themselves a disservice but that is their issue, not something I should be throwing in their face as if I am some god for them to worship. This guy is a schmuck, plain and simple.

I married a woman who is decidedly on the heavy side. Yes, she'd look better if she were thinner, and it'd be better for her health. But in view of her other wonderful traits, I just cannot comprehend the level of superficial pettiness that it would take to be so put off by her weight. It wasn't anywhere close to being a deal-breaker for me when I met her, it wasn't a deal-breaker when I married her, twenty years ago, and it's certainly not a deal-breaker now.

If you haven't been working out and you start a good regimen, you probably won't lose any weight, but you will lose a few inches. Muscle weighs a lot more than fat, so you can trim the waist line without losing weight, sometimes.

Eating more veggies and fruits (vs. meats, carbs) has helped... I dropped about 5 lbs between that an the exercise.... So I figure I can drop 10 in the next month or so.... the routine I have at the gym is 15 mins on the elliptical, 30 on the bike, 20 on the rowing machine and 25 on the treadmill. Depending on the "levels and speeds" I can burn between 300-400 calories that way. I don't do any weights...

I married a woman who is decidedly on the heavy side. Yes, she'd look better if she were thinner, and it'd be better for her health. But in view of her other wonderful traits, I just cannot comprehend the level of superficial pettiness that it would take to be so put off by her weight. It wasn't anywhere close to being a deal-breaker for me when I met her, it wasn't a deal-breaker when I married her, twenty years ago, and it's certainly not a deal-breaker now.

Chubby chaser! That's just fucking gross!

Chubby chaser! That's just fucking gross!

What is really gross is your attitude toward other people.

Fat chicks are like riding a moped. There both fun to ride , but you don't want your friends to see you on one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eating more veggies and fruits (vs. meats, carbs) has helped... I dropped about 5 lbs between that an the exercise.... So I figure I can drop 10 in the next month or so.... the routine I have at the gym is 15 mins on the elliptical, 30 on the bike, 20 on the rowing machine and 25 on the treadmill. Depending on the "levels and speeds" I can burn between 300-400 calories that way. I don't do any weights...

Do some weights. Have someone that knows about weight training help you out. Specifically, as we get older, muscle loss becomes a problem. Weight lifting is the only thing that will help you retain your muscle mass as you age. I'm not talking about building big muscles, for men or women, just keeping a very good tone and not seeing that mass disappear. As for your cardio workouts, push yourself harder for shorter periods of time, and you will burn more calories in less time. Also, try out the ARC Trainer instead of the Elliptical. You may or may not like it. I prefer the motion on the ARC over the Elliptical, and it is easier to push yourself harder on the ARC. I burn 300 calories in 20 minutes on the ARC, about the same as I do on the treadmill. I do push myself hard on certain days, so I will run a 5K in around 22 minutes. During the summer I do most of my running outside at the park. We have some parks with great running trails, so that is much more fun for me than just running on a treadmill. Seriously though, talk to someone who can help you with your training. It sounds to me like you have the right goals, but you are really spending more time than you need to in order to achieve them.

I am also fat according to his standards, I am 5'7" and weigh 160...after recently losing 100 lbs.

But I am quite ok not being in his "standards" lol...

I am also fat according to his standards, I am 5'7" and weigh 160...after recently losing 100 lbs.

But I am quite ok not being in his "standards" lol...

what I tell peeps that don't like it... opinions vary!

I'm 5'5" 135 and fairly cute (I think anyway!) for a 51 year old... but maybe a reject to someone else... I'm married so I guess really it doesn't matter except for my fragile ego ;)

The
Is it just me or are girls today fatter than fuck. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.

I saw a chick today at the Verizon store. She had a beautiful face, with very nice dark exotic skin. She was probably Hispanic. But her body! Her body looked like a sack of potatoes.

Yesterday I went to dinner. I notice this beautiful chick sitting at a nearby table. Short bob haircut, like I like, and nice skin and brown eyes. I made eye contact and smiled. She smiled back. I became aroused. Then she stood up and walked over to get her waitress for something. Her ass was fucking HUGE! She was completely normal down to her waist, then something went terribly wrong, as her ass was as wide as a truck. My arousal fizzled.

To make matters worse, I am 45. Women my age are hitting that wall. In my 20s I would tap 7 out of ten chicks my age. At forty, it fell to 1 out of 20 that I will bang. Most of my stable consists of 30 something divorced chicks. I have yet to screw a 40+ year old chick. I am just not attracted to them.

So, I stick to the 30 somethings. But goddamn, you chicks need to start eating salad and working out. I have never banged a chick older than me and I have never banged a fat chick. These standards and my age are conspiring to stamp out my fuck life.

The only chicks I really dig are strippers and stripper-grade bitches. They are easy to make and a lot of fun. But they are also risky chicks because they have emotional problems and many times they have drug problems. The biggest downer is that my minor son lives with me. He goes to visit his mother, my ex, every couple weeks. The only time I have to play is when I am home alone.

However, my trips to Pound Town could increase if bitches started taking better care of themselves. If chicks in their late 30s and early 40s looked better, and get into fuckworthy shape, then maybe I could have legitimate relationship. But until then I am limited to going to the titty bars a couple times a month. I just can't fuck a beast. And that is what women have largely let themselves become - beasts.
Chicks aren't getting any fatter.
Your shriveled dick is shrinking... Deal with it.

Forum List

Back