Fat Chicks

I think Mr. Silly Bozo is just angry that I will NOT back down from his lies about me.
I'm over it sorry. Still think your crazy but most hot women are.

You think I'm crazy for confronting you about your lies about me? You are going around telling lies about me, but I'm the crazy one? Don't you see anything strange here at all? Lol. :)
How many times did you say I or me in this one post. 4 times.

You're nuttier than squirrel poop.

He both hates and loves (lusts?) you - or he hates that he loves/lusts you...?
He MAY make Danielpalos look sane....
I do think she's probably a bitch in real life. I don't think that about Gracie so clearly its not all women I feel this way about.

Chris doesn't make it easy to forgive forget or move on.

Notice a thread about fat girls is now about her? Not Skye or Gracie.

My bro told me once if you keep having the same problem with multiple people its not them its you.

I think Mr. Silly Bozo is just angry that I will NOT back down from his lies about me.

You think I'm crazy for confronting you about your lies about me? You are going around telling lies about me, but I'm the crazy one? Don't you see anything strange here at all? Lol. :)

Why don't I pick on you or Skye?

I do think she's probably a bitch in real life. I don't think that about Gracie so clearly its not all women I feel this way about.

My bro told me once if you keep having the same problem with multiple people its not them its you.

Forgive what? I don't even KNOW you!!! :lol: You started trouble with ME, and I didn't even know who you WERE. Why don't you start trouble with them? Probably because you aren't obsessed with them! You go OUT OF YOUR WAY to give me trouble. I owe you nothing!

Okay, what was your problem with me when you initially started trouble with me?

Back to the subject, fat is politically incorrect for those of you wanting to be on the cutting edge of societal evolution. The proper term is "curvy".

She's a nutty conservotard who's posts mostly amount to "die Hussein!" :lol:
I thought she was cool.. and funny…and good looking… Maybe it's just me...

To each his or her own.
I do like Sky… nothing is wrong with her and certainly she does not lack anything in any "department"… smart, intelligent… very, very good looking...

Why don't you talk to her then? That's a good idea, I think.

To each his or her own.
I do like Sky… nothing is wrong with her and certainly she does not lack anything in any "department"… smart, intelligent… very, very good looking...

Okay. :lol:
Of course it is OK… actually it is great… she beats the heck out of some in many ways…any time...

To each his or her own.

Okay. :lol:
Of course it is OK… actually it is great… she beats the heck out of some in many ways…any time...

Look bud, I don't really care. Go bother HER then. Bye bye now! :)

To each his or her own.

Is she here? No? I guess it makes it harder, doesn't it? Otherwise it would be a great idea...

To each his or her own.

Is she here? No? I guess it makes it harder, doesn't it? Otherwise it would be a great idea...

Okay, see ya! I don't really care, TBH.

Forum List

Back