Fat Chicks

This is the last word I'm gong to say in this post.....
Chris ....you look hot as a mofo and dont let anyone tell you different because if they do they're lying or jealous.

That is not the problem here. The problem is I have a small group of people that follow me around and try to convince me, themselves, or other people (?? - don't really know) that I am older than I actually am.

I don't know how or why I was notified when you posted a new pic but did you notice I didn't comment again after you yelled at me? I was just busting your balls. Then I don't know how you made a thread about fat girls about you Chris. Lol. But you seem to do that you attention whore. Lol jk

You people make it about me. I was making topical comments.
This place would be less interesting without you.

If you think for one moment that I would ever back down from the likes of you, then you are more foolish than I thought. In fact, I could probably kick your arse.
I wrestled in college in 1989. My freshman year of college. What were you doing that year? According to you you were in 7th grade.

No, you idiot. I was 10/11 years old and in FIFTH grade. Stupid fucktard.
I'm going to find you on plenty of fish and not tell you who I am until just after I finish making love to you. Imagine you are in love with me and I say, "can I tell you a secret Chris? I'm sealybobo"

And you'll know I'm telling the truth because youd never told me about usmb.

And you'd realize even the nicest guy can be a jerk on usmb.

Well, that's because you're married, I hope! :lol: Me, OTOH . . . not married. Posting pictures of myself is not a big deal to me. :D I NEVER post nude pictures though. I'm not THAT stupid. Some women and men do that too. I've posted my picture and a profile on a dating site before, but I never really actively followed it. Some of those sites should be x-rated, honestly. Lol.
Why not? It would make you look a lot younger… let's say 27ish...

Oh? And how is that?

You people make it about me. I was making topical comments.

If you think for one moment that I would ever back down from the likes of you, then you are more foolish than I thought. In fact, I could probably kick your arse.
I wrestled in college in 1989. My freshman year of college. What were you doing that year? According to you you were in 7th grade.

I'm going to find you on plenty of fish and not tell you who I am until just after I finish making love to you. Imagine you are in love with me and I say, "can I tell you a secret Chris? I'm sealybobo"

Well THAT is never going to happen!

How would you know?

Oh? And how is that?
What do you mean how is that? Everybody knows that… The tightness of skin, the firmness of… uh.. muscles, yes, muscles can be determined that way a lot better…

Let's get real about this discussion for a moment.
Ignore (or try to) their faces.... both women overweight but 1st girl, rolls of fat 2nd girl, proportional and a flat (or flatter) tummy. (and of course, well endowed up top...)

I don't find it an attractive look personally.

For an over all look, in clothing, I think a thin woman looks much more attractive, neat and presentable.
Fat in anyway looks "sloppy" to me...

Last edited:

How would you know?

Believe me, I know!

Let's get real about this discussion for a moment.
Ignore (or try to) their faces.... both women overweight but 1st girl, rolls of fat 2nd girl, proportional and a flat (or flatter) tummy. (and of course, well endowed up top...)

I don't find it an attractive look personally.

For an over all look, in clothing, I think a think woman looks much more attractive, neat and presentable.

I don't know what a "think woman" is . . . :lol:

That is how I feel too, and that is probably because you have been on the thin side for most of your life. You get used to your body a certain way, and I think especially when you've always been thin, a bit of fat might make you FEEL fat, even if you look just fine. You know what I'm saying?

For an over all look, in clothing, I think a think woman looks much more attractive, neat and presentable.
Exactly, that's what I tam trying to explain to Chris.. it is easy to look good in clothing…

Oh? And how is that?
What do you mean how is that? Everybody knows that… The tightness of skin, the firmness of… uh.. muscles, yes, muscles can be determined that way a lot better…
What are you a plastic surgeon or do you have a lazuris pit?
If you just shut up and be patient… I am working for your benefit if you did not notice… you are the one who wants to bone Chris

Forum List

Back