Fat Chicks

Here, let me post another picture. Now, will somebody PLEASE tell me what looks over 40 about me? Bonzi says this is my best one, so . . . :D I'm just not seeing how I look over 40, and, other than online, no one has ever mistook me for being older. Usually, people are surprised to learn that I'm almost 40, so I have to admit this is quite confusing for me, and I would certainly like to know if there is something I could change to make me NOT look like an old lady. :)

View attachment 48730
You can answer your own question Chris by asking yourself what makes you not look like a girl in her 20s.

What makes you not look 29?

What? What is your problem with me?
No problem with you.

QUITE obviously, that is not the case. You are being dishonest.
I swear to god. You seem alright to me. Now you're making me feel bad. Told you regardless you're pretty so at this point how you respond is how I base what I reply.

Let's try this. Redo. Start over. I'm sorry. I realize I'm being mean and I don't want to do that.

Yes you do. That's why you keep starting with this age thingy and won't let it go. You bring it up on my gallery comments, and here as well as elsewhere. So what exactly is your problem with my appearance? Out with it. Put up or shut up.

I think Mr. Silly Bozo is just angry that I will NOT back down from his lies about me.
I'm over it sorry. Still think your crazy but most hot women are.

You think I'm crazy for confronting you about your lies about me? You are going around telling lies about me, but I'm the crazy one? Don't you see anything strange here at all? Lol. :)

Here, let me post another picture. Now, will somebody PLEASE tell me what looks over 40 about me? Bonzi says this is my best one, so . . . :D I'm just not seeing how I look over 40, and, other than online, no one has ever mistook me for being older. Usually, people are surprised to learn that I'm almost 40, so I have to admit this is quite confusing for me, and I would certainly like to know if there is something I could change to make me NOT look like an old lady. :)

View attachment 48730
You can answer your own question Chris by asking yourself what makes you not look like a girl in her 20s.

I'm not 29, nor did I ever claim to be in my 20s. :lol: What is WITH you people? What is your major malfunction about how I look?
You! It's you.

I asked you a question. Tell us what about you tells us you are not a girl in her 20s. If you can answer I'll stop.

You know what? I didn't start any of this. You did. Now, you tell ME what it is about me that would make you think I am a 50-year-old woman? Be specific.

I wouldnt worry about the seal ...I mean really,you could put a dress on my ass and I'd look better.
I'm sure you've put a dress on that ass.

I'm not 29, nor did I ever claim to be in my 20s. :lol: What is WITH you people? What is your major malfunction about how I look?
You! It's you.

I asked you a question. Tell us what about you tells us you are not a girl in her 20s. If you can answer I'll stop.

You know what? I didn't start any of this. You did. Now, you tell ME what it is about me that would make you think I am a 50-year-old woman? Be specific.

I wouldnt worry about the seal ...I mean really,you could put a dress on my ass and I'd look better.
I'm sure you've put a dress on that ass.

If it made the ass look good enough I'd do it....

No problem with you.

I swear to god. You seem alright to me. Now you're making me feel bad. Told you regardless you're pretty so at this point how you respond is how I base what I reply.

Let's try this. Redo. Start over. I'm sorry. I realize I'm being mean and I don't want to do that.

Yes you do. That's why you keep starting with this age thingy and won't let it go. You bring it up on my gallery comments, and here as well as elsewhere. So what exactly is your problem with my appearance? Out with it. Put up or shut up.
I don't know how or why I was notified when you posted a new pic but did you notice I didn't comment again after you yelled at me? I was just busting your balls. Then I don't know how you made a thread about fat girls about you Chris. Lol. But you seem to do that you attention whore. Lol jk

No problem with you.

I don't know how or why I was notified when you posted a new pic but did you notice I didn't comment again after you yelled at me? I was just busting your balls. Then I don't know how you made a thread about fat girls about you Chris. Lol. But you seem to do that you attention whore. Lol jk

You people make it about me. I was making topical comments.

No problem with you.

You should not have been notified. You are not on my friends list, nor have you ever commented on one of my pictures before, as far as I'm aware. So . . . I don't know you, and I don't know what your problem is.

There is nothing wrong with the way you look, at least not that I can tell from the pictures that you've posted. You're giving far too much credence to immature, superficial people, and giving them too much power to bother you.
Chris likes to hijack threads and make it all about her. She becomes the victim, people rally to her and stroke her ego. I'm Hi and getting all Freudian. Lol.

No problem with you.

This place would be less interesting without you.

There is nothing wrong with the way you look, at least not that I can tell from the pictures that you've posted. You're giving far too much credence to immature, superficial people, and giving them too much power to bother you.
Chris likes to hijack threads and make it all about her. She becomes the victim, people rally to her and stroke her ego. I'm Hi and getting all Freudian. Lol.

You did that, silly bozo. Shall I go retrieve your post? You made it about me.

If you think for one moment that I would ever back down from the likes of you, then you are more foolish than I thought. In fact, I could probably kick your arse.

No problem with you.

You should not have been notified. You are not on my friends list, nor have you ever commented on one of my pictures before, as far as I'm aware. So . . . I don't know you, and I don't know what your problem is.
I may have commented that one night when it was you vs skye

Oh, blah, blah, blah. What does any of that have to do with you? Anyways, I'm out. Later gator!

If you think for one moment that I would ever back down from the likes of you, then you are more foolish than I thought. In fact, I could probably kick your arse.
I wrestled in college in 1989. My freshman year of college. What were you doing that year? According to you you were in 7th grade.

Yes, Seanette. Forgive me. For the life of me I could not remember her name! Lol! I thought you had a pet bird too? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else?

CSC_5792dp.jpg
CSC_5793dp.jpg
CSC_3665g.jpg

Oh, blah, blah, blah. What does any of that have to do with you? Anyways, I'm out. Later gator!
I'm trying to explain what might seem like my obsession with you. I saw you wrote something about how can some people think you are 40 and I felt compelled to reply. It probably felt stalkery. Sorry. I get it. Lol good night.

Forum List

Back