Fat Chicks

ChrisL
Smoothed out, shine off your cheek.

2q170yg.jpg

Yes, but that's not real, Gracie. I don't mind how I really look. :D How can you go from saying that "it's what's on the inside that counts" to "you really should edit your photos?" :lol: Why would I want to represent myself as something that I'm not? I do have a sunburn. Maybe I have a "shine" on my face. :dunno: It doesn't bother me at all.
Fine. never mind. It's over yer head.
Forget it.

Just pointing out that in a matter of a page, you went from "physical appearance shouldn't matter" to "damn, Chris, edit your photos because you look like shit." :D What's up with that anyway?
That is a flat out lie. Show me where I said you look like shit. SHOW ME.

Fucking fruitloop. Dayum.

lol. I always smooth my wrinkles out. I don't mess with anything else. Just the lines in my face. Which is another reason I won't post newer pics of me. I hear the ol "that's a photochopped pic". Yes. It is. I got a face lift via PaintShopPro. :lol:

I don't edit my pictures at all. If I ever meet someone, I wouldn't want them to be unpleasantly surprised.
You need to edit the one you are wearing now. Just to smooth out the chest area cuz you look like you have a sunburn.

I do. I laid in the sun yesterday. :lol: Why would I edit it? It's how I look. You were the one saying that we should not be ashamed of how we look, and now you are telling me I should edit my photos?
Are you getting all weirded out on me again? Jeez. I said smooth it out. But if you don't wanna...so sorry. Dayum.

Are you actually accusing ME of being the "weird" one here? :lol: That is fucking unbelievable, pardon my French. :tongue:

Is it just me or are girls today fatter than fuck. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.

I saw a chick today at the Verizon store. She had a beautiful face, with very nice dark exotic skin. She was probably Hispanic. But her body! Her body looked like a sack of potatoes.

Yesterday I went to dinner. I notice this beautiful chick sitting at a nearby table. Short bob haircut, like I like, and nice skin and brown eyes. I made eye contact and smiled. She smiled back. I became aroused. Then she stood up and walked over to get her waitress for something. Her ass was fucking HUGE! She was completely normal down to her waist, then something went terribly wrong, as her ass was as wide as a truck. My arousal fizzled.

To make matters worse, I am 45. Women my age are hitting that wall. In my 20s I would tap 7 out of ten chicks my age. At forty, it fell to 1 out of 20 that I will bang. Most of my stable consists of 30 something divorced chicks. I have yet to screw a 40+ year old chick. I am just not attracted to them.

So, I stick to the 30 somethings. But goddamn, you chicks need to start eating salad and working out. I have never banged a chick older than me and I have never banged a fat chick. These standards and my age are conspiring to stamp out my fuck life.

The only chicks I really dig are strippers and stripper-grade bitches. They are easy to make and a lot of fun. But they are also risky chicks because they have emotional problems and many times they have drug problems. The biggest downer is that my minor son lives with me. He goes to visit his mother, my ex, every couple weeks. The only time I have to play is when I am home alone.

However, my trips to Pound Town could increase if bitches started taking better care of themselves. If chicks in their late 30s and early 40s looked better, and get into fuckworthy shape, then maybe I could have legitimate relationship. But until then I am limited to going to the titty bars a couple times a month. I just can't fuck a beast. And that is what women have largely let themselves become - beasts.
You know who I can't stand? That fat faced chick hanging around with that girl from the hunger games. Amy shumer? I don't know how or why she's a celebrity.

Or Melissa McCarthy. I guess we need a few fat or ugly actors to play those kinds of rolls but jenny McCarthy's in a movie every 6 months. She's not leading role material. No jenny McCarthy's a different story.

I TOTALLY agree! Amy Schumer is a complete PIG! Not only is she fat, but she is sloppy fat.

Go fuck yourself. I shoulda known just chatting with you would turn into you being a bitch.

ChrisL
Smoothed out, shine off your cheek.

2q170yg.jpg

Yes, but that's not real, Gracie. I don't mind how I really look. :D How can you go from saying that "it's what's on the inside that counts" to "you really should edit your photos?" :lol: Why would I want to represent myself as something that I'm not? I do have a sunburn. Maybe I have a "shine" on my face. :dunno: It doesn't bother me at all.
Fine. never mind. It's over yer head.
Forget it.

What is over my head? Explain please. Did you or did you not say that appearances should NOT matter? Then, did you or did you not advise me to "edit" my photo? Um yeah, you're weird.

Just pointing out that in a matter of a page, you went from "physical appearance shouldn't matter" to "damn, Chris, edit your photos because you look like shit." :D What's up with that anyway?
That is a flat out lie. Show me where I said you look like shit. SHOW ME.

Fucking fruitloop. Dayum.

Of course, that was a bit of an exaggeration. But still, you go from saying appearances shouldn't matter to saying that a person should edit her photo because of a sunburn. That makes absolutely not one damn iota of sense. :lol:

I work out every day, aerobics and strength training and I am MUCHO healthy. :D I'll bet I look better and am healthier than you will ever be.

snapshot_20150826_2-jpg.48728

Here, let me post another picture. Now, will somebody PLEASE tell me what looks over 40 about me? Bonzi says this is my best one, so . . . :D I'm just not seeing how I look over 40, and, other than online, no one has ever mistook me for being older. Usually, people are surprised to learn that I'm almost 40, so I have to admit this is quite confusing for me, and I would certainly like to know if there is something I could change to make me NOT look like an old lady. :)

snapshot_20150605_144-jpg.48730

The quality of these pictures leaves much to be desired. Obviously taken in fairly low light, by a camera that isn't up to working in such low light.

I don't think I would presume to try to guess your age, based on these pictures. If you claimed to be 20, these pictures would not suggest otherwise to me. If you claimed to be 50, I'd say these pictures were believably of a 50-year-old who still looks pretty good for her age. If you claimed to be 60, then you'd be pushing it to convince me that these were pictures of a 60-year-old.

In any event, you're certainly quite attractive enough, and these pictures don't particularly make you look “old”.

If I were seeking female companionship, and if I were as superficial and immature as the OP, caring only about appearance, I would certainly not reject you based on these pictures.

You had better watch it. Bob will probably rape your pets!

Personally, I don't like being chubby. Not even a little bit. I don't think I look good at all with "chub" on my body. I'm too short to be chubby. I would look round, like a beach ball. :D I like to feel "light" on my feet.

See? Chris gets it.

I agree. Too many are judged on the outter surface for just friendship. Romance wise, yeah..one has to be attracted to them sexually so everyone has their wants and needs, etc.

I just wanted to put the thought out there that those here or on any social media, that who you are talking to might not win any beauty contests....but their souls are stunningly gorgeous. Some folks tend to not think about that.

This was obviously a crock of fucking shit.

Only a fucking page later . . .

You need to edit the one you are wearing now. Just to smooth out the chest area cuz you look like you have a sunburn.

Here, let me post another picture. Now, will somebody PLEASE tell me what looks over 40 about me? Bonzi says this is my best one, so . . . :D I'm just not seeing how I look over 40, and, other than online, no one has ever mistook me for being older. Usually, people are surprised to learn that I'm almost 40, so I have to admit this is quite confusing for me, and I would certainly like to know if there is something I could change to make me NOT look like an old lady. :)

View attachment 48730

Ok, sorry. That is a much better picture. In that one you look much younger. In fact I'd say earlier 30s. You look nice. Very doable! Kudos!

Not sure how I feel about "doable" but thanks I guess. :)

Is it just me or are girls today fatter than fuck. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.

I saw a chick today at the Verizon store. She had a beautiful face, with very nice dark exotic skin. She was probably Hispanic. But her body! Her body looked like a sack of potatoes.

Yesterday I went to dinner. I notice this beautiful chick sitting at a nearby table. Short bob haircut, like I like, and nice skin and brown eyes. I made eye contact and smiled. She smiled back. I became aroused. Then she stood up and walked over to get her waitress for something. Her ass was fucking HUGE! She was completely normal down to her waist, then something went terribly wrong, as her ass was as wide as a truck. My arousal fizzled.

To make matters worse, I am 45. Women my age are hitting that wall. In my 20s I would tap 7 out of ten chicks my age. At forty, it fell to 1 out of 20 that I will bang. Most of my stable consists of 30 something divorced chicks. I have yet to screw a 40+ year old chick. I am just not attracted to them.

So, I stick to the 30 somethings. But goddamn, you chicks need to start eating salad and working out. I have never banged a chick older than me and I have never banged a fat chick. These standards and my age are conspiring to stamp out my fuck life.

The only chicks I really dig are strippers and stripper-grade bitches. They are easy to make and a lot of fun. But they are also risky chicks because they have emotional problems and many times they have drug problems. The biggest downer is that my minor son lives with me. He goes to visit his mother, my ex, every couple weeks. The only time I have to play is when I am home alone.

However, my trips to Pound Town could increase if bitches started taking better care of themselves. If chicks in their late 30s and early 40s looked better, and get into fuckworthy shape, then maybe I could have legitimate relationship. But until then I am limited to going to the titty bars a couple times a month. I just can't fuck a beast. And that is what women have largely let themselves become - beasts.
You know who I can't stand? That fat faced chick hanging around with that girl from the hunger games. Amy shumer? I don't know how or why she's a celebrity.

Or Melissa McCarthy. I guess we need a few fat or ugly actors to play those kinds of rolls but jenny McCarthy's in a movie every 6 months. She's not leading role material. No jenny McCarthy's a different story.

I TOTALLY agree! Amy Schumer is a complete PIG! Not only is she fat, but she is sloppy fat.
She's got those fat cheeks. Not cute. And not really funny so I wonder how the hell she made it. She may be super smart or funny. Maybe she's a great writer.

But when I see her and Jennifer Lawrence dancing on Billy Joel piano I wonder why they are pushing her so much? Is she really the next big star? Hollywood should be for beautiful people or extremely talented. I even get Melissa McCarthy. She's funny.

You know who I couldn't figure out till I realized her dad was Gary Marshall was Laverne on Laverne and sherley. She was ugly. Why would the fonze want that? Was Laverne a slut or did she just have a reputation for being easy?

Forum List

Back