Fat Chicks

Here, let me post another picture. Now, will somebody PLEASE tell me what looks over 40 about me? Bonzi says this is my best one, so . . . :D I'm just not seeing how I look over 40, and, other than online, no one has ever mistook me for being older. Usually, people are surprised to learn that I'm almost 40, so I have to admit this is quite confusing for me, and I would certainly like to know if there is something I could change to make me NOT look like an old lady. :)

View attachment 48730
You can answer your own question Chris by asking yourself what makes you not look like a girl in her 20s.

What makes you not look 29?

Here, let me post another picture. Now, will somebody PLEASE tell me what looks over 40 about me? Bonzi says this is my best one, so . . . :D I'm just not seeing how I look over 40, and, other than online, no one has ever mistook me for being older. Usually, people are surprised to learn that I'm almost 40, so I have to admit this is quite confusing for me, and I would certainly like to know if there is something I could change to make me NOT look like an old lady. :)

View attachment 48730
You can answer your own question Chris by asking yourself what makes you not look like a girl in her 20s.

I'm not 29, nor did I ever claim to be in my 20s. :lol: What is WITH you people? What is your major malfunction about how I look?

View attachment 48730

What? What is your problem with me?

I'm not 29, nor did I ever claim to be in my 20s. :lol: What is WITH you people? What is your major malfunction about how I look?

There is nothing wrong with the way you look, at least not that I can tell from the pictures that you've posted. You're giving far too much credence to immature, superficial people, and giving them too much power to bother you.

View attachment 48730

You! It's you.

I asked you a question. Tell us what about you tells us you are not a girl in her 20s. If you can answer I'll stop.

There is nothing wrong with the way you look, at least not that I can tell from the pictures that you've posted. You're giving far too much credence to immature, superficial people, and giving them too much power to bother you.

They don't really bother me. I just like to confront them with their bogus accusations so that I can bag them when they have no answers to my questions. :D

View attachment 48730

You! It's you.

I asked you a question. Tell us what about you tells us you are not a girl in her 20s. If you can answer I'll stop.

You'll stop what? Acting like a lunatic and making a fool of yourself? :D

View attachment 48730

No problem with you.

View attachment 48730

No problem with you.

QUITE obviously, that is not the case. You are being dishonest.

He's right Chris. It's funny because you can't let it go. You seem like the type who has to have the last word and never backs down. Where I come from we call them crazy bitches.

View attachment 48730

You! It's you.

You know what? I didn't start any of this. You did. Now, you tell ME what it is about me that would make you think I am a 50-year-old woman? Be specific.

He's right Chris. It's funny because you can't let it go. You seem like the type who has to have the last word and never backs down. Where I come from we call them crazy bitches.

I think that's how you seem, since you really don't know anything about me, but insist that you do. :lol: I'm not the one throwing about accusations here.

And why on EARTH should I back down from you?? Lol! That's funny.

View attachment 48730

No problem with you.

QUITE obviously, that is not the case. You are being dishonest.
I swear to god. You seem alright to me. Now you're making me feel bad. Told you regardless you're pretty so at this point how you respond is how I base what I reply.

Let's try this. Redo. Start over. I'm sorry. I realize I'm being mean and I don't want to do that.

View attachment 48730

You! It's you.

You know what? I didn't start any of this. You did. Now, you tell ME what it is about me that would make you think I am a 50-year-old woman? Be specific.

I wouldnt worry about the seal ...I mean really,you could put a dress on my ass and I'd look better.

Forum List

Back