Fat Chicks

Professional photos are ALWAYS edited. That is something to keep in mind. :D They do all KINDS of things to these photos before they publish them.

My wife has a theory tothe effect that the women's fashion industry is dominated by homosexual men, who absolutely despise women, in general. Much of what I have seen of fashion,and of the models chosen to model it, seems to support this.
I agree with your wife. Fashion calls for bone racks. It's stupid.

The reason for that is that they want people to be looking at the clothing and not at the model's big boobs and stuff. :D While I agree, it is unhealthy and they should not do that, there is a method to their madness. Many of those women are 6 feet tall and weigh about 110 pounds. I'm 5'1" and weigh 104 pounds right now.

lol. I always smooth my wrinkles out. I don't mess with anything else. Just the lines in my face. Which is another reason I won't post newer pics of me. I hear the ol "that's a photochopped pic". Yes. It is. I got a face lift via PaintShopPro. :lol:

lol. I always smooth my wrinkles out. I don't mess with anything else. Just the lines in my face. Which is another reason I won't post newer pics of me. I hear the ol "that's a photochopped pic". Yes. It is. I got a face lift via PaintShopPro. :lol:

I don't edit my pictures at all. If I ever meet someone, I wouldn't want them to be unpleasantly surprised.

Both those models that Skye posted are voluptuous women. They are the standard size of most women.

I also had my face in one of my avies but nobody knew it was me ;).

Oh yeah? Which one?

:popcorn:
Me and the wolf.

Pics or it didn't happen.

:eusa_whistle:
20aauer.jpg

Oh -- I was teasing you. Didn't think you'd really do it.

Wow, you look not unlike my ex... :eek:

I don't edit my pictures at all. If I ever meet someone, I wouldn't want them to be unpleasantly surprised.
You need to edit the one you are wearing now. Just to smooth out the chest area cuz you look like you have a sunburn.

I also had my face in one of my avies but nobody knew it was me ;).

Oh yeah? Which one?

:popcorn:
Me and the wolf.

Pics or it didn't happen.

:eusa_whistle:
20aauer.jpg

Oh -- I was teasing you. Didn't think you'd really do it.

Wow, you look not unlike my ex... :eek:
It's black and white and edited with a wolf, so...it's not the same thing as a pic pic, ya dig? lol

You need to edit the one you are wearing now. Just to smooth out the chest area cuz you look like you have a sunburn.

I do. I laid in the sun yesterday. :lol: Why would I edit it? It's how I look. You were the one saying that we should not be ashamed of how we look, and now you are telling me I should edit my photos?

So I should feel "ashamed" of my sunburn? :D

Here, let me post another picture. Now, will somebody PLEASE tell me what looks over 40 about me? Bonzi says this is my best one, so . . . :D I'm just not seeing how I look over 40, and, other than online, no one has ever mistook me for being older. Usually, people are surprised to learn that I'm almost 40, so I have to admit this is quite confusing for me, and I would certainly like to know if there is something I could change to make me NOT look like an old lady. :)

View attachment 48730

Ok, sorry. That is a much better picture. In that one you look much younger. In fact I'd say earlier 30s. You look nice. Very doable! Kudos!

So I should feel "ashamed" of my sunburn? :D
No no no. Sigh. Sunburns turn into nice tans, lol.

and the list goes on...you might be a little more opulent...and that ok too...you still are gorgeous

I do. I laid in the sun yesterday. :lol: Why would I edit it? It's how I look. You were the one saying that we should not be ashamed of how we look, and now you are telling me I should edit my photos?
Are you getting all weirded out on me again? Jeez. I said smooth it out. But if you don't wanna...so sorry. Dayum.

ChrisL
Smoothed out, shine off your cheek.

2q170yg.jpg

Yes, but that's not real, Gracie. I don't mind how I really look. :D How can you go from saying that "it's what's on the inside that counts" to "you really should edit your photos?" :lol: Why would I want to represent myself as something that I'm not? I do have a sunburn. Maybe I have a "shine" on my face. :dunno: It doesn't bother me at all.

Are you getting all weirded out on me again? Jeez. I said smooth it out. But if you don't wanna...so sorry. Dayum.

Just pointing out that in a matter of a page, you went from "physical appearance shouldn't matter" to "damn, Chris, edit your photos because you look like shit." :D What's up with that anyway?

Forum List

Back