Father, 23, 'punched three-year-old son in the face so hard he went flying to the ground'

More than likely...a white savage teaper.
I blame liberalism for turning out thugs like this.
I can agree with that,..teapers can't handle losing and hate democracy, so they resort to violence and terrorism. Yeah... liberal ideals are wacky....but teaper savagery is no excuse.

Yeah...you wanna bet which political party he supports genius......

It's Bakersfield. They're all a bunch of trash in that city. It could go either way.

I can agree with that,..teapers can't handle losing and hate democracy, so they resort to violence and terrorism. Yeah... liberal ideals are wacky....but teaper savagery is no excuse.

It's Bakersfield. They're all a bunch of trash in that city. It could go either way.

do you think they are on welfare?

Good lord, some people can turn any story into a partisan food. This guy is a violent ass and should not be around any children.

It is partisan governing principals that create these people....

It is partisan governing principals that create these people....

Child abuse is caused by partisan governing principals? Not hardly. This man is a violent and abusive creature, period.

he was probably raised by a single teen mother with good odds that she was too....democrat social policy creates teen mothers and they create children with no impulse control...the democrats hate the idea of promoting 2 parent homes...with jobs...and independence from the government......and we get this violence....look at any democrat controlled city....and what has happened to the poor in those cities....as long as they vote every couple of years for democrats....the rich democrats could not care less about them....

he was probably raised by a single teen mother with good odds that she was too....democrat social policy creates teen mothers and they create children with no impulse control...the democrats hate the idea of promoting 2 parent homes...with jobs...and independence from the government......and we get this violence....look at any democrat controlled city....and what has happened to the poor in those cities....as long as they vote every couple of years for democrats....the rich democrats could not care less about them....

Please provide evidence showing that Democrats are more inclined to be abusive towards their children than people of other political groups, otherwise shut up.

What a fucking coward. If I witnessed something like this I would beat the fuck out of that guy right then and there.

Justin Whittington who punched son in the face in a store pictured Daily Mail Online

Is anyone else noticing that the Daily Mail in Europe is now giving Americans news stories that the American news media is purposely missing? I am noting a pattern here and it isn't good. I'll tell you something about Bakersfield,California, Taz. It's saturated in satanism and is a stronghold area - which leads me to believe the Father who is tattooed with markings on his head - is involved in the occult. Many have become so comfortable with this sort of vile abuse of children in private that it is now spilling out into the public places - even on video camera as this story reveals.

Do you remember the McMartin daycare story of mass sex abuse, child rape, children reported the workers at McMartin had taken them into tunnels and performed satanic rituals - killing animals - human sacrifice - forcing the toddlers to participate also? Later the head of FBI for 27 years - Ted Gunderson - found the tunnels under the daycare that had been reported to have "never been found" - they found evidence of satanic rituals having been performed and childrens lunch bag among other things down there - where were the tunnels? Under the McMartin daycare - when it was sold - prior to demolition the new owner gave Gunderson permission to excavate underneath and that was when it was found - the children had told the truth. Because there were govt officials and police, high up politicians involved - the story was buried and Gunderson was stonewalled but this all took place down in Bakersfield, California. So I am not surprised to learn these parents are living in Bakersfield, California. The entire area is cursed and under a satanic stronghold.

What a fucking coward. If I witnessed something like this I would beat the fuck out of that guy right then and there.

Justin Whittington who punched son in the face in a store pictured Daily Mail Online

Is anyone else noticing that the Daily Mail in Europe is now giving Americans news stories that the American news media is purposely missing? I am noting a pattern here and it isn't good. I'll tell you something about Bakersfield,California, Taz. It's saturated in satanism and is a stronghold area - which leads me to believe the Father who is tattooed with markings on his head - is involved in the occult. Many have become so comfortable with this sort of vile abuse of children in private that it is now spilling out into the public places - even on video camera as this story reveals.

Do you remember the McMartin daycare story of mass sex abuse, child rape, children reported the workers at McMartin had taken them into tunnels and performed satanic rituals - killing animals - human sacrifice - forcing the toddlers to participate also? Later the head of FBI for 27 years - Ted Gunderson - found the tunnels under the daycare that had been reported to have "never been found" - they found evidence of satanic rituals having been performed and childrens lunch bag among other things down there - where were the tunnels? Under the McMartin daycare - when it was sold - prior to demolition the new owner gave Gunderson permission to excavate underneath and that was when it was found - the children had told the truth. Because there were govt officials and police, high up politicians involved - the story was buried and Gunderson was stonewalled but this all took place down in Bakersfield, California. So I am not surprised to learn these parents are living in Bakersfield, California. The entire area is cursed and under a satanic stronghold.

Sometimes I can't figure out if you're actually serious or just a parody account.....

Actually Bakersfield has quite a few millionaires. More than any city in Ca except LA, Sacto, and San Fran.

Sometimes I can't figure out if you're actually serious or just a parody account.....

Well, my prayer is that you figure that out! I believe eventually you will. I find it commendable that you are outraged by the act of violence /abuse of a child. It's evidence that you know the difference between right and wrong and despise what is wrong. That is good, Taz.

Actually Bakersfield has quite a few millionaires. More than any city in Ca except LA, Sacto, and San Fran.

Of course they do. But what is it to gain the whole world only to lose your own soul? It is worth it? Those who have sold their souls for filthy lucre and are now in hell would give a resounding no! It isn't!

What wouldn't they give (if it were possible) for a second chance to receive Christ and repent of all sin! Yet here we are on a message board where many are turning down that opportunity day after day. Strange, isn't it?

Yeah...he is a bitter teaper. A child abusing hate monger.

Bakersfield is no more "saturated in satanism" than any other place even if by that you mean there's a lot of Catholics there. And his tats are probably from jail; and there's many reasons people get tats, none of which involve the occult.

Go back to the religion section, kookoo god-boy.

Bakersfield is no more "saturated in satanism" than any other place even if by that you mean there's a lot of Catholics there. And his tats are probably from jail; and there's many reasons people get tats, none of which involve the occult.

Go back to the religion section, kookoo god-boy.

I do not have any idea what the population of Catholics are in Bakersfield. I am merely talking about the reputation of the area - and the Bible forbids the marking of the body - it is indeed tied to the occult and will draw demons to anyone who marks themselves in such a way.
Just because you are unaware of such things does not negate the truth of the matter.

What was God's instructions to the leaders of Israel? They shall teach My people the difference between the holy and the unholy, and cause them to discern between the clean and the unclean. - Ezekiel 44:23

What does Hosea 4:6 tell us? What did God say?

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. - Hosea 4:6

It is written:

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28

And again it is written:

Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.
_______
What were these abominable customs God referred to? Baal worship.

Last edited:
Is Jeremiah male or female??

Female.

Michael is Catholic and he is offended that I wrote about the Vatican and its history which is straight out of the Babylonian Occult - Semiramis, Nimrod, Tammuz. I make no apologies for speaking the truth about the Roman Catholic Institution. The other thing he may be upset over is my having said the cop that gunned down the black man who was running away from him - was a case of cold blooded murder. (because it was) There can be no excuses for that cop shooting an unarmed man 6 - 8 times. I saw the video. There is no question of what happened.

What's kind of scary for me, is that while I used to be firmly on the side of "spanking" being a parental right and not "abuse" [when used properly], I do find my viewpoints changing, not because of any potential harm to the child's emotional well being, but because of the parents who cannot control themselves and use /my/ argument to excuse /actual/ abuse. I find it sad that parents are no longer parents as /I/ remember them.

My father was military, he threatened to spank me when I was out of line, and I remember the immediate reaction I had when he'd start pulling off his belt. In hind-sight though I realize that he actually only spanked me ONCE that I remember and that was it... I just find that tid-bit amusing.

Punching a three year old in the face isn't discipline - its' child abuse - the father should be sent to prison for attempted murder. The child could have died and it is quite clear the father had no consideration for that possibility when he sent him flying. Had the child hit his head he could have been killed. It's a horrific story.

Forum List

Back