Father and son farmers charged with killing armed trespasser

wonder how this will end out? dude tress passed on their property with machettie and hit them with it. the farmers got it away from him and he still tried to barge in their house. so protect their families they shot him and he died. now they are up for murder. i wonder what machettie dude was mad about?
You only wonder how it will turn out because you're an ignorant Bingo. The rest of us can take fairly educated guess of what will happen to these two fuckwits who followed a man home and assaulted and murdered him on his own property. :dunno:

You only wonder how it will turn out because you're an ignorant Bingo. The rest of us can take fairly educated guess of what will happen to these two fuckwits who followed a man home and assaulted and murdered him on his own property. :dunno:

You suck. And don't you mean "bimbo"?

Oh.

So you just lie and make shit up.
No. It's the OP who lied. Go back and read it. He claimed the father and son were being charged for murder after defending themselves from an intruder in their home. In reality they murdered someone else in theirs. As for me making up my own word I'd just point out that all words are made up. :dunno:
It's ok- just come out and say you just lie and make shit up.
Lied about what, dipshit?

wonder how this will end out? dude tress passed on their property with machettie and hit them with it. the farmers got it away from him and he still tried to barge in their house. so protect their families they shot him and he died. now they are up for murder. i wonder what machettie dude was mad about?
Sounds like an illegal attacked some owners.

the moral of the story is ,, dont follow a person home and shoot them on their property,,,

sadly the two guys will spend the rest of their lives in prison because they are dumbasses,,
I don't know...it's a tough call.

If someone has just swung a machete at you an you disarmed them...are they retreating into to house to safety...or are they retreating into the house to retrieve another more deadly weapon?

Hard to say.

I don't know...it's a tough call.

If someone has just swung a machete at you an you disarmed them...are they retreating into to house to safety...or are they retreating into the house to retrieve another more deadly weapon?

Hard to say.
It's only hard for you, you dumb Bingo. 😄 For the rest of us it's pretty easy to figure out who the piece of shit murderers are.

It's only hard for you, you dumb Bingo. 😄 For the rest of us it's pretty easy to figure out who the piece of shit murderers are.
Only because...as an idiot...you don't think things through.

You COULD make the argument that they shouldn't have confronted the man at all...

...but wait...you made that argument with Zimmerman and got your ass handed to ya.

So just one simple yes or no question.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Only because...as an idiot...you don't think things through.

You COULD make the argument that they shouldn't have confronted the man at all...

...but wait...you made that argument with Zimmerman and got your ass handed to ya.

So just one simple yes or no question.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
You just pulled that right out of your ass. You have no clue what my Zimmerman take was. For the record I personally thought he murdered the kid like a coward but living in Florida and being a gun owner myself and knowing our laws I was pretty sure his injuries and the lack of eye witnesses, leaving his the only story, would probably get him off legally.

This isn't that case. Zimmerman and Trayvon got into an altercation in the street. If Zimmerman had followed Trayvon all the way home and shot him on his property he'd be in jail right now.

Forum List

Back