Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

You're from Chicago, Joe B? So tell me how having some of the strictest gun control laws in the country is working for you guys? Crime rate way down?

No worse than any other major city.

Again, you can't have a "gun free zone" any more than you can have a shark free beach.

You have to ban guns for the whole country.

Which is what Germany, Japan, Australia, the UK, etc. did- and they actually HAVE gotten their crime rates down.

[q

Oh for God's sake...part of the reason people are running out of "hope" is that they've had to endure the slowest recovery from a recession ....

So let me get this straight. The Republicans have been systematically screwing the middle class and promoting income inequality since Reagan, maybe back to Nixon. And your argument is after spending 40 years destroying the middle class, Obama hasn't fixed the problem in four.

Is this your argument, Spanky?

My thoughts are that in my area it is fairly well known that everyone hunts so thus they have at least one gun. So I am thinking that a statistic that can't be measured is how many people were not threatened because a crook didn't want the challenge, picked easier targets or waited for the person to leave.

That works on the assumption that criminals essentially would love to be having these confrontations.

Most crooks wait for the person to leave whether they have a gun or not. Because the law makes breaking into an empty house a lesser crime than breaking into a house with people in it, and there's a much less chance of being identified.

Again, if guns and prisons made us safer, why do we have the highest crime rate in the industrialized world DESPITE having all these guns and prisons?

:lmao:

This from some one who claims to be from Chicago. How's those GUN FREE ZONE signs working out for you??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back