Father of Parkland victim interrupts Biden during Safer Communities Act signing at White House: A perplexed Biden instructs security to let him holler

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
they ought to let him holler, my friends, his life tragically went down in flames, he needs to vent

full video:

they ought to let him holler, my friends, his life tragically went down in flames, he needs to vent

full video:

Mm. Sounds orchestrated to me. "Oh wow. The people want even MORE gun control".

Colton Haab was the kid who erected a kevlar shield protect dozens of students during the Parkland attack. He was never invited to any of the rallies. His parents weren't allowed any interviews, even though their son was a KEY figure at Parkland that day. The reason, of course, is because the Haabs opposed gun control. Instead you have the little bedwetter David Hogg being given all the publicity, even though he cowered from the attack.

Last edited:
the 1st time in his presidency he has done that!
Yep. Not wanting to derail, but did you catch the article saying staff starting to worry about his shuffling steps? You are young, but changes in gate often described as shuffling and uncertain are signs, if what I saw was true. I like him, as I like Jimmy Carter, but glad Jimmy is not president and voted against him, after voting for him the first and only time.

The policies of the Left have led to these shootings and other social maladies and if they keep trying to come for guns as a solution, they will lead this nation into a violent civil war.

It does sound orchestrated. But even if it wasn’t, I’d say it was unexpectedly kind of Brandon to let the man have his say.

Yep. Not wanting to derail, but did you catch the article saying staff starting to worry about his shuffling steps? You are young, but changes in gate often described as shuffling and uncertain are signs, if what I saw was true. I like him, as I like Jimmy Carter, but glad Jimmy is not president and voted against him, after voting for him the first and only time.
Total crap. I’m a healthcare worker and work with lots of folks who experience changes in gait as early as their 50s and 60s despite having all their mental faculties entirely intact. There are many reasons a persons gait can change and it happens to everyone as they age but is not dispositive of cognitive issues.

Forum List

Back