Father of Sandy Hook shooter says his son loved guns and Ron Paul

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
11th paragraph of this lengthy article. Peter is the father of Adam Lanza. You have to suspect the father was intimidated into saying this. The sandy hook official story is falling apart.

Andrew Solomon: The Father of the Sandy Hook Killer Searches for Answers : The New Yorker

Peter recalled, “The funny part is that the separation didn’t really change things for the kids very much.” He moved to Stamford, nearly an hour from Newtown, but still saw the boys every weekend. When Adam entered middle school, he proudly took Peter to see it. “And talk about talkative: man, that kid, you couldn’t shut him up!” Peter said. In the years that followed, they would talk about politics. Adam was a fan of Ron Paul, and liked to argue economic theory. He became fascinated with guns and with the Second World War, and showed an interest in joining the military. But he never talked about mass murder, and he wasn’t violent at school. He seldom revealed his emotions, but had a sharp sense of humor. When Peter took him to see Bill Cosby live, Adam laughed for an hour straight. He loved reruns of “The Bob Newhart Show” and “Get Smart,” which he would watch with his dad. One Christmas, Adam told his parents that he wanted to use his savings to buy toys for needy children, and Peter took him shopping for them

He seldom revealed his emotions, but had a sharp sense of humor.

Yeah, he killed 'em at Newtown.
icon9.gif

I'm sure he's keeping the guy with the horns in stitches. :evil:

:fu:

He seldom revealed his emotions, but had a sharp sense of humor.

Yeah, he killed 'em at Newtown.
icon9.gif

I'm sure he's keeping the guy with the horns in stitches. :evil:

:fu:

Hey einsteini. Odds are the whole thing was staged. THINK

It's "Einstein," ShitSpreader. Or do you think he was Italian?

Odds are you have the I.Q. of an empty beer can. Having read some of your other posts, I'm sure of it.

Forum List

Back