Father Of Son Murdered By Illegal: Trump Is Only Person In Government Who Listened...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Dan Golvach, whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant, reacts to President Donald Trump's efforts to help families victimized by illegal immigrants.

President Donald Trump met with families who have been victimized by illegal immigrant crime on Wednesday, and pledged the support of the Department of Homeland Security.

“For years, the media has largely ignored the stories of Americans and lawful residents victimized by open borders,” Trump said in a speech at the Department of Homeland Security. “To all of those hurting out there, I repeat to you these words: We hear you. We see you — and you will never, ever be ignored again.”

Dan Golvach, whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant in January 2015 said, this is the first time a government official acknowledged his son’s death.

“It appears to me [Trump] is not wasting any time,” he said. “I just have to say I think that he is sincere.”...

Father of Son Murdered by Illegal Immigrant: Trump is Only Person in Government Who Listened

Maybe if the young man who shot all those children at Sandy Hook was an illegal, the RWrs would have listened.

Maybe if the young man who shot all those children at Sandy Hook was an illegal, the RWrs would have listened.

Yes, we have more than enough American criminals. We shouldn't be importing Thousands more from other countries. Hopefully Trump's gonna address that.

Listened to what?

What does Sandy Hook have to do with this:
Golvach’s 25-year-old son, Spencer, was stopped at a red light when a four-time deported illegal alien, who had previously done five years in prison for attempted murder, pulled up beside him and shot him in the head.

Where is the connection?

Dan Golvach, whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant, reacts to President Donald Trump's efforts to help families victimized by illegal immigrants.

President Donald Trump met with families who have been victimized by illegal immigrant crime on Wednesday, and pledged the support of the Department of Homeland Security.

“For years, the media has largely ignored the stories of Americans and lawful residents victimized by open borders,” Trump said in a speech at the Department of Homeland Security. “To all of those hurting out there, I repeat to you these words: We hear you. We see you — and you will never, ever be ignored again.”

Dan Golvach, whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant in January 2015 said, this is the first time a government official acknowledged his son’s death.

“It appears to me [Trump] is not wasting any time,” he said. “I just have to say I think that he is sincere.”...

Father of Son Murdered by Illegal Immigrant: Trump is Only Person in Government Who Listened

My neighbor who was suppose to legally Not have a gun ...Shot his son and then himself because his wife left him..
I found them dead

Guns are still falling into the wrong hands

The San Francisco murder by an illegal who had prior record should never have been able to stay in America..never..

Illegals living here need to start the process to become and American, if they break the law or have a past criminal record they are out of here..
I do feel we need a wall and better security at the border.

Forum List

Back