Father of This Child is Lying

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
syrian-boy-drowns-off-coast-of-turkey.jpg

I don't care what you think of the source, the links show the charge is true.

a. He wasn't on the boat with his son and wife. He was in a hospital

b. He sent his wife and children before him to apply for refugee status as a lone woman with children.

c. They never lived in a war zone.

d. They had lived in Turkey for 3 years for free, had food, and over $4,400 in cash.

Read for yourself and make up your own mind @ Story told by father of drowned toddler Aylan Kurdi is full of holes | Pamela Geller

syrian-boy-drowns-off-coast-of-turkey.jpg

I don't care what you think of the source, the links show the charge is true.

a. He wasn't on the boat with his son and wife. He was in a hospital

b. He sent his wife and children before him to apply for refugee status as a lone woman with children.

c. They never lived in a war zone.

d. They had lived in Turkey for 3 years for free, had food, and over $4,400 in cash.

Read for yourself and make up your own mind @ Story told by father of drowned toddler Aylan Kurdi is full of holes | Pamela Geller
Makes sense to me. All one has o do is start looking at a lot of those pictures. Europe is not being invaded by women and children in all of the photos I have seen.

Scenes like this and much worse will be coming soon. The whole third world is blowing up because there is no leadership anymore. The one country that held shit together can't even control it's own borders thanks to a moonbat messiah who insists the greatest threat to the world is something people exhale.

Everyone who believes that should put a plastic bag over their heads and seal it with duct tape.

The world will be fixed tomorrow.

The euroweenies created that mess 100 years ago colonizing and drawing arbitrary borders, then giving despotic regimes the ability to exploit resources and people. The ME is a wasteland that wouldn't be so populated if not for euroweenie interference.

When Bush invaded Iraq in 2003 the genie was let out of the bottle.

I had a hell of a time trying to convince some dingbat who calls herself ChrisL that they did not take a boat from Syria and travel 700 kilometers along the Turkish coast and were no longer fleeing ISIS since they were already in western Turkey. Some people are painfully vacuous.

Abdullah Kurdi, a Kurdish Syrian who has been in Turkey for three years and previously lived in Damascus,said he no longer had any desire to continue on to Europe.

Father of drowned boy Aylan Kurdi plans to return to Syria

Last edited:
I had a hell of a time trying to convince some dingbat who calls herself ChrisL that they did not take a boat from Syria and travel 700 kilometers along the Turkish coast and were no longer fleeing ISIS since they were already in western Turkey. Some people are painfully vacuous.

Abdullah Kurdi, a Kurdish Syrian who has been in Turkey for three years and previously lived in Damascus,said he no longer had any desire to continue on to Europe.

Father of drowned boy Aylan Kurdi plans to return to Syria
She can't help herself but hey that is the type of moonbat that the leftist and control mongers are using to fool a whole lot of people with.

Forum List

Back