'Father' To Marry 'Son' In Bucks County (PA) -- With Court's Blessing

Can or can not other people use this precedent to divorce their own children and then be free to legally marry them?

No.

As I have pointed out- hetero's have done this before- and of course you never objected to it when Hetero's do it.

I have said in a previous post that I always have objected to it. Nobody should be able to divorce a child and then marry them as a spouse. Nobody.

Your "No" is meaningless legally of course. If one person can do it "legally", anyone can. What planet are you living on right now? Planet arbitrary?

Can or can not other people use this precedent to divorce their own children and then be free to legally marry them?

No.

As I have pointed out- hetero's have done this before- and of course you never objected to it when Hetero's do it.

I have said in a previous post that I always have objected to it. Nobody should be able to divorce a child and then marry them as a spouse. Nobody.

Except.....except....you never objected to it until you heard about a homosexual couple doing it.

You gnash your teeth and pull your hair about how horrible of a precedent this is because of 'gays'- but as I pointed out- there is no 'precedent'- not legally- and heterosexual couples have used this ploy before.

You only object because this is a gay couple.

Was or was not one man the adopted son of the other?

Do or do not the laws regarding adoption have the intent of establishing a permanent parent/child relationship?

Is or is not the practice of marrying your own child an abomination?

One was the "adopted son" because they are old men and that was the only way they could have appropriate arrangements in case something should happen to one of them. Why are people so cruel?

It doesn't matter why they did it. According to the law, it only matters that they did it. Why are people so cruel, like when those two queers sued a baker who refused to bake them a cake for $135,000 and put them out of business?

When vicious queers start worrying about how their agenda harms others perhaps we'll start giving a damn about their feelings.

Leave them alone and let them marry one another if they so wish. It doesn't harm you in any way, and if you think it does, then you are delusional.

If it doesn't harm anyone, then how come a baker had t opay $135,000 fine?

Because the baker broke the law.

No different than if he had refused to sell a cake to a Christian or a Jew or a veteran.

Yeah, a law the GAYstapo insisted on. Jews who continued to do business in Nazi Germany also broke the law. Apparently what you're saying is you have no problem with the law, whatever it is.

You're a fucking Nazi, in other words.

One was the "adopted son" because they are old men and that was the only way they could have appropriate arrangements in case something should happen to one of them. Why are people so cruel?

It doesn't matter why they did it. According to the law, it only matters that they did it. Why are people so cruel, like when those two queers sued a baker who refused to bake them a cake for $135,000 and put them out of business?

When vicious queers start worrying about how their agenda harms others perhaps we'll start giving a damn about their feelings.

Leave them alone and let them marry one another if they so wish. It doesn't harm you in any way, and if you think it does, then you are delusional.

No different than if he had refused to sell a cake to a Christian or a Jew or a veteran.

Yeah, a law the GAYstapo insisted on.

I think that your ignorance and hate has you confused....oh whom am I kidding- your ignorance and hate just makes you an online Tourette's sufferer- spewing profanity without even knowing what you are saying.

The law that you insist the 'gaystapo' insisted on- which protects Christians and Jews- is the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Why do you call the Americans who passed that law Nazi's?

Oh who am I kidding- all you know about Nazi's you have read off the back of cereal boxes.

I know that bigots like you think that Christians are supposed to get special 'I am a Christian' exemptions from the law- but no it doesn't work that way.

Follow the law- serve your customers- and you don't get penalized.

Yeah, a law the GAYstapo insisted on. Jews who continued to do business in Nazi Germany also broke the law. Apparently what you're saying is you have no problem with the law, whatever it is.

What a load of used diapers.

I think that your ignorance and hate has you confused....oh whom am I kidding- your ignorance and hate just makes you an online Tourette's sufferer- spewing profanity without even knowing what you are saying.

The law that you insist the 'gaystapo' insisted on- which protects Christians and Jews- is the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Oh who am I kidding- all you know about Nazi's you have read off the back of cereal boxes.

I know that bigots like you think that Christians are supposed to get special 'I am a Christian' exemptions from the law- but no it doesn't work that way.

The American's who passed the law are definitely fascists. One sign of a fascist is they believe the law should be used to control society to suit their preferences. That's what public accommodation laws do. It's one thing to prevents states like Georgia from mandating discrimination against one racial group or another. It's an entirely different thing to compel businesses to serve people they don't want to serve. The later is called "fascism."

Scum like you talk about "leaving people alone," but that's the last thing you want to do. fining someone $135,000 for declining to serve someone they don't want to serve is not "leaving them alone." Apparently that means taking orders from gays and doing whatever they tell you to do.

Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Truth, in other words.

Go fuck yourself.

And that pretty much is the jist of all Brip's posts.

Truth, in other words.

You wouldn't recognize truth if it ran you over, backed up again, and wrote truth on your forehead.

Go fuck yourself.

And that pretty much is the jist of all Brip's posts.

That's actually close to being true.

well it could be worse, what if the father wanted to marry one of his male pets?
Is it your imagination or your dog's? So you claim that incest is much better than zoophilia? You can have hope at least, soon you perverts will win and will fick your grannies.

Truth, in other words.

No. The word I was going for was shit. What you just said is to truth what SpongeBob Squarepants is to sponges.

well it could be worse, what if the father wanted to marry one of his male pets?
Is it your imagination or your dog's? So you claim that incest is much better than zoophilia? You can have hope at least, soon you perverts will win and will fick your grannies.
The simple fact is that once one father can divorce his son in order to marry his son, any person can do that. Laws don't apply to just one person. If parenthood can be "dissolved" in order that a parent may marry his child, then that applies equally to all parenthood.

And that's how this directly harms children, by attacking the sanctity of the intent of adoption laws that establish an unbreakable parent/child bond....and turn it into .....*drum roll*....something perverted and depraved.

Get ready cuz there's a whollllle lot more of this coming down the precedent-pipeline. Read my signature and be sure to pick up a pack of Harvey Milk postage stamps at your nearest federal Post Office..

Truth, in other words.

No. The word I was going for was shit. What you just said is to truth what SpongeBob Squarepants is to sponges.

"Nyah! Nyah! You're a liar" isn't an argument, shit-for-brains.

That's all you got.

Sad.

Are gays ‘born that way’? Most Americans now say yes, but science says no

PRINCETON, NJ, May 20, 2015 -- For the first time, a majority of Americans say that homosexuals are "born that way."

According to the latest Gallup poll, 51 percent of Americans say that people are born gay or lesbian, while only 30 percent say outside factors such as upbringing and environment determine sexual orientation.

However, science would not bear that out. No fewer than eight major studies from around the world have found homosexuality is not a genetic condition.

Peter Sprigg of the Family Research Council says that these numerous, rigorous studies of identical twins have now made it impossible to argue that there is a "gay gene." If homosexuality were inborn and predetermined, then when one identical twin is homosexual, the other should be, as well.

Yet one study from Yale and Columbia Universities found homosexuality common to only 6.7 percent of male identical twins and 5.3 percent of female identical twins.

The low rate of common homosexuality in identical twins – around six percent – is easily explained by nurture, not nature.

Are gays born that way Most Americans now say yes but science says no News LifeSite

Who cares?

No matter which it is, its still none of your business.

And, the OP lied - its NOT incest or even remotely related to incest.
When it defiles the land and brings judgment upon our own nation? You had better believe it is our business!

Are gays ‘born that way’? Most Americans now say yes, but science says no

PRINCETON, NJ, May 20, 2015 -- For the first time, a majority of Americans say that homosexuals are "born that way."

According to the latest Gallup poll, 51 percent of Americans say that people are born gay or lesbian, while only 30 percent say outside factors such as upbringing and environment determine sexual orientation.

However, science would not bear that out. No fewer than eight major studies from around the world have found homosexuality is not a genetic condition.

Peter Sprigg of the Family Research Council says that these numerous, rigorous studies of identical twins have now made it impossible to argue that there is a "gay gene." If homosexuality were inborn and predetermined, then when one identical twin is homosexual, the other should be, as well.

Yet one study from Yale and Columbia Universities found homosexuality common to only 6.7 percent of male identical twins and 5.3 percent of female identical twins.

The low rate of common homosexuality in identical twins – around six percent – is easily explained by nurture, not nature.

Are gays born that way Most Americans now say yes but science says no News LifeSite

Who cares?

No matter which it is, its still none of your business.

And, the OP lied - its NOT incest or even remotely related to incest.
When it defiles the land and brings judgment upon our own nation? You had better believe it is our business!

Prove it defiles the land and brings judgement on our nation.

Otherwise- just another fairy tale.

The simple fact is that once one father can divorce his son in order to marry his son, any person can do that...

No not a fact- as I pointed out- hetero's have done this before homosexuals.

You only whine because in this specific case it is homosexuals.

If it was heteros- you would ignore them.

The simple fact is that once one father can divorce his son in order to marry his son, any person can do that...

No not a fact- as I pointed out- hetero's have done this before homosexuals.

You only whine because in this specific case it is homosexuals.

If it was heteros- you would ignore them.

When did heteros ever do this?

i wonder who married who and produced Alan Grayson. i dont think he is the product of an average american couple. although alan grayson does look 1/32nd pig.

Forum List

Back