'Father' To Marry 'Son' In Bucks County (PA) -- With Court's Blessing

So now this is all a joke to you?

Fine, I'll change the subject back to two gay men misusing the adoption laws to justify a parent marrying his child the moment you comment on the CDC information below and how it relates to your claim that homosexuality isn't learned..

Lol. Lots of inuendos there. Anyway, I disagree. They want to be treated equally is all. Of course, some of the things they do I also disagree with, but I think that if people would just let them be married and treat them as they would any other person, then there wouldn't be so many problems. After all, this is supposed to be a free country, but we have religious fanatics who believe homosexuality is "sinful" and "contagious" or something. The fact is, if you are not gay and you are attracted to the opposite sex, nobody is going to be able to "talk you into" being gay.
Depends what age you are...

Tell that to my friend who was trained-up gay by being molested as a boy, not getting reparative help, who went on to get HIV from his unresolved "sexual orientation" (gay promiscuity) while still falling in love with women [his natural orientation]. The ensuing internal conflict made him insane, even more promiscuous and with a vendetta: to passive aggressively kill as many of "those that did that do him" as he could. So he went around having unprotected HIV sex with hundreds or possibly thousands of other "gay" men.

And speaking of the majority of gay men, here's a little something you might want to read aobut the syndrome not being 'contagious'...

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Fine, I'll change the subject back to two gay men misusing the adoption laws to justify a parent marrying his child the moment you comment on the CDC information below and how it relates to your claim that homosexuality isn't learned..

Lol. Lots of inuendos there. Anyway, I disagree. They want to be treated equally is all. Of course, some of the things they do I also disagree with, but I think that if people would just let them be married and treat them as they would any other person, then there wouldn't be so many problems. After all, this is supposed to be a free country, but we have religious fanatics who believe homosexuality is "sinful" and "contagious" or something. The fact is, if you are not gay and you are attracted to the opposite sex, nobody is going to be able to "talk you into" being gay.

Tell that to my friend who was trained-up gay by being molested as a boy, not getting reparative help, who went on to get HIV from his unresolved "sexual orientation" (gay promiscuity) while still falling in love with women [his natural orientation]. The ensuing internal conflict made him insane, even more promiscuous and with a vendetta: to passive aggressively kill as many of "those that did that do him" as he could. So he went around having unprotected HIV sex with hundreds or possibly thousands of other "gay" men.

And speaking of the majority of gay men, here's a little something you might want to read aobut the syndrome not being 'contagious'...

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

What is all a "joke" to me?

Why is there no link to this quote. You MUST provide a link.

Yeah, you change the subject back and forth when you don't want to look at what I just said. Read post 176 again, no matter how much it hurts your position.

I haven't changed the subject at all. You are the one who is bringing children and molestation into it. Obviously, with the two men in the OP, no one is being molested. These two guys are like in their 80s or something. How foolish are you?

What is all a "joke" to me?

Why is there no link to this quote. You MUST provide a link.

Last page, Airhead.

If it doesn't harm anyone, then how come a baker had t opay $135,000 fine?
Queers and their apologists are so full of shit it defies comprehension.
My God! You've opened yourself up for SO many jokes! :biggrin:

Where is the link I requested?

No, that wasn't changing the subject. It was just noting something funny that another poster said. Gosh, you must be a BLAST at parties, huh? Conservatives are SO dull.

Yeah, you change the subject back and forth when you don't want to look at what I just said. Read post 176 again, no matter how much it hurts your position.

I haven't changed the subject at all. You are the one who is bringing children and molestation into it. Obviously, with the two men in the OP, no one is being molested. These two guys are like in their 80s or something. How foolish are you?
YOU were the one who talked about homosexuality not being passed on socially FIRST. I REPLIED to your comment, idiot.

Now, address the post at the top of this page as to your ridicule that others believe homosexuality has a learned or socially-contagious component. You ridiculed that concept, now defend your ridicule in light of my rebuttal to it.

And unlike you, I don't believe that learned-homosexuality from the "epidemic" of childhood molestation in gay men, OR the bastardization of adoption laws is funny at all..

YOU were the one who talked about homosexuality not being passed on socially FIRST. I REPLIED to your comment, idiot.

Now, address the post at the top of this page as to your ridicule that others believe homosexuality has a learned or socially-contagious component. You ridiculed that concept, now defend your ridicule in light of my rebuttal to it.

Post the link, and stop freaking out, weirdo.

Ah, sweet little orchestrated diversions eh? That's your game? OK, I'll spam until you answer:

ChrisL SAID vv

Ah, sweet little orchestrated diversions eh? That's your game? OK, I'll spam until you answer:

Why haven't you posted the link yet? Sorry, but cherry picked exerpts are not going to cut it. Post a link or else you are irrelevant.

Why haven't you posted the link yet? Sorry, but cherry picked exerpts are not going to cut it. Post a link or else you are irrelevant.

ChrisL SAID vv

The two gay men simply misused the sacred adoption laws establishing a permanent parent/child bond and simply dissolved the bond so that a parent could marry a child.

Where is the LGBT Agenda not afraid to go? That's the question we all should be asking ourselves at this point.

ChrisL SAID vv

Post the link to your information or else you should not be taken seriously at all. Like I told you, cherry picked exerpts don't cut it. Obviously you are a religious fanatic or just stupid. Which one?

The two gay men simply misused the sacred adoption laws establishing a permanent parent/child bond and simply dissolved the bond so that a parent could marry a child.

Where is the LGBT Agenda not afraid to go? That's the question we all should be asking ourselves at this point.

That's because busy bodies like you won't leave them alone. If they were allowed to be married, this wouldn't be an issue. Correct or incorrect?

are you insane? Serious question.

Not buying it Syriusly..

Not buying what Silhouette- not buying how to use the 'quote' button?

Once again- heterosexuals doing what you object to- but no problem when its heteros

Yes.

Are these legal ploys any different than what heterosexuals have done?

No.
Man Adopts Girlfriend John Goodman s Daughter Could Protect Assets In Wrongful Death Lawsuit
A wealthy Florida man has adopted his 42-year-old girlfriend as a daughter in a move critics say will protect the man's assets during an upcoming lawsuit surrounding a deadly car accident.

Polo Club Palm Beach founder John Goodman, 48, adopted his longtime partner Heather Laruso Hutchins in October, The Palm Beach Post reports.

If there is a 'precedent' then my fellow heterosexuals set it long before homosexuals decided to use the same legal ploys.

From 3 years ago- and oh how outraged all of you were at the time.......(not)....

The 48-year-old millionaire who legally adopted his 42-year-old girlfriend just a month before he appears in court on DUI manslaughter charges and faces a potentially financially devastating civil trial can still legally marry and have sex with her, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, John Goodman was involved in a fatal car accident in Palm Beach, Florida in February 2010 that led to the death of 23-year-old engineering student, Scott Wilson, and has since legally adopted his longtime lover, Heather Laruso Hutchins, 42, which many believe was to protect his reported hundred million dollar fortune.

“While there is nothing illegal about this relationship. It is odd, weird and against our societal norms,” Florida-based marital and family law attorney Ben Hodas told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

And each person is responsible for their own actions. These two men did nothing new. There have been "adoptions" to help same-sex couples gain rights since the early 1900's (at least). Adoptions have been nullified for centuries. But now you wish to blame every future incident involving children on two men who did the adoption when they were in their 50s?? That is ridiculous.
But this is typical. Josh Duggar made a career out of preaching that gay marriage was a danger to children. All while he was abusing little girls.
The two issues have nothing whatsoever to do with one another. Are you saying your position is that if someone promoting normal marriage has issues on the down low with diddling children, the issue of normal marriage itself is somehow tied to diddling children? You're saying "because Josh Duggar diddled kids, society should be more open to institutionalizing the lack of either a father or mother to children in marriage"

What I see there is that in either scenario, you aren't truly concerned about kids; but rather are using the Duggar issue expediently to forward another anti-child agenda. Which is shameful, of course. Two wrongs do not make a right.

We do know how precedents work....You don't....All you see is you anti-gay agenda....Are these legal ploys?...Yes....Are these legal ploys any different than what heterosexuals have done?...No.

Syriusly, you know full well that if one parent can divorce their adopted child in order to marry them legally, that ANY parent can thereafter do so. risk.

No- I know full well that you have no clue when it comes to the law.

Biological parents can't unadopt their children- adoptive parents- and adoptive children can legally unadopt.

Not my problem that your anti-gay zeal blinds you to legal reality.

You mean your friend who never told you any of those things? The friend that was so close that you only found out about this (supposedly) from his brother after he died? That 'close friend'?

Luckily- most children who get molested don't go off to become mass murderers like your supposed friend- but here you are basing your whole campaign of 'hate the gays' on your friend the mass murderer.

One was the "adopted son" because they are old men and that was the only way they could have appropriate arrangements in case something should happen to one of them. Why are people so cruel?

It doesn't matter why they did it. According to the law, it only matters that they did it. Why are people so cruel, like when those two queers sued a baker who refused to bake them a cake for $135,000 and put them out of business?

When vicious queers start worrying about how their agenda harms others perhaps we'll start giving a damn about their feelings.

Leave them alone and let them marry one another if they so wish. It doesn't harm you in any way, and if you think it does, then you are delusional.

Queers and their apologists are so full of shit it defies comprehension.

Maybe if people would leave them be and let them live their lives without trying to bully them, those things wouldn't happen anymore, and all of this stuff would fade away eventually. YOU are the people who keep this stupid little "war" going. Just leave them be and let them live their lives the way THEY choose.

They don't want people to "leave them be." They want to ram their lifestyle down everyone's throat.

Fuck the queers. I've had my fill of their shit.

LOL.......that is so unconsciously ironic and hilarious.

Nice misleading thread title there. :rolleyes-41:

Was or was not one man the adopted son of the other?

Do or do not the laws regarding adoption have the intent of establishing a permanent parent/child relationship?

Is or is not the practice of marrying your own child an abomination?

Can or can not other people use this precedent to divorce their own children and then be free to legally marry them?

One was the "adopted son" because they are old men and that was the only way they could have appropriate arrangements in case something should happen to one of them. Why are people so cruel?

It doesn't matter why they did it. According to the law, it only matters that they did it. Why are people so cruel, like when those two queers sued a baker who refused to bake them a cake for $135,000 and put them out of business?

When vicious queers start worrying about how their agenda harms others perhaps we'll start giving a damn about their feelings.

Leave them alone and let them marry one another if they so wish. It doesn't harm you in any way, and if you think it does, then you are delusional.

Because the baker broke the law.

No different than if he had refused to sell a cake to a Christian or a Jew or a veteran.

Forum List

Back