Father wishes to marry his adopted son

Since when is a 65 year old a child?

Explain.

All my children are adults... yet they remain my children. My oldest is in her mid 30s... she remains my child.

My oldest Son is 31... he remains my child.

My youngest is in his mid twenties... he remains our baby.

He was adopted by the man who engaged in sexual acts with him... who now wants to marry him.

It is about as pathetic a situation as is humanly possible.

The individual who adopted him should be charged with whatever crimes are relevant, tried on the evidence and subjected to the most severe penalties prescribed by law.

Explain.

All my children are adults... yet they remain my children. My oldest is in her mid 30s... she remains my child.

He was adopted by the man who engaged in sexual acts with him... who now wants to marry him.

The individual who adopted him should be charged with whatever crimes are relevant, tried on the evidence and subjected to the most severe penalties prescribed by law.

These two happy fellows better stay out of several states that would classify their "relationship" as incesturous.

Most are Felonies.

They better not plan on an Hawaii vacation anytime soon.

(1) A person commits the offense of incest if the person commits
an act of sexual penetration with another who is within the
degrees of consanguinity or affinity within which marriage is prohibited.

Note: no mention or indication of age. And affinity is likely how Hawaii defines "steps", Inlaws, and adopted.

Come to think of it, I hope they plan a lovely tropical adventure!

Explain.

These two happy fellows better stay out of several states that would classify their "relationship" as incesturous.

Most are Felonies.

Note: no mention or indication of age. And affinity is likely how Hawaii defines "steps", Inlaws, and adopted.

Their behavior is a classic demonstration of THE PROBLEM. Wherein degenerates abusing the honor system... .

Explain.

Most are Felonies.

Their behavior is a classic demonstration of THE PROBLEM. Wherein degenerates abusing the honor system... .

It truly is.

Taking an honorable institution like adoption and bastardizing it for there own financial gain.

It truly is pitiful.

Maybe worse then that is the support of the ACLU.

Now, they need to be brought up on charges, face a judge. Admit to either fraud or incest. That would likely result in the adoption being voided, and after an appropriate prison term........

They would be free to Marry.

TALK ABOUT A HAPPY ENDING!

ROFLMNAO!

SO... It's just a sexual deviant, who adopted a child... and having formed a 'loving... caring relationship with the child... the two; the would-be Son and Father... now want to be Married?

What's it been kids? 6 MONTHS? Since the US Federal Gov't Licensed Degeneracy?

Well you just proved you didn't even bother to read the link in the OP to be able to intelligently discuss the issue.

The couple are in their 70's and had been together for 40 years when they used adoption to at least try to have some legal protections under the law.

No children involved.

>>>>

Can you really be sure they won't produce children?

Needless to say, the real issue here is that they will soon demand the right to marry bridges and dining room tables.

And then they will demand the ISSUE of those unholy unions to be allowed to use the GURL'S bathrooms.

Explain.

Most are Felonies.

It truly is.

Taking an honorable institution like adoption and bastardizing it for there own financial gain.

It truly is pitiful.

Now, they need to be brought up on charges, face a judge. Admit to either fraud or incest. That would likely result in the adoption being voided, and after an appropriate prison term........

OMG OMG OMG OMG

The ACLU???????????????

You mean that organization whose only function is to protect the Bill of Rights?

No wonder the RWs hate them.

Explain.

Most are Felonies.

It truly is.

It truly is pitiful.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

The ACLU???????????????

You mean that organization whose only function is to protect the Bill of Rights?

You can protect the constitution and, at the same time prosecute those who break the law.

That, afterall is exactly why we have the constitution to begin with.

State cannot define marriage. Period. Extra period. Giant black burned and seared into paper period.

States cannot...CANNOT...define marriage.

Anyone can marry anyone or anything or....well....use imagination.
No. That is idiotic

No....that is LAW. Thank Obama.

State cannot define marriage. Period. Law. Hard fact. Settled.

Dude wants to marry his own child....he can.

bucs90

Obama?

Really?

Post a link to prove it.

Idiot.

Most are Felonies.

It truly is.

It truly is pitiful.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

The ACLU???????????????

You can protect the constitution and, at the same time prosecute those who break the law.

They broke a law?

I missed that.

Please post a link.

Most are Felonies.

It truly is.

It truly is pitiful.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

The ACLU???????????????

They broke a law?

I missed that.

Please post a link.

The Pennsylvania incest law:
§ 4302. Incest.
A person is guilty of incest, a felony of the second degree,
if that person knowingly marries or cohabits or has sexual
intercourse with an ancestor or descendant, a brother or sister
of the whole or half blood or an uncle, aunt, nephew or niece of
the whole blood. The relationships referred to in this section
include blood relationships without regard to legitimacy, and
relationship of parent